GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Stats during Attack/ Weird Losses

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by JCL View Post
    Glad for the message. Yesterday was really screwy on rivals lists. It seemed 1/2 were abandoned accounts with nothing except defense buildings left to raid, and the 1/2 were insanely above my level (81, 51k Def/49k Attk) with the average about double my stats. There's no way at 49k, I'm attacking 100-150k defense rivals.
    YOU TOTALLY CAN!!! maybey not 100k but anything under should give you positive results. should check with a raid first but i have 59k attack and i raid rivals with up to 90k defences.

Lurker
    Post Count

lost 5,000 attack and defence

I logged in to modern war yesterday night to collect from all my buildings and my attack was 151,000 and 160,000defence (to the nearest 1,000 can't remember exactly) and then logged on this morning and my attack had shot down to 144,000 and my defence to 155,000. I have not had any of my boost buildings raided and my defence building haven't either also I haven't lost an units. so I would like to know why my stats have decreased and if you can either push them back up or give me some gold to re-buy some units.
    hopefully you can fix this problem gree

Lurker
    Post Count

limited allies in attacks

I have over 1000 allies, but when I go to Rival board to fight, I only see opponents who have 420-435 allies and I only fight with 425 allies. I see screen prints on this board where people are fighting with 500+ and during WD, I see people in the factions with over 500 allies, yet I only fight with 425. This limits me. Is this a glitch or is there some science or reasoning behind this problem?

Lurker
    Post Count

Lurker
    Post Count

Ugh

So you leave it broken long enough so people stop complaining. Why not just let the stats with the bonuses be what you see. I am tired of the random nature. I win three lose 2 or vice versa. Come on, fix it...

Post Count
    I'm still losing to people with less stats than me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mwloyal View Post
    I have over 1000 allies, but when I go to Rival board to fight, I only see opponents who have 420-435 allies and I only fight with 425 allies. I see screen prints on this board where people are fighting with 500+ and during WD, I see people in the factions with over 500 allies, yet I only fight with 425. This limits me. Is this a glitch or is there some science or reasoning behind this problem?
    What level r u? u need to be a certain level to use all 500 allies

Post Count

skill points?

on my profile it says that i have 154532 atk. I attack people of 130k atk and i lose wtf..

On this way i can never score major battle points
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Post Count
    Me too my stats I see are 304/380k android yet I look from my ipadand I have something like 304/320 yet when I fight someone sometimes I have 210 def to 280def wtf is happening,sometimes il attack someone 8 times say and get a few units off them and not lose any but il lose the next fight???????load of shxxxxxxxxxte

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by keeskiller View Post
    on my profile it says that i have 154532 atk. I attack people of 130k atk and i lose wtf..

On this way i can never score major battle points
    Happens with me too

Post Count
    Also I've noticed that I check someone stats before attacking and it says say 300 k then when I attack it shows up like 110 or something nowhere near what it said, explain please.

Lurker
    Post Count

How about this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    I am either calling BS, or this person is a hacker. I submitted a report for you guys to handle. This is on a raid attempt within the last 5 minutes.
    This isn't right. What is wrong with this picture? ( if I knew how to send a pic I would )Name: Level: 76Flag: Russia# units: 4918Attack: 846,309Defense: 1,270,380Money: 954,405,296

Banned
    Post Count

Positive

Anyone know if casualty rates hav been tripled cause I'm getting smashed!. I wonder if the stat change was a back door to up our death rates so we spend more money on units. Tax tax tax. Conspiracy much haha

Banned
    Post Count

Communication from gree

Wat happened to the promise of open comms gree guys?, u said its the start of a new better service. Sack up, let us know what is going on. If u change the game we need to know so we can adapt. If u hav upped the casualty rate WE NEED TO KNOW, if u hav lowered the health regen WE NEED TO KNOW, if u hav changed wat is required to win fights WE NEED TO KNOW. Surely there is one administrator out there who has ethics. I don't mind if u want to try n improve the game play but if u try n cock it up, apologise, b open n forthright n we will get on with it. I still believe no more improvements or changes till u fix these problems. SPEAK TO US! For decencies sake

Lurker
    Post Count
    how can someone with 30,000+ less stats than myself end up beating me in a battle? Some parts of this game are very flawed if you ask me!