What!? Former Top #3 Silent Assasin taking over #1 spot... - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What!? Former Top #3 Silent Assasin taking over #1 spot...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I thought SAS had a major falling out last war, what gives?

Post Count
    They did. Half of them got kicked out for not cheating. Didn't you hear?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    They did. Half of them got kicked out for not cheating. Didn't you hear?
    I hate it when somebody has a funny retort that's also insulting.

SAS split up after the last war. All the rumors are true. It's very hard on us all.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    FC has done an impressive job staying just so ahead of us following our exuberant entry as to not spend a ton of extra money. You've fought well also.
    thanks matt, it was fun battling this time. last three days were a lot of fun. normally the fun is towards the end when everyone is doing their best but in syndicate events, the first day was a lot of fun

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    quick question top teams

do you often get matched with each other or much lower ranked team??

My team have yet to face any of the top 10 yet. Thank god

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Actually, we located the 6th Durden down and the 6th Durden up pretty quickly. I get the strategy of hiding behind the same names. Same as I think they should get the strategy of avoiding them in battle. I didn't publicly question theirs until after they had publicly questioned ours.
    u didn't publicly question our strategy and neither we did. i'm just concerned about what sis morphine said. avoiding a fight with the Fight Club is a strategy and taking a lead of 8 mil points is being psyched out? lol cool ..

here's the thing. there's a difference between playing, playing safe and being psyched. playing is just havin fun without worrying too much about winning/losing. playing safe is working out a good strategy and taking a lead that no one can catch easily. in order to attain that lead, u go selling ur car and house, may be termed as being psyched out lol. now be my guest, judge flight club on any scale u wish. cuz here i am to congratulate u guys for a great match because it wudn't have been fun playing the syndicate event without you guys putting in an effort. so have fun all and enjoy the new weapons u worked hard for. hagd.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    cuz here i am to congratulate u guys for a great match because it wudn't have been fun playing the syndicate event without you guys putting in an effort. so have fun all and enjoy the new weapons u worked hard for. hagd.
    Thanks Tzora. Glad we kept it interesting for you guys for a little bit. It was a heck of a ride at the beginning. We look forward to being more interesting throughout the whole weekend in the future .
    I've gone super Rogue.

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post
    all android players were back in their original names before this battle, IOS players just waiting for next upgrade so they can change their names too.
    As you must have seen, (CK) Bam Bam, HB, (CK) Robin, (CK) Tedrow, (CK)Todda, Marshmall, me and others are back in our original names
    That's good to hear. I'm glad you're not hiding that way any more. Does that also mean you're going to lower your mafia count so you don't hide from the rival list in game, too?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Does that also mean you're going to lower your mafia count so you don't hide from the rival list in game, too?
    Excuse me for interrupting, but I don't believe any FCer is hiding. During the last consumable explosives event, many Indians discovered that sharply increasing mafia was more effective in staying off the RL than dropping mafia was. They did this to conserve their consumables, which helps with boss events. I believe they got comfortable there and decided to stay. Not only can you see everyone, but nobody can see you. If any FC member increase mafia, it's because they are going hunting, not hiding.

Post Count
    I very rarely post on the forum these days.

Mostly because its just people yapping at each other about how their syndicate is the best yada yada yada.

I'm sad to say even genuine contributors who I used used to respect and enjoy reading their posts have gone down this route.

But this thread was brought to my attention and I felt compelled to comment on it.

For what ever reason... a great deal of the guys from Fight Club are using a glitch.(80% of them at least I would think) If one increases their mafia size to over 888 (or there abouts) one no longer shows up on the rivals list. Therefore, can not be found or attacked.

However, one can still see everyone who is below 888 mafia on the rivals list, and can attack them at will, picking and choosing targets who may not be able to attack back for example.

Certainly these people at high mafia limit attacks / robs on them as they dont even appear on the rivals list.

So essentially they are hiding. They can attack who they like. But no one else can see them.

Some indians tried raising over 888 at one point in a bid to find people hiding at 888. But that doesn't work. You still cant see them.

So here is a challenge to Fight Club. Reduce your mafia numbers to 500, and allow everyone else to find you in the rivals list.

I believe all Indians are at around the 500 mark. (But I'll make sure that I double check that they are.)

Lets have a proper fight... rather than hiding away from each other.

This isnt a mud slinging post. Its factual.

So why dont you drop your mafia members? After all, you are by far the best syndicate. Surely you have nothing to fear?

Post Count
    Update - A quick question to the Indian group and it turns out that a couple of Indians are over 888.

So... Indians will ALL drop to 500 if FC do too. How does that sound to you guys?

Lets have a proper good old fashioned fight. Queensberry rules. No hiding with high mafia.

You guys up for it?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Update - A quick question to the Indian group and it turns out that a couple of Indians are over 888.

So... Indians will ALL drop to 500 if FC do too. How does that sound to you guys?

Lets have a proper good old fashioned fight. Queensberry rules. No hiding with high mafia.

You guys up for it?
    Nope, I'm too scared of having the pixels beaten out of me! I don't even know what my mafia count is, but I'm now going to raise it to 8,888

All I can say is that I must have been on a lot of rivals list when I was at 888 because I got attacked by about 30 people a day. Luckily for me, many of them had 50k stats at level 200, so I managed to survive the onslaught.

I'm not going to join into the friendly banter though with the other teams. I hope that everyone had fun this weekend and are happy with the prizes they won for whatever they did or didn't spend. I know that most of you don't care that Fight Club felt the need to win by 8,000,000, or that S.A.S felt the need to be 15,000,000+ ahead of 3rd place. To each their own.

I would love to chat more, but I now have to go purchase approximately 8,200 henchmen to save myself from the daily beatings!
    Name: (CK) Bam Bam
    Level: 250
    Attack: 3.1 million
    Defense: 2 million
    IPH: $30 million

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Not only can you see everyone, but nobody can see you. If any FC member increase mafia, it's because they are going hunting, not hiding.
    If at 888+ mafia no one can see you, who exactly are these people they're hunting? If you said only people who are over 888 can see you, I might've thought you believed it. But since you admitted that no one can see you at all, you know they wouldn't be hunting other players hiding up there.

Not to mention that it's not one or two. I counted 44 members of FIGHT CLUB who have 888 or more mafia, starting with your DL who has 900. Apparently being DL for the # 1 syndicate and having 703k defense isn't enough to risk being in the rival list with the rest of us.

Which other syndicates can chime in and confirm what I'm saying, that nearly every Tyler Durden they've seen in the syndicate war has 888 or higher mafia count?

Banned
    Post Count
    JC, it is a FACT that it was the Indians who started that trend. The first that I noticed was NYCPizzalover, then other quickly followed. The ONLY reason why FC members went up there was to chase them down. Even Lupo was up there for a short time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    I very rarely post on the forum these days.

Mostly because its just people yapping at each other about how their syndicate is the best yada yada yada.

I'm sad to say even genuine contributors who I used used to respect and enjoy reading their posts have gone down this route.

But this thread was brought to my attention and I felt compelled to comment on it.

For what ever reason... a great deal of the guys from Fight Club are using a glitch.(80% of them at least I would think) If one increases their mafia size to over 888 (or there abouts) one no longer shows up on the rivals list. Therefore, can not be found or attacked.

However, one can still see everyone who is below 888 mafia on the rivals list, and can attack them at will, picking and choosing targets who may not be able to attack back for example.

Certainly these people at high mafia limit attacks / robs on them as they dont even appear on the rivals list.
    I wish I didn't agree with this post. It's kinda sad, but the forum is kind of a casualty of syndicates. Anyway, just blabbering.

I agree with the mafia counts. I keep mine close to 500, but it's really sad that this glitch exploit has been abused so much and has really flown under the radar for a while. I was just coming to the forums to make a post suggesting that people drop down their mafia counts until Gree is able to fix the glitch (yeah......)
    I've gone super Rogue.

MT's Camping Guide