Automatic gold bonus program...80 dollar vaults is counted as 60 dollars vaults! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Automatic gold bonus program...80 dollar vaults is counted as 60 dollars vaults!

Post Count
    He got reply after 3 days. Me myself have sent tickets inquiring my current spending many weeks ago...no answer.
    Don't know if they treat certain players in some prioritized order.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Hasn't posted in a while.
    That's another screw up on a Gree side, but you already got screwed way more even before this glitch. You guys keep buying gold in vaults trying to hit the target and enticing Gree to keep this new auto gold program in place based on $ spend. With all the right ingredients (Gree and iTunes cards sales) I used to get to 50k bonus with about $1,120 spend (considering all the taxes to pay). Now its $2000 no matter what. Yeah, you get a bit more gold in additional vaults but 80% increase in price would never appeal for me to participate in program again unless its back to old format. If you have uber deep pockets, then its all moo point but for players like me its a go/no go decision. So that glitch not such a decision maker after all.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    Hasn't posted in a while.
    That's another screw up on a Gree side, but you already got screwed way more even before this glitch. You guys keep buying gold in vaults trying to hit the target and enticing Gree to keep this new auto gold program in place based on $ spend. With all the right ingredients (Gree and iTunes cards sales) I used to get to 50k bonus with about $1,120 spend (considering all the taxes to pay). Now its $2000 no matter what. Yeah, you get a bit more gold in additional vaults but 80% increase in price would never appeal for me to participate in program again unless its back to old format. If you have uber deep pockets, then its all moo point but for players like me its a go/no go decision. So that glitch not such a decision maker after all.
    Just my 2 cents.
    +1................
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    Apparently there's a glitch/bug that 80 dollars vaults (with 20% discount) is only counted as 60 dollars against the different tiers. 1000/2000 dollars tiers and so on.
    People who then think they have reached 2000 dollars are suddenly 400 dollars off this target.

Don't know if they can easily fix this or if they have to go through everyones account after sending tickets in.
    Nope, not the case. Tiers are the normal stated tier amounts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Nope, not the case. Tiers are the normal stated tier amounts.
    I didn't dispute the tier amounts...just that the 80 dollars vaults had been counted as 60 for my teammate.
    And I assume if this was done automatically that it affected everyone?
    Hopefully this has been corrected now?

Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    I didn't dispute the tier amounts...just that the 80 dollars vaults had been counted as 60 for my teammate.
    And I assume if this was done automatically that it affected everyone?
    Hopefully this has been corrected now?
    We made a one time adjustment to the algorithm for March only. This was done specifically because we were switching to the new system and some people had made purchases before they were notified of the change (and those purchases were made under the old expectations regarding sales). So yes to both questions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We made a one time adjustment to the algorithm for March only. This was done specifically because we were switching to the new system and some people had made purchases before they were notified of the change (and those purchases were made under the old expectations regarding sales). So yes to both questions.
    Ok that's great. Then I count on that my bought 80 dollars vaults, in April, will be counted as 80 dollars and nothing else (so I don't have to send in another ticket which is unanswered) and that I should get the bonus during the first week (10 days)in May automatically?

Wouldn't it be good if players could log in with their email or player id (like the request site) and see their current spent amount? Then the Bonus Claim department would get a very less tickets regarding how far players have to a certain tier etc.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    whats the big shock here? the tiers are levelled based on actual money spent not on gold bought so obviously you need to buy more of a discounted product as you haven't spent enough to reach a certain threshold.
    The issue in the OP wasn't that the discounted vaults (read: $80, since there was a 20% off sale this month) were being credited as $80, they were being credited as $60, which is well below the price they had paid for a vault. If this is the case, you could see why someone who thought they had met the threshold for a tier (because they had actually spent over $2000/month) would be confused that they fell hundreds of dollars short (accounting for $80 vaults instead of $60).

I'm glad to see that CJ has issued a response to this topic and this is not (or no longer?) the case. Thanks, CJ.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    here's the simple math

use to be 20 vaults = $2,000 tier unlocked

20 vaults times $80 = $1,600

so the $80 vault was being counted as $80, you just need to buy 25 vaults at the 20% rate plus one bag of gold at $3.99 just incase that $0.25 makes the difference between getting 15K gold and 50K gold bonus

25 times $79.99 = $1,999.75 + 1 bag of gold $3.99 = well over the $2,000 needed for the gold bot to deliver the goods.
    Modern War: mini level 70, $3,688,xxx IPH, 350+ allies, 2,259,xxx A / 2,893,xxx D

Crime City: mini level 95, $6,871,xxx IPH, 500+ allies, 6,592,xxx A / 6,683,xxx D

Kingdom Age: mini level 51, $17,xxx IPH, 500+ allies, 2,898,xxx A / 2,973,xxx D

Post Count
    Still have yet to receive my bonus for march :/

MIDTOWN #10
    MARKETPLAZA #8
    CIVIC CENTER #9

OGK[Y] EEŠ <--- PwnSTAR
    Lvl 140/ 540k/560k DEF
    853 718 249
    SOK^ <--- Camper
    LVL 51/121K/115K DEF
    469 100 897

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    When will the auto bonus be awarded ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    When will the auto bonus be awarded ?
    My guess is after the syndicate battle is over, just to eff with people.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    My guess is after the syndicate battle is over, just to eff with people.
    GREE says "by the 7th of the following month", event ends on the 6th, im guessing MW and KA will get their bonuses around the 3rd and CC minutes after the event ends... too bad we can't take action on this...

anyone in here got a gambling script we could sell blocks with times and dates when the CC bonuses will be delivered, say $5 buy in winner takes all, could get it up to $5k-$10k

*DISCLAIMER* gambling in this manner is likely illegal, but this is not legal advice, seek your own legal counsel and gamble responsibly.

...delaying the bonus on purpose is what I would do if I owned GREE, dolla dolla bills yo!
    Modern War: mini level 70, $3,688,xxx IPH, 350+ allies, 2,259,xxx A / 2,893,xxx D

Crime City: mini level 95, $6,871,xxx IPH, 500+ allies, 6,592,xxx A / 6,683,xxx D

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Norris View Post
    Carlos, Tupac was making a Dollar out of $0.15, so really that "Gangsta", that works for Honda (doesn't his shirt look like that giant blue polo from the commercial, definitely over sized anyway) has in his hands over a vault of gold... $113.33 to geek out with it.

However, I believe that is an Eastside crips sign, so probably not a fan of Tupac... so likely he does infact work for honda and that is only $17

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MINDBO View Post
    Carlos, Tupac was making a Dollar out of $0.15, so really that "Gangsta", that works for Honda (doesn't his shirt look like that giant blue polo from the commercial, definitely over sized anyway) has in his hands over a vault of gold... $113.33 to geek out with it.

However, I believe that is an Eastside crips sign, so probably not a fan of Tupac... so likely he does infact work for honda and that is only $17
    Lol, very nice. But your maths are off. He actually started with just $2.55
    Last edited by Paulio; 05-01-2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Ninja edit