GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Dealers of CM

Banned
    Former 2nd in command of the now defunct cheater syndicate EA
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I wonder how many donations were made to HTC from the guy with three night clubs. I'd post screen shots but I'd hate to violate the forum rules.
    Go ahead. Just edit out the name and you won't violate ToS

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I wonder how many donations were made to HTC from the guy with three night clubs. I'd post screen shots but I'd hate to violate the forum rules.
    With all due respect, this was brought to our attention fewer than 8 hours ago and is being addressed. Compared to your player in question which was initially brought to your leader two months before there was resolution (due to the efforts of others in SAS besides Vlad). It's a bit harder to assess hoods when you can't click on them as allies (and they don't show in rivals list), than to check inventory and do basic math.

Livin' the #smuglife

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferianism View Post
    I wonder how many donations were made to SAS from people with names similar to ZooparKP and Zoromun.
    What you're talking about was brought to our attention less than 12 hours ago.
    Htc should focus more on getting the hackers/glitchers out of your group before you worry so much about ours. It looks really good when you guys call out another syndicate while you have a guy with 3 nightclubs

The self-proclaimed "forum legends" seem more like the forum trolls if you ask me.
    Last edited by Daniel2115; 05-01-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    Htc should focus more on getting the hackers/glitchers out of your group before you worry so much about ours. It looks really good when you guys call out another syndicate while you have a guy with 3 nightclubs

The self-proclaimed "forum legends" seem more like the forum trolls if you ask me.
    As has been mentioned already, it's being dealt with. Unlike your leader, we actually are proactive once things are brought to our attention. Checking inventory is a hell of a lot easier than a hood. Since you can't actually see any of your syn in your rivals list, and since you can't actually click on any bldg of an ally, it was impossible for us to check on the hood ourselves when such is hidden. Perhaps Lupo should explain to you how the mechanics of this game work.

"About ours"...so you're admitting SAS has glitchers?

Livin' the #smuglife

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tassychris View Post
    We are 60 strong you might see us a few times lol. Looking forward to the battle
    SAS is planning on getting top 25 this time around.
    We only have 39 players

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    3? I have 4! But all seriousness there are occasions where you are able to buy 3 of some buildings most i us have seen hoods with multiple buildings a like. Also if you delete a building and tell support you deleted them but in turn buy one and they replace the you sold that can happen too.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Any issues SAS has are kept in house and are addressed. We are in talks with GREE about the " accused" people.
    While accused, these players are removed from the syndicate until further notice from GREE.
    Please drop the accusations as it is in GREE's hands.

Thank you in advance

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SAS Recruitment View Post
    SAS is planning on getting top 25 this time around.
    We only have 39 players
    Haha really, you go ahead and tell everyone that.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Banned
    Post Count
    While accused, these players are removed from the syndicate until further notice from GREE.
    Please drop the accusations as it is in GREE's hands.

Thank you in advance
    You aren't the first person to say that, and what I've been wondering is.. Considering that Gree doesn't release any information about banned players whatsoever, how are you going to know whether to accept him back or not? Other than his stats being nerfed invisibly, which would mean you'd have to hit him regularly to know, how could you ever tell if he was banned?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same way fwd found out
    Also just a question .... If you and countless other players reported " said" person .... Why is the account still active?
    Simple answer would be the said player is legit. If GREE doesn't ban them why should we?

Yes the answer poses a question in itself I know.

Also If GREE doesn't ban your nightclub player would you still kick him out?

Banned
    Post Count
    Same way fwd found out
    Also just a question .... If you and countless other players reported " said" person .... Why is the account still active?
    Simple answer would be the said player is legit. If GREE doesn't ban them why should we?

Yes the answer poses a question in itself I know.

Also If GREE doesn't ban your nightclub player would you still kick him out?
    Not sure how FwD found out either, that's why I'm asking. I'm not speaking of anybody specific, so when you say "reported 'said' person", I have no idea what you're talking about.

