The Cartel - maybe a good idea if not for . . .

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cartel - maybe a good idea if not for . . .

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Exclamation The Cartel - maybe a good idea if not for . . .

I too have been aproached about the cartel - I suppose it's time to go unblock that original poster of that thread and read about it - but honestly - the term "Cartel" already implies that you shouldn't trust the other leaders - secondly - if ANYONE else had started the cartel thread (and dozens of folks from the Top 10 factions have said this in private conversations) it might have been much more appealing.

Some other leaders of the Top 10 factions have said - "I'd hate to see you guys left out" - but the others have expressed the same reservations I have about the idea being Pitched by Pirate Justice - of all people.

We've all witnessed the Prozac worthy Bi-Polar personality where one minute you may get a helpful nugget of insightful advice - but the next you get some half-witted non-sense or some suspicious handshake with a buzzer in the palm for anyone naive enough to trust the clown holding out the hand (the Clown - just like the Cartel mouthpiece) should give it away.

It just KIlLLS me that this idea could take hold - were it not the messenger - the trust has just Been broken too many times with the "ha ha you are a bunch of fools for falling for this" a few times.

If I was alone in this thought - the dozens of others who express hesitation for this exact reason - would have already jumped on it. I mean - COME on - for so long this clown has been a self-proclaimed - un-opposed mouth piece for PUN (since no other Pirate steps forward to stop the General Insanity) - and we JUST saw in Ireland that PJ & some others left PUN to go fight with SF - for what? - to try and bump Ferr from second to third? All it proved is that Pun scored the most points EVER - without PJ (General Insane) - which made him look insignificant - not their irreplaceable teammate - and Ferr STILL placed second - what was the point? Certainly nothing honorable or good hearted - just more trickery.

I'm not even sure who PJ represents in the Cartel - an official Spokesperson for PUN (wait - HOW many times have you quit PUN) - a spokesperson for SF? Or a one man - self-proclaimed leader of the Cartel.

This whole deal smells like a rotting fish - it's like the Joker approaching Batman - or in this Case Lex Luther approaching Superman - saying : " Trust me - this time I am just a good guy trying to do good things - just trust me".

I suppose out of Curiosity (killed the cat) or my natural weakness to seek out the best in others - I will have to unblock the Insane General and weed through the non-sense Master of the Five Finger Puppets - to see if there is any chance whatsoever that this is an idea that could possibly have merit.

I know I will regret it - but I would rather know the reasoning of the Insane than to be somewhat uniformed of what is out there. On second thought - this should be it's own thread.

Ugggggg - I have to now try and read

One line at a time

Broken down for the dumb masses

Or just from the broken mind of a dumb"m-ass"

The ramblings of an idiot

Or maybe a social genius

in his own mind

And the minds of a few weaklings

That he enjoys tinkering with

Ugggggg - again

Ugggggg - again
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 05-04-2013 at 12:48 AM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't trust me, trust yourself.

Keep your money.

Stop letting Gree entice you to do things you regret.

If you disagree, then business as usual for you.

Simple, follow the herd, or take your own path.

Post Count
    Remember the first boycott? Where ferr won the crate auction and commander boom boom came in second?
    Of the second boycott during Egypt when pun won?
    What about the third boycot that never happened?
    What about him quitting pun? What about him getting mad that people don't respect him and quitting the forums? Remember the time he claimed he was going to out hacking in pun?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and it's shame on me.

I know we aren't top 10 or whatever; but I don't believe a word he says. I know more than a few forumites who switched to the dark side. I also know a pun member or two that really are genuinely nice. But as they allow him to run wild like Rush Limbaugh on Adderall. I cannot fall into the trap again.

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    I have no problem with PJ as the head of The Cartel, matter of fact, I want him to be the head of The Cartel, and I don't care if he is in PUN or SF.

If any faction signed on the dotted line and would not follow thru, then the whole community could go after it!
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Post Count
    Let's unite, instead of divide by Greedy, look at the inflating WD points need to win nowadays, can you legit players keep up!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Don't trust me, trust yourself. Keep your money. Stop letting Gree entice you to do things you regret. If you disagree, then business as usual for you. Simple, follow the herd, or take your own path.
    Really man - are you logging in from some Satellite link in Tibet where you are a monk who secretly tries to express your poetic urges - although they don't rhyme. Do your monk brothers call you Cricket? Because cricket is what I think of when I read your ramblings - sorry bro - I had to "unblock" your post just to read it - I haven't gotten up the stomachs to try and read a whole thread yet.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    Together, we the people can rebel and take back what is rightfully ours from the dictatorship that is Ferr's Emp.....ermm......GREE!!!
    I agree with you McDoc what I don't understand too is that they always focus on one faction (there has to be more than one faction out there) Ferr's Emperors...

