Stats during Attack/ Weird Losses - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stats during Attack/ Weird Losses

Lurker
    Post Count

Wierd loss of DEF

I found out I lost 30 percent from my defense after attacking some lower level without losses. Cant explain an 18000 defense point loss for no apparent reason. Sent ticket but with things screwed up who knows when it might get fixed.

Lurker
    Post Count

Defense and attack point loss

I sent an email regarding the recent screw up of all of our faction bonuses and this is the email I got back. Hope it helps a little.

"A display glitch has been found by our developers, which will be fixed in a new update. The update will be available from Google Play in the next couple of hours. I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, but we appreciate your continued patience!"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah just took the new update for a run and attacking a player 100k lower than me I still lost 4 out of 10 times

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New update for iOS or version 3.6.1 .. Only change I noticed is the .1 after 6..... Aside from that still loosing to players with as much as 60 - 70% of stats.. Maybe I need to use more gold....

Lurker
    Post Count

Im new to forums I know.

I personally do not like the fact that 95% of the people in my Rivals list have about 20k more atk/def than I do, and I have to spend an hour searching for one person to waste all my stamina on -- quite annoying. My 2 Cents -- I liked how it was before Ireland IMO

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fellenbaum View Post
    I personally do not like the fact that 95% of the people in my Rivals list have about 20k more atk/def than I do, and I have to spend an hour searching for one person to waste all my stamina on -- quite annoying. My 2 Cents -- I liked how it was before Ireland IMO
    Exactly the same here. I hate it.

Consistent Contributor mistergreen's Avatar
    Post Count
    And what happened with the rival list and allies? My LLP has 20 allies and I'm seeing players with 200 allies on my rival list.
    Faction - Jedi Warriors 821 575 262
    #178 in Brazil
    #238 in Greenland
    #190 in Egypt
    #215 in China
    #290 in Colombia
    #289 in Madagascar
    #244 in Poland
    #200 in Australia
    #287 in Canada
    #184 in India
    #129 in France
    #108 in Mexico
    #160 in Italy
    #131 in Netherlands
    #238 in Cuba

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've got it figured out gree was making too much money off us and felt bad. so they made it so it doesn't really matter how much money or time you've spent or even what your stats are compared to the other player all that matters is your skill points.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One of my members has updated again today, he just lost the following battle
    He is level 65 attack 29,305 166 allies units used 664
    Lost to level 67 1 allies 2,964 defence, 4 units although none are shown.
    He is losing constantly against weird players....

Shame

Post Count

Update on stat loss after update

Stat Issue Email Update, I thought I would share an email I received on the loss of stats issue tonight... this might help those of you who might have lost it 30 percent or more loss in stats as well...

"A recent update has resolved a display glitch on the profile. Previously, boosts were not being properly displayed, which gave an inflated appearance to both attack and defense stats on the profile page. Your actual stats as recorded on our server and used in battles have not changed. Attack and defense stats are now correctly displayed on your profile. I apologize for any confusion caused by this. May 08 14:57 (PDT):"
    "All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players;
    They have their exits and their entrances,
    And one man in his time plays many parts..."~William Shakespeare
    Profile Picture~Martin Murphy

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Tired of constant glitches

My defensive stats dropped 10k, as well as others in my faction complaining of the same problem. I'm also experiencing the same issues with the rivals list. Email ticket has been sent. It's very hard to justify spending real-world money on a game that constantly freezes my phone, and has issues such as this. As much as I enjoy this game, constant problems like this make me almost delete it.

lost 50 k defence and Greetold me the problem was solved.

Lost 50k defence from 135k to 72k. My friends saw 85k def and I see only 72. Next day I had 85k. Wrote Gree support. Next day they replied: problem solved but I still miss 50k defence.

Lurker
    Post Count
    What is the whole deal with stat variance in the first place? Every item shows fixed stats, not a stat range. Why is it not just the sum of your best units up to max from your level/allies + bonuses applied to that fixed sum? Even before I started losing to people with half my stats I would occasionally lose to someone because of variations over 20% from one attack to the next. It's pretty ridiculous to have, lets say, 100k attack and fight someone with 80k defense then have it show you with 80k attack and your rival with 90k defense.

Why is it seriously not just 100k > 80k so you win? I know that skill points play a background role but that is beside the point.

Simpler in this case, as with most cases, would be significantly better.
    MW ID: 661316963

Started 7Dec12
    Level 123
    147k A
    164k D

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Whenever I attack someone close to my stats I lose the fight. I have 60k att and whenever I attack someone with about 57k or 58k def I lose wth

Core of Game Seems to Be Broken

I have the same issue. It started after Ireland. I have 56k attack. If I attack someone with more than 35k defense, I lose about half of the time. So frustrating, I'm stuck attacking opponents who don't reward many battle points or other rewards. I'm not a large gold buyer, but I will not buy any more until this issue is fixed.

I understand the idea of random chance allowing a win, but not with a %60 difference in stats. And not half the time. Come on GREE, this is the core of your game.