the BIGGEST HACKER in all of Modern War!!! MUST SEE!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the BIGGEST HACKER in all of Modern War!!! MUST SEE!!

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count

Thumbs up the BIGGEST HACKER in all of Modern War!!! MUST SEE!!

Okay, now that I have your attention, I just want to apologize for my earlier thread, in case I offended anyone. Also, there is no talk of any hacker in this thread, just a heartfelt apology and another attempt at reiterating a concerned human being's thoughts.

I did not mean to bash any team which I may have contacted about joining, or any team which I have been a part of. The point I'm trying to get across is that we all know at least one player who spends more than he can responsibly afford to. My whole cartel idea of going gold free is aimed at them.

The cartel idea of being conscientious however, is aimed for everyone. I am not saying that any member of Ferr's Emperors, PUN, Joe's Army, Delta Force...any faction for that matter, is a BAD person.

I'm simply saying that everyone should take time every once in a while to take a step back and think, is this really what I should be doing? Do I really want to spend this much money on an app?

The dollar amount for irresponsible spending could be in the 10's if you're a student/struggling adult, or it could be in the 10's of thousands, if you're a successful man/woman. It could be that you don't have an irresponsible limit, and that you're filthy stinking rich, it could be that you've had to take out loans to pay for the game. What I'm trying to say is, whatever the case, time for self reflection is imperative.

I believe that everyone (or at least the majority of addicted players) has gotten a bit carried away due to the excitement and anticipation of coming WD Events, and the beautiful prizes attached with them. But have you all noticed a trend? Each WD Event, the prize units have come with better stats than the event preceding it. So when thinking about spending all of that hard-earned (or not-so hard-earned) money, would it be better to wait until next month? Perhaps spend time with family, put more money in your kids' college fund, buy a puppy, open that cupcake business you always dreamed of, design a new website, become a politician, or just sit in front of your TV and watch as the Miami Heat sweep their way through the NBA playoffs ....again, this may not apply to all; I have been a part of, or at least associated with several Top 10 factions; I've seen money spent which would purchase luxury sedans; I've also seen people play-for-free. I know most of these people are well off enough to the point where they truly can wipe their butts with money, and so these posts would not apply to them...

However, such financial freedom is not the case for the majority of us...

And so to you, I say ignore the tempting Top 10 Faction Recruitment threads, which promise you wonders of units and bonuses, and instead take the path of a free-player, and read Devin's threads on how to maximize your potential as a free-player, by using old fashioned strategy to succeed in this game. Or Mavericks' stellar spread sheets on successfully acquiring loot drops. Just please do this for me if not yourself, as hate to see these threads on people heart-broken over spending money they didn't have...And please do not fool yourself into thinking, I've already invested this much, I can't go free now! There is always the freedom to think, the freedom of choice. Will you be a conscious individual and make your choice, or will you fall victim to the mob mentality which praises people with high point-outputs over people who help others with LTQ guides and Loot Drop Spreadsheets. The choice is yours.

Of course it's also your choice to completely disregard this thread and hate me, but if you choose to, please think about it before you make any rash decisions

Now, who am I to tell all of you what to do? Just a regular high-schooler who averages about 100,000 WD points per battle. Have I thought about spending? YES. Do I think I can manage to earn more points? Yes. Should I spend the kind of money to earn more points? Or should I save it for a few more nice dates with my girlfriend whom I'll be leaving at home when I go away to college in the fall? Should I donate it to a local charity? Or should I stuff it under my mattress since interest rates are so low nowadays?

Point is, think.

Long live the Cartel; the freedom to think, the freedom of choice.

Este mensaje es aprobado por El Cartel

P.S. everyone has permission to borrow my little friend in my signature. I think he's really great. Friendly too.