But in all these cartel thing in all 5 events isn't it PUN who also had spend much more compared to the sum of all top 4-10 things... What was really the point that PUN/SF alliance... SF obviously did make a run for top 2 during the last battle.... maybe the idea is join the Cartel (and while your eyes are closed) will take your top gold players so they can dethrone Ferr...

On this note what did Ferr and his team really do to PUN and SF other than be a competitive team. I don't understand why Steveo127 keeps on making all these statements about Ferr and his team... I though this cartel thing is mean to unite factions... maybe the true agenda about the cartel is to control top 3 where in #1 is PUN, #2 PUN go fetchers #3 PUN a$$ kissers

Maybe that is the main reason why they don't like Ferr's team - they are there #1 threat... unite all faction under some guise of free spending and take all top players and put them into faction they can puppet around!

And Jehnry02 - you are right remember as PJ has said in the past he is the master of "trickery"... so watch out before you sign your soul away...
    Last edited by dthfrmabv; 05-04-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King little fruit fly View Post
    I have no problem with PJ as the head of The Cartel, matter of fact, I want him to be the head of The Cartel, and I don't care if he is in PUN or SF. If any faction signed on the dotted line and would not follow thru, then the whole community could go after it!
    I have no affiliation with Super Faction (a very honest and dignified, democratic faction) or that other thing.

Post Count
    The previous boycott was overwhelmingly successful, the only problem was no one announced the end of it. The boycott shows how it could be done if we unite against one common enemy. There was no hidden agenda of the boycott, you watch too much conspiracy craps if you believe there was trickery.

Banned
    Post Count
    The cartel supports individual liberties, not faction foolishness or, as some call it KLANS. KLANS harmed and killed many innocent people solely based on skin color, religious affiliation, or sexual preference. The cartel has no leaders. Every cartel member is an independent, owner operator.
    Quote Originally Posted by dthfrmabv View Post
    I agree with you McDoc what I don't understand too is that they always focus on one faction (there has to be more than one faction out there) Ferr's Emperors... But in all these cartel thing in all 5 events isn't it PUN who also had spend much more compared to the sum of all top 4-10 things... What was really the point that PUN/SF alliance... SF obviously did make a run for top 2 during the last battle.... maybe the idea is join the Cartel (and while your eyes are closed) will take your top gold players so they can dethrone Ferr... On this note what did Ferr and his team really do to PUN and SF other than be a competitive team. I don't understand why Steveo127 keeps on making all these statements about Ferr and his team... I though this cartel thing is mean to unite factions... maybe the true agenda about the cartel is to control top 3 where in #1 is PUN, #2 PUN go fetchers #3 PUN a$$ kissersAnd Jehnry02 - you are right remember as PJ has said in the past he is the master of "trickery"... so watch out before you sign your soul away...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Really man - are you logging in from some Satellite link in Tibet where you are a monk who secretly tries to express your poetic urges - although they don't rhyme. Do your monk brothers call you Cricket? Because cricket is what I think of when I read your ramblings - sorry bro - I had to "unblock" your post just to read it - I haven't gotten up the stomachs to try and read a whole thread yet.
    Like I said, everyone is free to choose his or her own path. The cartel doesn't judge, ridicule, and disdains pejorative or invective.

Post Count
    I have no affiliation with Super Faction (a very honest and dignified, democratic faction) or that other thing.
    PJ, I don't believe the rumor you jumped ship either.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have no problem with PJ as the head of The Cartel, matter of fact, I want him to be the head of The Cartel, and I don't care if he is in PUN or SF. If any faction signed on the dotted line and would not follow thru, then the whole community could go after it!
    If you're free, you need no leaders. We all have Free Will.

Post Count
    Like I said, everyone is free to choose his or her own path. The cartel doesn't judge, ridicule, and disdains pejorative or invective.
    You say the cartel does not judge or ridicule ... but may I ask you kindly why have you and several PUN members always ridiculed Ferr and his team... yet you joined SF in the last battle after calling them a hacker faction. Why didn't you join Ferr instead?

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jumped ship? why he chose to sail off on his own quest...I met him halfway....after Richard Parker near ate me, we landed in quite a REGular faction too! Quite the relaxing place. Have an LLP of mine there.

The Cartel need not lie about its members whereabouts; for one can be in many places at once if one is a part of the Cartel. It is a state of mind, a collective unconscious representation of the human spirit.

Of course, one can lie if one so chooses, but why purposely confuse others whom seek guidance?

Choice.

nadie sabe si este mensaje es aprobado por El Cartel...es posible, pero El Cartel tiene muchos nombres entonces tambien es aprobado por Iluminati, steveo127, Spongebob Squarepants, y Barack Obama

PJ, I don't believe the rumor you jumped ship either.