Collect all option?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collect all option?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Collect all option?

Honestly I don't know why this hasn't been incorporated yet in this game.. Devs if you're out there somewhere probably on a beach celebrating pun and ferrs rather large contribution , listen up! Please make a collect all money option when we visit our base instead of clicking all the cash icons repeatedly.. thanks!

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    seems like it would be easy to implement an option to shake the device to collect all, just like you can do when doing missions on a map, you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thlinks View Post
    Honestly I don't know why this hasn't been incorporated yet in this game.. Devs if you're out there somewhere probably on a beach celebrating pun and ferrs rather large contribution , listen up! Please make a collect all money option when we visit our base instead of clicking all the cash icons repeatedly.. thanks!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    seems like it would be easy to implement an option to shake the device to collect all, just like you can do when doing missions on a map, you know?
    Precisely!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No no no, I like the fact that sometimes you stop by someone's base only to find that they missed one of their "big-ticket" buildings; those are the MW moments all raiders love!
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    I didn't know you could do this to collect money in missions I'm off to try it
    Top 25 here we come watch out!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_funzio View Post
    No no no, I like the fact that sometimes you stop by someone's base only to find that they missed one of their "big-ticket" buildings; those are the MW moments all raiders love!
    Couldn't agree more. More than once i get someone while they are collecting their buidlings. I go to the base and all of the money buildings are up for grabs so i go straight for the high paying ones. I usually get 1-2 before next thing i know they have collected the rest of them. How do i know they collected them...i usually click right back in the base to see if it was a competing attacker...Needless to say i agree make people take the extra couple of seconds.
    VFF Legends

Lurker
    Post Count
    This would be a helpful feature to have

Post Count
    It would be helpful when collecting of course, but like Jon and Thief said, might miss out on cashing in while raiding.

I'd settle for a more simple improvement...put my inventory in alphabetical order, order of strength, any sort of order please. While they're at it, when I open an inventory tab please have it open all the way to the right or left.
    “Nembutol numbs it all
    But I prefer alcohol"

-J. Strummer

CB - VFF Elite Rangers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procyon View Post
    it would be helpful when collecting of course, but like jon and thief said, might miss out on cashing in while raiding.

I'd settle for a more simple improvement...put my inventory in alphabetical order, order of strength, any sort of order please. While they're at it, when i open an inventory tab please have it open all the way to the right or left.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this
    Rafael - Former Gold Player 736-053-831
    Ireland - 1,363,311 WD (Faction: Milspec)

THE CARTEL

Post Count
    I agree, many other games have an option to shake your phone a little bit to collect all the cash. I love the sound it makes when that happens. It sounds like you just emptied about of about 1,000 quarters into a coin counting machine.

I understand why they don't allow automatic vault since that would hurt raiding. But we already have to tap and click far too often as it is in this game and that would be a welcome change to have a button to collect all or just shake the phone.

I can also think of a very pragmatic reason for Gree to allow this. How many support tickets do they get from people that accidentally sold a building while collecting cash quickly by mistake? Probably quite a few. That would cut down on those support tickets saving Gree money.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    It would be helpful when collecting of course, but like Jon and Thief said, might miss out on cashing in while raiding.

I'd settle for a more simple improvement...put my inventory in alphabetical order, order of strength, any sort of order please. While they're at it, when I open an inventory tab please have it open all the way to the right or left.
    I have to agree, when collecting sometimes people miss things makes raiding a bit more fun but fixing inventory and Allies list while you're at it would help the game play a lot specially now that we actually use our allies list a lot more.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why not just have the buildings autocollect, come on people having to collect them is the whole point. Wont matter much longer anyways when you faction is maxed out and cash units are an afterthought.

Steady Scribe Some Random Clown's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would rather have the ability to search rivals for LE buildings that are ready for collect and have not been raided. So I dont have to tap through 20 rival bases looking all the time. It's such a simple tap game anyway. Or better yet let me attach a tracker to one of your LE buildings that pages me when it's ready to collect and can bring me back to your base to raid it with a single tap. of course if you check your stuff and discover the tracking device you can destroy it with a tap and earn some cash yourself. That is what this game really needs, more skill.
    Some Random Clowns
    506 627 210

"Don't join some other random clowns faction, Join the real 'Some Random Clowns' faction today!"

We've merged!
    SRC is now a Farm team for "The Shades" faction. SRC is now for people wanting to play faction LTQs.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wouldn't like that at all would ruin a huge part of the game.

Post Count
    Bad idea .