Post Count
    I can solemnly swear that absolutely 100% of everything you just said was 100% incorrect. please do not try to detract from the message I am trying to send. and if what you said truly was just an honest mistake, please go try to search up your information backing up your slanderous claims.

or you could just ask any member of Ferr's Emperors, Pirate United Nation, or DeltaForce, 3 glorious factions I've been associated/a part of, and they will assure you. I have never come close to putting up 1,000,000 world domination points...lol

I mean come on, you joined the Forums last month, so how would you even know about me putting up any supposed thread from months ago? Either lies, or confusion.

Next time, think before you act irrationally.

Thank you, and please do not allow this to become a new topic in itself, on a thread I spent much time thinking over.

Sincerely,

another independent owner-operator of El Cartel, and a proud member of DeltaForce

Long live the Cartel; protecting the freedom to think, the freedom of choice. One player at a time.

Este mensaje es aprobado por El Cartel

Quote Originally Posted by -TANGO- View Post
    Pretty sure you were the one that put a thread up in the recruitment section a while ago asking if any faction wanted a player with over a million points in WD. You included a picture...

Quit the charade of the humble schooler averaging 100k shall we?

Consistent Contributor andypandy2's Avatar
    Post Count
    They should adjust the amount of lithium they give you.
    “I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow." --Maria de Souza

Post Count
    I take Adderall not lithium; diagnosed with ADD, not bipolar disorder.

alas, this is off-topic, PLEASE do not make this off-topic. I spent much time trying to put into words, my thoughts. Thanks for your understanding.

This message is not approved by the Cartel; however, we continue to protect the freedom to think, the freedom of choice. One player at a time.

Banned
    Post Count
    As an independent-owner-operator, and PROUD CARTEL member, I endorse your message.

Think people, please think....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why not invest in some quality dividend stocks? Heck, youre so young, id even suggest looking at a few growth companies and maybe even a few biotech small caps....a lot better than putting your money under a mattress....and definitely better than putting into this, or any other game. The only money you should spend on any games is what you have LEFT after all your other obligations/investments are taken care of. If people are actually taking pay day loans and putting this **** on a credit card, well, thats really sad. Id like to believe these are just made up stories to start a little drama, but im not so sure.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I did not read your pointless wall of text. Being that you have the "cartel" thing in your avatar, I can assume you said something stupid and pointless.

So, stfu

Post Count
    your ignorance is only matched by your rudeness. what makes you think it okay to detract from the message I wrote, when I so calmly, politely, asked that no one do so?

what was the point of your response, what do you think will happen when you tell me to shut the fvck up? please tell me, what would you like me to do Octavian? here's your big chance to say something smart, to be a leader! what would you like me to do? say, "okay" ? close the thread with a little post-it note that says, "Octavian was right, this was stupid and pointless" ? delete my account and never come back?

or perhaps you just want to procure drama. could that be it? were you unloved as a child? do you feel the need to lash out at others for attention? do you enjoy hiding behind the anonymity of the internet being able to say what comes to mind without the fear of any repercussions for you words?

please, enlighten me. or else, shut the fvck up. b!tch...if you would like to find me in-game my code is 842-124-069

i apologize if my near-cursing has offended anyone, and I realize that this entire message was somewhat hypocritical. for that reason:

the Cartel does not approve this message....however, steveo127 does.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    I did not read your pointless wall of text. Being that you have the "cartel" thing in your avatar, I can assume you said something stupid and pointless.

So, stfu
    Last edited by steveo127; 05-04-2013 at 10:41 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you want to take a real stand, remove the addicted overspender(s) from the faction before they ruin their lives. Make it clear to every top faction leader why they have been removed. If a leader decides to add the addict after you notify them, that is on the leader and they should be shamed for taking advantage of someone's addiction to improve their faction's ranking.

Video game addiction is a serious thing and you can't put a bandaid on the issue with some silly cartel idea. It requires an intervention no different than alcohol, drugs, gambling, shopping, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    The point I'm trying to get across is that we all know at least one player who spends more than he can responsibly afford to. My whole cartel idea of going gold free is aimed at them.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    If you want to take a real stand, remove the addicted overspender(s) from the faction before they ruin their lives. Make it clear to every top faction leader why they have been removed. If a leader decides to add the addict after you notify them, that is on the leader and they should be shamed for taking advantage of someone's addiction to improve their faction's ranking.

