Death Dealers of CM - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Dealers of CM

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    Htc should focus more on getting the hackers/glitchers out of your group before you worry so much about ours. It looks really good when you guys call out another syndicate while you have a guy with 3 nightclubs

The self-proclaimed "forum legends" seem more like the forum trolls if you ask me.
    Agreed, HTC are the first to accuse other syndicates of cheating when really they should get off their high horse and take a good hard look at themselves.

Consistent Contributor tassychris's Avatar
    Post Count

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    You have two players who are clearly terrible human beings, but do have a lot of gold. Enough to constantly waste on feeble top 25 auction prizes. And you couldn't even crack top 10. How do you think this is impressive?

And teach: I don't think it's the only common enemy of all top teams. MWWM. Both are equally pathetic, and equally deserving of true top players beating them black and blue at every opportunity.

Actually OZ, how about you team up with that bunch? Two groups who can't keep a team together, don't understand basic human decency and are terrible at the game? Seems like a perfect match.
    We have had our problems all groups do but I think you will find we have been in top 15 last lot. top ten would have been nice but 8million between there and 11 last go that was a big ask
    But this is a new battle and we have new players so its a new war.
    If your looking for people to hit go little CM they have taken on MWWM players thats just not right. There just weird little guys lol

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    So you were equally pathetic with and without the people that DD felt the need to boot? So why act like a complete tool?
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    And teach: I don't think it's the only common enemy of all top teams. MWWM. Both are equally pathetic, and equally deserving of true top players beating them black and blue at every opportunity.

Again we agree....this is starting to look bad...lol
    retired

Post Count
    So do you know me personally ? I think not so your passing a judgement on somebody you have never even talked to.!! How pathetic is that ?

Banned
    Post Count
    You have two players who are clearly terrible human beings, but do have a lot of gold. Enough to constantly waste on feeble top 25 auction prizes. And you couldn't even crack top 10. How do you think this is impressive?

Actually OZ, how about you team up with that bunch? Two groups who can't keep a team together, don't understand basic human decency and are terrible at the game? Seems like a perfect match.
    this is the best post I've read in a long time!

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by berrybladzs View Post
    Well for the record !!! DeathDealer is not with the Injuns .never was and never is !!!
    Second TrueCm is the only CM .! Seeing that Oz and DeathDealer are two of what used to be the big three of running CM !! Plus they also have the graces of CM former founder Scarface !!! All the traitors are being dealr with !!! They are a joke !! And as far as being enenies with clans .......well let them decide!!!
    Hey DumbDumb maybe you should get your secretary to spell check and gramatic your rants.
    Also I think the glue you've been sniffing is taking its toll on your last remaining braincells. No traitors in Little CM just people that were tired of your dictatorship.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy11 View Post
    Agreed, HTC are the first to accuse other syndicates of cheating when really they should get off their high horse and take a good hard look at themselves.
    Oh the irony..

Still making accusations are ya? How about reports.. Did you report yourself after you made this recent accusation? I know how much you like to report people for even hinting around at cheating accusations, so I'd hope you'd report yourself, if just for continuity..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestoner View Post
    Oh the irony..

Still making accusations are ya? How about reports.. Did you report yourself after you made this recent accusation? I know how much you like to report people for even hinting around at cheating accusations, so I'd hope you'd report yourself, if just for continuity..
    sometimes I wonder if Grimmy is just trollin. It'd be funny if he was, if he's serious, it's just disturbing.

Post Count
    You *wonder* if Grimmy is trolling? eyeroll.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    sometimes I wonder if Grimmy is just trollin. It'd be funny if he was, if he's serious, it's just disturbing.
    he s just disturbed...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You *wonder* if Grimmy is trolling? eyeroll.jpg
    you should offer tutoring. That guy's bad at everything.

Banned
    Former 2nd in command of the now defunct cheater syndicate EA
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    you should offer tutoring. That guy's bad at everything.

Is he annoying?
    Does he get under your skin?
    Did he have you debating whether or not he was actually trolling?

Sounds like a successful troll to me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Norris View Post
    Is he annoying?
    Does he get under your skin?
    Did he have you debating whether or not he was actually trolling?

Sounds like a successful troll to me.
    good point Carlos...you're badass as ever

Lurker
    Post Count

I can not wait to bite the CM tag off and spit it in the dirt at Oz' s feet!

Quote Originally Posted by tassychris View Post
    Death Dealers of CM is the true CM
    We are the ones who came top 15 last two rounds. Little CM came 51st lol. Can those in little CM please remove tags. As its makes true CM look bad. I would say I look forward to seeing you in the wars but I suspect you wont once again be at our level. Despite the fact you have added mwwm players, or whatever ther names are .Shame on you lol.

From Lizzy, First Oz, the little CM was in the first battles with you. And I earned more influence points than you did by over 300k! And Death Dealer didn't even break a million himself. You and dd quit playing because your bonus didn't come thru. Whaaaa!!! You both left your team hanging on the line and stopped. I myself made roughly 1.5 million. Double him. Our hard work and money put DeathDealers of CM in the 11th spot. Not his! He's was to busy being a whiny Nancy boy to support his team into top 10. Then his excuse was he was so sick! Then you get a bunch of (kings) for the second battle. And they left. How is that trueCM? You have done nothing but sabotage little CM and attack us since you left. Yes, You left! You left CM before I did. And you have done nothing but bounce all over CC since. Including a day back in little CM. And as far as adding MwwM players, we did add a few who ran out sick of big shotty. But then, you poached half of them.... How many original CM are in your group 5 or 6. Are the rest of yours decoys or what? Little CM has 49 original CM. Do you truly believe people are that stupid? I have pictures to support what I say! You Oz, DeathDealer and ms DeathDealer make yourself look bad and all of us look pathetic.

please know that little CM has nothing to do with the tyrant clowns Aka trueCM