Automatic gold bonus program...80 dollar vaults is counted as 60 dollars vaults!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Automatic gold bonus program...80 dollar vaults is counted as 60 dollars vaults!

Post Count

Automatic gold bonus program...80 dollar vaults is counted as 60 dollars vaults!

Apparently there's a glitch/bug that 80 dollars vaults (with 20% discount) is only counted as 60 dollars against the different tiers. 1000/2000 dollars tiers and so on.
    People who then think they have reached 2000 dollars are suddenly 400 dollars off this target.

Don't know if they can easily fix this or if they have to go through everyones account after sending tickets in.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Post Count
    Oh s---, really? I'm counting on a large bonus for the syndicate battle and that number was based on the $80 vault price which I bought quite a few of before the last battle. I even bought a stupid $5 gold thing just in case they were going to tell me I was pennies short ($99.99 instead of $100). I spent just enough for the next tier and I don't want to shell out any more because of their stupid calculations.

Edit: that's going to be a huge monkey wrench in the upcoming syndicate battle because I presume they'll be giving the bonuses during the battle, yes?

Post Count
    I have many outstanding tickets regarding the bonus program and the amount I have spent etc. And these tickets aren't answered. Then I hear other players getting replies in perhaps 3 days after submitting tickets. Just don't get it...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I spent just enough for the next tier and I don't want to shell out any more because of their stupid calculations.
    Not such big money after all, eh?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    Not such big money after all, eh?
    There's a difference between not being able to afford something and not wanting to waste money on something. As far as I'm concerned, any vaults purchased above a given tier amount are a waste unless you're going for the next tier. I've already thrown enough money at GREE as it is, I don't need any more of this, "you need one more vault for the next tier of the bonus program." (purchases a vault) "Oh sorry, did we say one more? We meant three more." and so on.

Post Count
    gree defines crimecity very well lol

Post Count
    If they do it automatic it shouldn't have to be that heard that you log in your account and see how much you have spent.

Post Count
    There's a difference between not being able to afford something and not wanting to waste money on something.
    Invalid. Big Money don't care.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    Invalid. Big Money don't care.
    My name is BigMoney, not DumbMoney.

Banned
    Former 2nd in command of the now defunct cheater syndicate EA
    Post Count

Big Money indeed....

My name is BigMoney, not DumbMoney.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    Apparently there's a glitch/bug that 80 dollars vaults (with 20% discount) is only counted as 60 dollars against the different tiers. 1000/2000 dollars tiers and so on.
    People who then think they have reached 2000 dollars are suddenly 400 dollars off this target.

Don't know if they can easily fix this or if they have to go through everyones account after sending tickets in.
    Just curious, but how did you discover that the discounted vaults only counted as $60 purchases?

Post Count
    whats the big shock here? the tiers are levelled based on actual money spent not on gold bought so obviously you need to buy more of a discounted product as you haven't spent enough to reach a certain threshold.

its no different to any bonus program run by a retailer, in the uk a shop called Tesco run a clubcard scheme where you get points back per £ spent, would you expect to get full points even when things are discounted or there's a multi-buy offer? the points are earned by spending £/$, not by volume received!

THERE IS NO GLITCH OR ERROR HERE!!!
    abandoned

Post Count
    Yeah you tell 'em Ben!

+1 for dem not beeing so smurt awfterawll

Banned
    Former 2nd in command of the now defunct cheater syndicate EA
    Post Count
    Wait a sec, are you trying to explain this away with logic and reason? I don't think that is going to go over too well with the dumb-dumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    whats the big shock here? the tiers are levelled based on actual money spent not on gold bought so obviously you need to buy more of a discounted product as you haven't spent enough to reach a certain threshold.

its no different to any bonus program run by a retailer, in the uk a shop called Tesco run a clubcard scheme where you get points back per £ spent, would you expect to get full points even when things are discounted or there's a multi-buy offer? the points are earned by spending £/$, not by volume received!

THERE IS NO GLITCH OR ERROR HERE!!!

Post Count
    Just curious, but how did you discover that the discounted vaults only counted as $60 purchases?
    A teammate to me had sent a ticket and inquiring if the 2k tier had been met and got as reply that 400 dollars were missing from that tier. My teammate answered and specified exactly what had been bought and got as reply that due to a glitch the 80 dollars vaults had been counted as 60 dollars. They corrected that and whops he had passed the 2k tier.