Battle for Empire City: Market Plaza Winners - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battle for Empire City: Market Plaza Winners

Consistent Contributor Tony 432847666's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats to Burger Bar Crew! And all the winning synds.

Banned
    Post Count
    Midtown we ranked 149th and now 93rd, quite an improvement

Banned
    Post Count
    Great job to all syndicates who made it to the top 4000 and higher.

Post Count
    It's incredible how vast the difference was between 10th and 11th and 27th and 28th. Those on the fringe of Top 10 prizes and Top 25 really pushed hard.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    It's incredible how vast the difference was between 10th and 11th and 27th and 28th. Those on the fringe of Top 10 prizes and Top 25 really pushed hard.
    Yeah I know Its really hard to push at the last moment
    I guess every thing rolled in last 6 secs and bammmm we were out......
    Never gonna happen again............
    Last edited by THCraul; 05-01-2013 at 04:51 AM.
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Look at the 10 to 11 gap that's crazy

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    No but the question arises. The amount shown in CJ's post is what the brewskis had at 00:00:00. According to the picture posted at 00:00:00, their point total had them in the top 25. How come their point total shows what they had at 00:00:00 but the number 25 team appears to have received credit for the few minutes after 00:00:00 that they were able to fight. One team gets the credit and one doesn't? Seems like what will be explained as a 'server syncing mess up'...
    No offense meant to the 25th ranked team..
    It seems like the point totals are taken from before the timer was up, because nobody's points match the totals we're sitting at now. With that said, any points they think they were "shorted", the other teams were also "shorted" in the same fashion, still keeping them at #26.

For example, we were shorter by about 2050 points on CJ's list than what shows in the war screen currently, so there's obviously some sort of discrepancy. Whatever that may be, it affected everyone equally, so if they believe they had more points in the end, so did everyone else.

With the current scores of 7232426 for brewski's and 7245107 (probably more, but this is from CJ's list) for MWWM, they still wouldn't have made it as dudeman said.. I can almost guarantee that there was never a time that they checked the list and were ahead of MWWM, like they're assuming they were. Regardless of the timing discrepancy or when the totals were taken, I'm almost positive they would have been behind them either way.

Banned
    Post Count
    The AMOUNT of time may have been equal for all affected, but the number of points is not. Examples already in the thread.

Post Count
    It took long enough.. GJ Reaper Crew on #32!!
    Solemn Carnage Leader
    Syndicate # 933348194

Syndicate Battle Events
    Boardwalk Bash -6th
    West Side Standoff - 7th
    Battle for Ellis Park Outbreak - 4th
    Battle for Monument Park - 5th

PVP Events
    Arch Enemies 10/11-10/14 3rd
    Covert Cells 9/6 – 9/9 - 4th
    Urban Apocalypse 8/16 – 8/19 4th
    Party Crashers 8/9 – 8/12 - 4th
    Bay of Blood 7/26 – 7/29 - 4th
    Trouble Chinatown 7/19 – 7/22 16th

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestoner View Post
    It seems like the point totals are taken from before the timer was up, because nobody's points match the totals we're sitting at now. With that said, any points they think they were "shorted", the other teams were also "shorted" in the same fashion, still keeping them at #26.

For example, we were shorter by about 2050 points on CJ's list than what shows in the war screen currently, so there's obviously some sort of discrepancy. Whatever that may be, it affected everyone equally, so if they believe they had more points in the end, so did everyone else.

With the current scores of 7232426 for brewski's and 7245107 (probably more, but this is from CJ's list) for MWWM, they still wouldn't have made it as dudeman said.. I can almost guarantee that there was never a time that they checked the list and were ahead of MWWM, like they're assuming they were. Regardless of the timing discrepancy or when the totals were taken, I'm almost positive they would have been behind them either way.
    Buddy u got it wrong actually we were ahead all the time we were like 100k influence points ahead of them before 10 mins till the end and they were closing us and we were also in the battle scoring more and more so to keep us ahead and our last battle finished 3 mins before the end of the event still they were like 80-85k behind us. then during those 3 mins they keep scoring and we refreshed again and again so when the event ended they were like 40k behind us but then we checked our rewards screen it showed u need 12681 for top 25..............
    Pls dont judge anything if you are unaware
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by THCraul View Post
    our last battle finished 3 mins before the end of the event still they were like 80-85k behind us. then during those 3 mins they keep scoring and we refreshed again and again so when the event ended they were like 40k behind us but then we checked our rewards screen it showed u need 12681 for top 25.............
    You just answered your whole issue in the quote above. The whole "when the event ended" thing means nothing to you; just because the timer ran out and you hit refresh right at that second does not mean you saw their actual points total. It's been shown over and over that even if you "refresh" the leaderboard, it means nothing until it updates itself. They obviously got ~100k points in that last 3 minutes (completely feasible, especially with top 25 and up teams spending gold), and your leaderboard didn't reflect the actual points total on your manual refresh until the system updated properly. It was even assumed prior to this thread or even that war that the leaderboard doesn't update but every 3 minutes.

Unfortunate, I agree, as I would have loved to see MWWM get #26 instead of 25, but it sure seems like you got beaten out in the last 3 minutes of the war. Sorry.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chadders1515 View Post
    blah blah need 10 posts
    Thank you for your valued contribution to this thread and forum.

I'd like to take this off-topic opportunity to point out that off-topic/SPAM type of posts like these CAN be reported to forum moderators using the little triangle with the exclamation point at the bottom left of the offending post. This does seem to be one thing GREE does take action on... banning forum accounts, I mean.

Banned
    Post Count
    "Grats to all and good luck this weekend!

roQ3svdHhtE_zps76dec7ff.jpg

Fight Club: let's do it again!

Post Count
    Grats to the winners!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sweet. Hope it doesn't take that long for the next battle.