Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: Question

gree support/gems

I would of created a thread for this but seeing how III can't I will just post it here
    Screen name distantsparticus friend code WBB-FZP-QRQ only accepting friends 100 plus on to the real issue I hope green looks at these 4 days ago I bought a few 800 gems packs at $69.99 I received a total of 1600 gems but bought 3 packs of gems and the $210 was taken out of my bank account I proceeded to send a support request to green 4 days ago and have not heard anything since it's not that I am in a big rush I just think of I pay for them I want them I mainly want them for the upcoming war if at all possible please any help gree

Feedback

I just recently emailed GREE and I was wondering how long it would take for them to get back to me???? anyone please help

im triing to figure out y there is a ten reply rule? ik it keeps some spam away but holy cow it makes people look like they dump ten replies and then what done i can make my own thread. sorry Gree but hard to follow some lodgic.

no

No you can not

Help

I have a question i did not get the Spend 50 gem reward for qwens jubilee but I did spend 50 gems what should I do.

Isn't off-topic for things off the topic of GREE games? Just saying...
    Knights & Dragons
    Code: WBD - BZF - XXM
    Guild: Crit Happens
    Guild Position: Guild Master

Rage of the Immortals
    Code: QFQ - QZX - XRZ
    Faction: The Immortals
    Faction Position: Initiate

Line ID: frosteesnoman
    Favorite Food: Corn
    "The only good dog, is a hot dog"

That is what I was thinking, any off-topic discussion should be good here.

nop u cant

how do i make a thread

how do i make a thread cant figure out how

i don't like this whole 10 posts to make a thread thing. i just wanna recruit

account transfer

Hi i have 2 devices one tablet and a phone which uses the same google account so here is my questition;

i want to transfer my account from tablet to the phone what will happen to tablet when i transfer my account to phone ? is it also can be openede there or is it possible ?

hmmm...

so I have to post 10 times before I can make my own thread? Is there some sort of thread created for dumping a random 10 posts randomly so you can start a thread? Im trying to recruit people to my guild. lol

yea it stinks

But what can you do about it but reply 10 random times eh?

Quote Originally Posted by GlanDeas View Post
    It is not fair that without minimum 10 posts I can not start a thread.....

might take a min

It may take a few to be able to create the thread. It may take a bit for the system to update that you have more than 10.

Quote Originally Posted by KnDSynergy View Post
    How many posts til i can create my own thread? I was told ten but not true.

well thats not exactly how it should be done

You should just reply to some posts and get yourself to 10 that way you can go into the proper section where you will get noticed more

Quote Originally Posted by sparticus View Post
    I would of created a thread for this but seeing how III can't I will just post it here
    Screen name distantsparticus friend code WBB-FZP-QRQ only accepting friends 100 plus on to the real issue I hope green looks at these 4 days ago I bought a few 800 gems packs at $69.99 I received a total of 1600 gems but bought 3 packs of gems and the $210 was taken out of my bank account I proceeded to send a support request to green 4 days ago and have not heard anything since it's not that I am in a big rush I just think of I pay for them I want them I mainly want them for the upcoming war if at all possible please any help gree