Crime City Won't Load!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Crime City Won't Load!

Post Count

Unhappy Crime City Won't Load!

I have over half of my fellow Slaymenz that crime city wont even load for! We r in battle Gree, come please help us we cant win like this

Post Count
    You could have a problem with static buildup in the flux capacitor. Try putting your device in any clothes drier with a lot of towels and those little sheets that reduce static electricity. Put the Drier on "delicate" because your device is a delicate piece of electronic equipment! If you do this, you won't have to worry about Crime City not loading.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Former 2nd in command of the now defunct cheater syndicate EA
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You could have a problem with static buildup in the flux capacitor. Try putting your device in any clothes drier with a lot of towels and those little sheets that reduce static electricity. Put the Drier on "delicate" because your device is a delicate piece of electronic equipment! If you do this, you won't have to worry about Crime City not loading.

Quoted for truth.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I am dying to hear your definition of farming...i have seen many players who use that strategy...share the big truth with us! Don't keep everything for yourself!
    HTC veteran

Post Count
    My problem is Crime City loads....if it didn't one day that may be all it takes to kick this pig!