And I'm not an officer, or even close to being one, so that decision is above my head. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't base our decision on GREE though since so many of us have reported obvious cash and rp cheaters which are still roaming the streets. We know they're incompetent at banning known cheaters, so they'd be kicked well before GREE took any action. We wouldn't use that whole "if GREE doesn't ban them then they weren't cheating" nonsense like so many others exercise. If it was an obvious cheat such as ridiculous cash or rp items, I'm sure they would be kicked immediately. If we had something suspicious but not as obvious, we'd handle it ourselves (and still report I'm sure, but see below), which is exactly what I believe is being done.

Either way, I'm not in any position to know or say anything about the player you're referring to. It's not my business, and it's not being discussed in public, plus I'm fully confident that our officers will find out the truth and handle it appropriately.

Post Count
    Well for the record !!! DeathDealer is not with the Injuns .never was and never is !!!
    Second TrueCm is the only CM .! Seeing that Oz and DeathDealer are two of what used to be the big three of running CM !! Plus they also have the graces of CM former founder Scarface !!! All the traitors are being dealr with !!! They are a joke !! And as far as being enenies with clans .......well let them decide!!!

Post Count
    While little backstabbers run and hide .who should get involved with a clans internal.business .Are you fighting for the good or the bad .or do you even know the truth to the internal fighting .....I doubt you do very seriously !!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    3? I have 4! But all seriousness there are occasions where you are able to buy 3 of some buildings most i us have seen hoods with multiple buildings a like. Also if you delete a building and tell support you deleted them but in turn buy one and they replace the you sold that can happen too.
    I was originally going to make a joke post about how I have like ten Abandoned Buildings or something, but this brings up an interesting point. If GREE makes some sort of mistake that gives you a competitive advantage (and something like 3 NCs definitely provides a competitive advantage), what should you do? Suppose you did have 2 NCs, one disappeared for some reason, you sent a ticket into GREE, and you don't hear anything from them for 12 weeks so you finally buy a new NC. Then of course GREE decides to restore your old one, giving you three. I would hate to "sell" my 3rd NC if I had just shelled out $40mil for it (though this is probably less of a big deal at higher levels/IPHs, but you can pretend you had purchased a third Palm Hotel or something instead). It seems like the "honorable" thing to do would be to sell the third NC/Palm Hotel/whatever, but I would have zero guilt on my conscience if I sent a ticket into GREE about their mistake (hoping they can refund my full purchase of $40mil/500 gold/etc) if GREE took forever to respond to the ticket. Meanwhile, everyone visiting my hood would see a giant red flag and call me a cheater, etc.

I'm not really sure what I would do in that situation. I could probably eat the cost of the NC, but definitely not the 500 gold for the Palm Hotel.

Edit: I was thinking of this because I was in the 80s and I came across a guy with Hotels, Condos, etc, and I called him a cheater on his wall, and he just responded by saying that it wasn't his fault, there was a glitch where the game treated him as a level 200 so he could buy anything and he had to email GREE to fix it. While I would give him credit for emailing GREE if it was true, in my mind he still committed a transgression by buying gear/buildings not available at his real level.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 05-02-2013 at 02:51 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tassychris View Post
    Death Dealers of CM is the true CM
    We are the ones who came top 15 last two rounds. Little CM came 51st lol. Can those in little CM please remove tags. As its makes true CM look bad. I would say I look forward to seeing you in the wars but I suspect you wont once again be at our level. Despite the fact you have added mwwm players, or whatever ther names are .Shame on you lol.
    You have two players who are clearly terrible human beings, but do have a lot of gold. Enough to constantly waste on feeble top 25 auction prizes. And you couldn't even crack top 10. How do you think this is impressive?

And teach: I don't think it's the only common enemy of all top teams. MWWM. Both are equally pathetic, and equally deserving of true top players beating them black and blue at every opportunity.

Actually OZ, how about you team up with that bunch? Two groups who can't keep a team together, don't understand basic human decency and are terrible at the game? Seems like a perfect match.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885