If I were Gree's CEO I would.......

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If I were Gree's CEO I would.......

Banned
    Post Count

If I were Gree's CEO I would.......

If I were Gree's CEO I would have a stroke if I knew my major contributors were not getting responses timely if at all.

I sent a ticket requesting bonus tier confirmation on April 15th. Which means in order to make additional purchases that would count support would of had to respond by April 30th. Still no response.

That is telling me that no matter what I spend I am not important. And sending responses to their "tell us how we are doing" emails are pointless IMO.

Gree I understand your new customer numbers are so great a lost customer here or there is no big deal.

But bottom line is I see a train wreck on it's way!
    Last edited by Chasm37; 05-02-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    I I were Gree CEO i would commit hara kiri for failure to please my customers.

Post Count
    If I were a Gree CEO I'd be too busy snorting coke off of the chest of hookers on my private yacht to care what you think.

Post Count
    If I Gree Ceo i would make sure all our games were on android so we can make more money. I would have daily events so i can make even more money like 3 day boss event followed by 3 day box event (10 item) and monthly leader board event just rake in even more money LOL

Banned
    Former 2nd in command of the now defunct cheater syndicate EA
    Post Count

Sorry, all I heard was....

Herpa-derpa-derpa-derp

Post Count
    I don't know about the CEO, but as a manager, I have some PRIDE in my work! The people in charge of the operation of this game better hope this boom lasts a long time. If they had to compete, like many older industries do, they would all get fired. Peformance matters, not just yours, but what you are in charge of. Some things should JUST NOT BE ACCEPTABLE and do something about it!
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    I don't know about the CEO, but as a manager, I have some PRIDE in my work! The people in charge of the operation of this game better hope this boom lasts a long time. If they had to compete, like many older industries do, they would all get fired. Peformance matters, not just yours, but what you are in charge of. Some things should JUST NOT BE ACCEPTABLE and do something about it!
    Your probably one of those Rare managers who actually care because i worked for number of managers and most are just happy just collect a paycheck. They don't care about business as long people under them make them look good they are happy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Norris View Post
    Herpa-derpa-derpa-derp
    Learn English mate

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferianism View Post
    If I were a Gree CEO I'd be too busy snorting coke off of the chest of hookers on my private yacht to care what you think.
    Too funny. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    My deal is the lack of appreciation demonstrated by their lack of response. It's not just me it's also many top stat players in CC. And as we all know the only way to achieve top stats is to be a top spender.

I bet there are some strippers/ strip clubs that would roll out the red carpet, send a car service to pick me up etc. if I spent half of what I've spent with Gree

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasm37 View Post
    I bet there are some strippers/ strip clubs that would roll out the red carpet, send a car service to pick me up etc. if I spent half of what I've spent with Gree
    Wow! I'd pick a strip club over a syndicate any day.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasm37 View Post
    My deal is the lack of appreciation demonstrated by their lack of response. It's not just me it's also many top stat players in CC. And as we all know the only way to achieve top stats is to be a top spender.

I can confirm that you'd be damn hard pressed to find one that wouldn't.

Same same restaurants, clothing stores, wine merchants, airlines, hotels etc etc.

I have literally never experienced customer service approaching this level of Kafkaesque inanity.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If I were GREE's CEO I wouldn't change a thing in CC as long as the customers are willing to pay. Now, MW on the other hand is my cash cow and I have to keep my high rollers over there satisfied by all means.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    I can confirm that you'd be damn hard pressed to find one that wouldn't.

Same same restaurants, clothing stores, wine merchants, airlines, hotels etc etc.

I have literally never experienced customer service approaching this level of Kafkaesque inanity.
    You are 100% correct! Couldn't aGree more..........Pun intended....lol!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    If I were GREE's CEO I wouldn't change a thing in CC as long as the customers are willing to pay. Now, MW on the other hand is my cash cow and I have to keep my high rollers over there satisfied by all means.
    I thought the exact same thing as soon as I read the title of this thread... I wished I was CEO of a company that had clients spending tons of money on defective products over and over again.