Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: Question

was this ever fixed

Are you able to make threads now that you have so many posts?

Quote Originally Posted by HalbeSuppe View Post
    Hmm many ppl have the problem with not being able to post like it seems?
    I have the problem too and I already have past 15 posts hmm

Lol Idk just trying to get my 10 posts.

not sure

Quote Originally Posted by HalbeSuppe View Post
    Hmm many ppl have the problem with not being able to post like it seems?
    I have the problem too and I already have past 15 posts hmm
    Perhaps there is also a character limit? It seems like the # of posts isn't decisive.

response?

Quote Originally Posted by @ngelica View Post
    Hi i have 2 devices one tablet and a phone which uses the same google account so here is my questition;

i want to transfer my account from tablet to the phone what will happen to tablet when i transfer my account to phone ? is it also can be openede there or is it possible ?
    Did you ever get a response? I'd be interested to know. I assumed you'd be able to open on both.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortura View Post
    Did you ever get a response? I'd be interested to know. I assumed you'd be able to open on both.
    like to spam your counts up eh? =]
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

@ @ngelica

As far as I know, u should be able to play ur account on both devices. I did the same with my smart phones, acc running on both. I just don't use my older phone

New player looking for unwanted account

I'm new to knight and dragon. Have been played around two weeks. I want to check around any player quitting the game and willing to give always the account please let me know. Two accounts Max as in I have two android devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite SynneD View Post
    As far as I know, u should be able to play ur account on both devices. I did the same with my smart phones, acc running on both. I just don't use my older phone

What I mean is I want to taking over the account who quitting the game, I need alot of time to train it to level 100. If someone willing to let go their account would save me alot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by @ngelica View Post
    Hi i have 2 devices one tablet and a phone which uses the same google account so here is my questition;

i want to transfer my account from tablet to the phone what will happen to tablet when i transfer my account to phone ? is it also can be openede there or is it possible ?
    They will be swapping. You will see your phone's account in your tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Tortura View Post

I did it many times, both accounts will just swapping.

no you cant.

Gaining posting rights

I can understand trying to avoid spammers, but this 10 post rule is kind of lame

Quote Originally Posted by Vanithan View Post
    Lol Idk just trying to get my 10 posts.
    Ain't it fun?

Quote Originally Posted by viconux View Post
    What I mean is I want to taking over the account who quitting the game, I need alot of time to train it to level 100. If someone willing to let go their account would save me alot of time.
    That violates TOS. GO READ THE RULES. (Oh, and yes, I realize this advice comes 9 months too late...)

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

On the Epic Boss voting, Vote for Krypt! I can use all the votes I can get