Page 1 of 3 123 Last

[Tournament Arena] Skirmish de Mayo - May 2nd - May 9th

Attention Knights!

A new Tournament Arena has just begun! Put your mighty strength and formidable armor to the test by defeating other knights in an epic battle for the top spot on the leaderboards! May victory be yours and great defeat to those that oppose you.

The rewards are crap!
    And also I think the rewards for the ribbon 1 is better than the ones in Bronze and Silver... Living Armor >> Flamestorm tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    The rewards are crap!
    And also I think the rewards for the ribbon 1 is better than the ones in Bronze and Silver... Living Armor >> Flamestorm tbh
    You're right about ribbon 1 prize being better than bronze and silver, but only because:

3 Living Flame >> flamestorm >> 1 living flame.

Quote Originally Posted by Neomagic View Post
    You're right about ribbon 1 prize being better than bronze and silver, but only because:

3 Living Flame >> flamestorm >> 1 living flame.
    Yup... I was wondering if my eyes saw wrongly... Bronze Medal is Flamestorm right!? Have to fight all the way up to black medal to get the good stuff (Inferno Lord right?)... What are they thinking man... -_-"

Quote Originally Posted by RockLee View Post
    Yup... I was wondering if my eyes saw wrongly... Bronze Medal is Flamestorm right!? Have to fight all the way up to black medal to get the good stuff (Inferno Lord right?)... What are they thinking man... -_-"
    Actually even when you get a black medal, the inferno lord isn't even that good for a black medalist. Sighduck.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

The tournament seems to be severely broken this week. I'm getting matched up with people in the top 1-50 and about 80% of them have really low level armors but double the amount of points that I do. I kill them all with one shot, but they are ranked number 6?

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Actually even when you get a black medal, the inferno lord isn't even that good for a black medalist. Sighduck.
    infernal can give us 90 ep, that's the only useful way, ha

Quote Originally Posted by Zodog View Post
    The tournament seems to be severely broken this week. I'm getting matched up with people in the top 1-50 and about 80% of them have really low level armors but double the amount of points that I do. I kill them all with one shot, but they are ranked number 6?
    has been that way since a long time in top 50, u will find about 4-5 strong n the other ones with crappy lv n armors
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Zodog View Post
    They got so many points by defeating low players and 8/8 double down every time. I'm only level 74 but yesterday I was rank 89 because of double down wins.
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Yeah I agree ^^... That's why I don't even bother going through these tournaments anymore. I just participate in those bosses that appear every week. The bosses have BETTER prizes. The amount of prizes given by the boss level 1-10 are almost equal to the gold level arena tournament. And plus you can get these boss prizes in LESS THAN A DAY while you have to work your butt off for a week in the arenas.

I dont understand why you guys complain so much, ****s free all you Have to do is battle someone every 15 minutes. Flamestormfinery is 50/ep, fusion stones are easily worth 2 living flame armors, dragon flame for enhancement, 6k for enhancement costs.
    Last edited by Budd; 05-04-2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Corrections
    Knights and dragons: Budd
    Level 100
    XBB-QMF-NQD

Quote Originally Posted by Budd View Post
    I dont understand why you guys complain so much, ****s free all you Have to do is battle someone every 15 minutes. Flamestormfinery is 50/ep, fusion stones are easily worth 2 living flame armors, dragon flame for enhancement, 6k for enhancement costs.
    Well, it doesn't make much sense having to participate in an event like the arena that lasts a week only to get 1 or 2 armors that have barely any help whatsoever. There isn't very much incentive to bother doing well and getting higher ranks since all the rewards are quite useless. At best, 50 EP gives maybe 1 or 2 levels to a low leveled 70 armor, nothing that useful.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

I'm trying to finish the quests associated with this weeks tournament but I can't get passed the first one as I'm not being given any revenge fights. Is anyone else having a similar problem?
    I'm level 200+ and always have nemesis armour equipped, add me: XBB - CPQ - YRZ

My friends list is near full so I'm only accepting level 85+ people with nemesis armour. Please don't add me unless you meet the requirements. I will immediately delete anyone who doesn't so please don't waste both of our time.

Happy hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I'm trying to finish the quests associated with this weeks tournament but I can't get passed the first one as I'm not being given any revenge fights. Is anyone else having a similar problem?
    Hmm maybe have weaker armors equipped to let others beat you so you can get revenge fights? That's the only solution I can think of at the moment haha.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

i think revenge fights are triggered when at least 5-6 players killed u, n they will show up after server updates itself or after u delete n reinstall the app (always if at least 5-6 killed u :P)
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis