Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    dont forget it doest just go by rank because it also has to factor in level since there could be opponents close to you in rank but be 50 levels higher and have epics to your super rare armors lol. that would suck. but yes there is a certain set of levels where it seems like you lose more than you win.

Rank is definately not taken into account. I've never ranked above 500, and a few times I've had the number 1 ranked person in my list of opponents
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    No it doesn't lol. Ability to score a high rank in arena has very little to do with your armor/level and very much to do with your gem spending. Your opponents get tougher as you're win streaks increase, however your opponents are chosen using an equation that takes into account your Level and your Armor worn. Rank actually has nothing to do with it at all to be honest.

I want to ask all of the people complaining about how hard it is, what armors they are wearing? It seems the matchmaking system takes the Armor star rating and level from what you are wearing. So if you're wearing an old eb+ that's maxed, alls the equation sees is 4*+ max level. You might draw someone else with 4*+ max level, but theres are the newer ones.

Also, just to reiterate, your arena rank has nothing to do with who your options to fight are, it's all on knights level and armors.
    I believe it is 100% based on your knights levels. I got extremely lucky on my girlfriends account and got an epic boss 4star+ from the revamped dark prince chest. Being only in the level 20 range that knight demolishes everyone else without any even coming close. Its actually quite easy to win in arena at low levels anyways. I was able to get the dark prince keys by using saved gems from free videos for arena.
    Last edited by Joseph Benjamin; 09-23-2014 at 07:35 PM.

quick note: badluckarena necro-d a thread from 1 1/2 years ago and some of you are replying to info that has changed during that time...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

oh, nothings changed, its been rigged form the get go.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I've noticed a few times how when I'm about to get the next prize on a streak I face a dude with three epics. So not fair. That's against me and my two Legendarys.

The arena is a waste of time unless you're just getting to the gem milestones each week honestly

Rank is definately not FIFA 15 Coins taken into account. I've never ranked above 500

He's right, rank has nothing to do with it. I'm ranked about 4000 right now and all my opponent options are ranging from 17000-40000 place. It looks like it goes by level to me, when I started my second character I destroyed arena because I always faced low level beginners. If it went by rank those low level guys wouldn't be high ranking like they are
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

It should be rank and level IMO

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

True but there is a delay.

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    No it doesn't lol. Ability to score a high rank in arena has very little to do with your armor/level and very much to do with your gem spending. Your opponents get tougher as you're win streaks increase, however your opponents are chosen using an equation that takes into account your Level and your Armor worn. Rank actually has nothing to do with it at all to be honest.

I want to ask all of the people complaining about how hard it is, what armors they are wearing? It seems the matchmaking system takes the Armor star rating and level from what you are wearing. So if you're wearing an old eb+ that's maxed, alls the equation sees is 4*+ max level. You might draw someone else with 4*+ max level, but theres are the newer ones.

Also, just to reiterate, your arena rank has nothing to do with who your options to fight are, it's all on knights level and armors.
    Correct BUT there is a delay when you swap Armours. It takes Server about 3+ hours to adjust & thus your mismatched with Opponents during that time ? Nothing you can do, but at least your now warned :-)

Haha, arena is quite fun tbh.

Nvr had any problem with arena, just that i cant get revenge fights... Wonder why?

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Well server update timings can be exploited, BUT dare not mention how in case everyone dose it! Have yet to try it but our Sentinel has only been beaten 4 times during this whole Tournament !! 8-o

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    Haha, arena is quite fun tbh.

Nvr had any problem with arena, just that i cant get revenge fights... Wonder why?
    Yea you know why
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Quote Originally Posted by Mike WDragon View Post
    Yea you know why
    hahaha, i still do not know why man ... lol

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP