Stats during Attack/ Weird Losses - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stats during Attack/ Weird Losses

Banned
    Post Count
    I've carefully studied that result. I think your opponent was able to smear your name and his name using some popular photo effect product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    I am either calling BS, or this person is a hacker. I submitted a report for you guys to handle. This is on a raid attempt within the last 5 minutes.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The new way is worse. The last hr has been a nightmare of loses that should have been wins. I have screenshots to prove it. 140k losing to 18k.

Banned
    Post Count
    Your "revert" didn't help so what's the next step to correct this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Hi everyone,

We've reverted a code change that was made to battle lists this morning and was causing some of the strange rival displays and attack results. We'll be reviewing the data to make sure the problem is corrected before it's sent out again.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    When is this issue going to be fixed??? And I'm a little confused , you reverted to the code that IS causing problems and is reviewing the data. So your using all of us as test bunnies?? Isnt their supposed to be beta testing for such issues...
    Last edited by Selfproclaimed; 05-05-2013 at 07:03 AM.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Banned
    Post Count
    We are the beta testers ! There making so much on us they don't test just throw it out there! We test it they dont fix it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrei View Post
    100k? I'm losing to 400k below! Lol
    Morewise, I'm losing them even if my defense is 500k higher than their attack
    Well, if you are that Andrei, this is good news to me.

With the increase in vaults and limitations on number of attacks, I have pretty much given up on PvP as a revenue source. Takes way too much time anymore, unless you are strong enough to just run the list. I don't spend on my army like many do, I just get what I can through events, but even that is barely cutting it during WD events. 100k lower is minimum. Doesn't make much sense.

I suspect this all ties back to the current stat inflation and Gree stumbling around trying to tweak the algorithm to match. Everyone got used to the old style, now we have more stat numbers that make less sense than they used to. Faction view vs. ally view vs. your view vs. attack view vs. raid view. All different. Ridiculous. Gree should explain more but they want "a degree of mystery" about the whole thing. Really, that is what they said. Clue free, as usual.

Lurker
    Post Count

My solution

I am encouraging everyone in my faction to not spend another dime with Gree until they fix this. We can complain all we want, but until they start losing thousands by players boycotting gold purchases, they won't care and will continue to send canned responses to problem tickets about random chance. So I am asking everyone who has been having this problem to boycott gold purchases and spread the word to their factions. After a couple of days of choking on unsold gold, they will fix it.

Post Count
    some of my faction mates start thinking about getting rid of the game due to this issue. never got so many attacks since the last days, loosing a lot of high value units.

not good to see lvl 127 up to lvl 154 players as a lvl 134 player.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Lurker
    Post Count

Stats/Columbia

Hello everyone
    Just a question, could part of this wierd win loss issue be carried into the boss rounds in columbia. I am lvl 30 and fought 20 lvls that became difficult quick. My friend was a lvl 28 and is winning very easily. My stats were better than his and he is on boss lvl 27. Could there be a difference in units carried. I have quite a few gold units he has none. Just wounding if anyone has any input on what it could be. Thanks

Harley Davidson Faction

Boobie

Consistent Contributor CRAWFORD's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why would you guys do this? I agree. I have had a couple people I know quit the game. A shame really, they were big spenders. Gree.... you are screwing stuff up... why? Why? I feel you guys thought of some clever way to make the game more interesting... well... you guys screwed the pooch on this one.
    Its okay Crawford is here 468 653 883

Consistent Contributor CRAWFORD's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just a friendly reminder.... you guys need to fix this before Columbia. There is no way in hell this game will be playable. This could essentially ruin this game if you don't fix this problem. Whatever was get tried to be done was real dumb. You guys are insane, putting this game in jepordy like this.
    Its okay Crawford is here 468 653 883

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Are you guys going to give us a free upgrade for the new building cause even though my IPH is up to 800k that is still not enough to save 150 million for the next upgrade, the bulk of my money comes from raiding and attacking so maybe extending the upgrade missions by another week or give us some good money scratchers or somthing to suplement the money cause even though I won't get it to 10 I'd still like to try to get it to 5

Lurker
    Post Count
    It seems to me to be better today. yesterday i lost to players with half my stats. today Im only losing to players with within 30K my stats. still broken but b e t t e r??

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm losing to 200k below

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The major problem here is not the rivals list. It is the weird losses as Flash said. It's pretty ridiculous.