Video game addiction is a serious thing and you can't put a bandaid on the issue with some silly cartel idea. It requires an intervention no different than alcohol, drugs, gambling, shopping, etc.
    Yes, that makes sense.

But, MOST of the "so called" leaders are the BIGGEST ADDICTS.

We all know what addicts do, besides satisfying their addiction(s), they surround themselves with other addicts.

They also know how to turn out addicts, along the lines of what a pimp does to a woman, a girl, a man, or a boy; he/she turns them OUT.

The best advice, IF you find yourself in the midst of an addicted leader, or an addicted faction; RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Hit that LEAVE FACTION button ASAP, and don't look back!

Post Count
    Great advice my friend; I'd expect no less from an I-O-O of The Cartel.

...run tooo the hillllsss, run forr your liiiiifffe....love that song. on a more serious note:

Perhaps it would be prudent for one of us to start a thread, asking that all faction leaders add their name to a list of all factions who willingly accept free-to-play users.

people can see that there are refuge camps set aside for those who are afflicted by the tragic sense of "I'm in too deep, I've invested so much money, so much time......that I...I just can't be a free-to-play user now!!"

To those of you to which the previous statement applies, I say:

It is never too late. You have the ability to think and make the right choice for your individual situation. You have your freedom to choose what you do. And you can thank the Cartel for that. After all...

The Cartel: protecting the freedom to think, the freedom of choice. One player at a time

Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Yes, that makes sense.

But, MOST of the "so called" leaders are the BIGGEST ADDICTS.

We all know what addicts do, besides satisfying their addiction(s), they surround themselves with other addicts.

They also know how to turn out addicts, along the lines of what a pimp does to a woman, a girl, a man, or a boy; he/she turns them OUT.

The best advice, IF you find yourself in the midst of an addicted leader, or an addicted faction; RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Hit that LEAVE FACTION button ASAP, and don't look back!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    .......LIAR.....!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes, my friend, a thread dedicated to those seeking a change.

A thread asking for refuge, shelter, and reformation.

A thread seeking those with charitable hearts driven to aid, not ADDICT fellow gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    Great advice my friend; I'd expect no less from an I-O-O of The Cartel....run tooo the hillllsss, run forr your liiiiifffe....love that song. on a more serious note:Perhaps it would be prudent for one of us to start a thread, asking that all faction leaders add their name to a list of all factions who willingly accept free-to-play users.people can see that there are refuge camps set aside for those who are afflicted by the tragic sense of "I'm in too deep, I've invested so much money, so much time......that I...I just can't be a free-to-play user now!!"To those of you to which the previous statement applies, I say:It is never too late. You have the ability to think and make the right choice for your individual situation. You have your freedom to choose what you do. And you can thank the Cartel for that. After all...The Cartel: protecting the freedom to think, the freedom of choice. One player at a time

Post Count
    I'm waiting Tango. where's your evidence "including a picture" ??

Quote Originally Posted by -TANGO- View Post
    Pretty sure you were the one that put a thread up in the recruitment section a while ago asking if any faction wanted a player with over a million points in WD. You included a picture...

Quit the charade of the humble schooler averaging 100k shall we?

Banned
    Post Count
    more importantly...and I have said this before. No ONE GIVES A ****. you call out someone for being rude then you call him a *****. If you care about what others spend go donate and help those starving in Africa, or better yet, here in DC, Detroit, Miami etc. I am neither a gold spender, nor a hacker, i play for fun, i am better then some many are better then me, but again..WHO GIVES A #$##@. It is funny to watch these posts begging people to stop spending. Why? seriously, who cares. ITS A GAME...and people can do what they want when they want

PS: Bulls in 6