Legit

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legit

Banned
    Post Count

Legit

I'm not going to make any accusations but one of my faction members is level 57 and has 5 lead soldiers and 8 brigand lightnings, I don't think this is legit and in addition she has donated 100 million today and has donated 200 just this week. Plus she is a gaming software engineer so that seems suspicious but I want confirmation that this is a cheat so we can boot her before we get disbanded for harbouring hackers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    misdirection i like it

Banned
    Post Count
    YOu cannot have a Lead Soldier and be level 57, obvious hack.

end of story.

Post Count
    Why not enjoy the money.... everyone else does

Post Count
    Let me put it this way. Lead Soldiers are the 10% drop for syndicate compound/yong hai huang which is unlocked at Level 134. Brigands are available from many maps but first unlocked at L97 with Arabian Sea\Inner Sea Canal.

There are so many cheats and hackers out there now the game is unplayable for some IMO. The amount of hackers present in the top 250 factions is probably so high you would be amazed. Yes some are true gold spenders, but everything can be hacked. It is a choice to cheat. Report them if you wish. The L200-L250 range has so many obvious ones it is sad. Gree needs to act.

And for the money issue. That is the real damage done. Hackers come and go in factions but the funds they generate allows factions to upgrade or fully max faction boosts which won't be undone if they are removed. I think that explains quite a bit of the huge jumps in stats beyond the LTQ which is another story.
    Last edited by Maverick50727; 05-03-2013 at 05:56 AM.
    MW ID: 333922569
    ACCEPTING FORUM MEMBER ALLY REQUESTS
    Level: 207 - FREE Player - (Gold buildings bought via TapJoy starting at L138)

Story of Maverick & Lone Ranger Creed

Live and learn, from fools and from sages

Post Count
    so your saying enjoy you friendly faction hacker as they are necessary to compete into days version of the game. Further more hope you don't loose him/her as you will surely be at a disadvantage in the top 250. eventually hackers will be more heavily recruited then heavy gold users.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ask her if she is hacking.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    didn't they remove the level requirement for maps due to the LTQ stuff?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krztov View Post
    didn't they remove the level requirement for maps due to the LTQ stuff?
    Indeed: I'm LV70 and have currently access to all the maps. I don't know if it will still be the same once LTQ ends tomorrow.

Considering that she has only few of each, I'd say it could be legit. Just monitor if the amounts increase too fast between days...
    Last edited by Arnaud; 05-03-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Post Count
    Report them, kick them to the curb, and distance yourself quickly.

Post Count
    Brigands are available from many maps but first unlocked at L97 with Arabian Sea\Inner Sea Canal.
    I was at level 80 and able to farm Brigand Lightnings (I think the map was SE Africa). Maybe they changed recently for LTQ?
    My account was lost after a phone firmware update so I can't upload a screenshot here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud View Post
    Indeed: I'm LV70 and have currently access to all the maps. I don't know if it will still be the same once LTQ ends tomorrow.

Considering that she has only few of each, I'd say it could be legit. Just monitor if the amounts increase too fast between days...
    Hmm I only have maps available up to the level I'm currently at?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilli! View Post
    Weird...

What level are you? Do you have access to the LTQ?

I just rechecked and I have access to all the maps (it used to NOT be the case though). Once again, not sure if I have access to them only during the LTQ.

I'm playing on the last version of MW. Are you too? (apple)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilli! View Post
    Check again. All my maps say level 1 and it allows me to do them, I just don't becuase of energy/unit requirement limitations.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonHammer View Post
    Check again. All my maps say level 1 and it allows me to do them, I just don't becuase of energy/unit requirement limitations.
    Just double check and I only have up to army resistance camp available the others have the locked symbol and level requirements next to them, tried clicking them anyway but nothing.

Currently level 53 and have been doing the ltq, also on iOS, would post a screen shot but it won't let me