Gree accidently swithched my account

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree accidently swithched my account

Banned
    Post Count

Gree accidently swithched my account

hey gree. My account got deleted i want it back. My ally code is 312128 846. Plz finish it by today. The boss and ltq and honor units are great

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingdragon View Post
    hey gree. My account got deleted i want it back. My ally code is 312128 846. Plz finish it by today. The boss and ltq and honor units are great
    How did this happen? I wish I could delete an account and start over.
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingdragon View Post
    Good luck on getting it back in a day! Expect more like 3 weeks. Guild mate dropped and broke his iPad, so he had to buy a new one. Took three weeks for GREE to just move his account over to his new iPad. He is a gem user, and missed the last war waiting...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Good luck on getting it back in a day! Expect more like 3 weeks. Guild mate dropped and broke his iPad, so he had to buy a new one. Took three weeks for GREE to just move his account over to his new iPad. He is a gem user, and missed the last war waiting...
    Is there something about the transfer account from inside the game that's not working for some people? It worked fine for me the other day, ipad to ipad. Thought the problem was with the iPhone and transfer. Glad I tried it first and not assumed it didn't work. Or I would have been waiting...weeks from the sound of it.
    Daily player

Banned
    Post Count
    Valid or, since his old iPad was broken, he has not able to do the normal transfer from one machine to the next.

Post Count
    if you are trying to get id back it was 1week before i got id back and afew emails and switched ids took a further week good luck