How many indestructible units do you have? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many indestructible units do you have?

Post Count
    I saw a person with 302 Voracious Abomination's. I attacked his LVL 5 Lender and got served. His att/def was 417k/393k! Not bad for someone who is level 71.
    KA: 521-613-278
    CC: 347-138-119

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by boneshaker View Post
    I saw a person with 302 Voracious Abomination's. I attacked his LVL 5 Lender and got served. His att/def was 417k/393k! Not bad for someone who is level 71.
    This will become more common in the weeks to come. I'm glad I have 2 devices.
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Post Count
    Ok after a little google searching I get why someone would have 4.5M honor. :/
    KA: 521-613-278
    CC: 347-138-119

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by boneshaker View Post
    In a twist on Godwin's law, I guess every topic here eventually involves hacking, but I don't see any way that could be possible. And to drone on about it, how is that not something that's easily detectable by Gree and swiftly dealt with?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Welcome to the forum, mate. Yeah, it should be easy to root out and destroy them, like in every other game in existence. It's not, for a multitude of mysterious reasons known only to them. In the meantime, we are stuck with it. Life.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bfdill View Post
    In a twist on Godwin's law, I guess every topic here eventually involves hacking, but I don't see any way that could be possible. And to drone on about it, how is that not something that's easily detectable by Gree and swiftly dealt with?
    The honour hack has been done - a certain well known banned person admitted to doing it.
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v