STILL lovin' my freakin' faction!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STILL lovin' my freakin' faction!!!

Post Count

Cool STILL lovin' my freakin' faction!!!

Once again, my faction has me falling in love with it over again. I was glad to be able to chat non-stop and do what we do during events, but I really wasn't looking forward to this event. I'm just growing weary of them.

At first, we were going to be happy with top 50, but our leader wrote us an inspiring message pushing us to go for top 25. The other members were on board, and push we did ("push it real good" )

The last 4 hours of the event were intense. I was at work (needless to say, not getting squat done) on our chat sharing intel, laughs, and pushing each other to do whatever we needed to secure a top 25 spot. And once again we did. We were at the edge of our seats, fingers sore from all the tapping, until we had about 20 minutes left and knew we had it. I have to say, it was a great thrill.

With that, here is a shout out to my Alpha peeps: MadMan, Jhoemel, Led, Bucknut, Vertex, Marebear, BostonHammer, BroDawg, siL, Botoichi, Mr. Sypher, Nick, Santa Claus, 250k def, Vball, Joe, Alpha Dog,Bob, Kodove, HoundDog, Lucky, General, BlackArrow, JF, Poppabear (shhhh), Rothstar, Sekhmet, Jerry, WB, Acidist, DeskJockey, Costi, Teal, Fozzielee, Bozernaut, Gen. Blackstone, Ultra, Test Pilot (we know who you REALLY are), Ultra, ****wad, Elite501, commandnconquer, master jason, Aria, Entrophy, Russell, and Alex (there are 3 of you, so a triple shout out...lol)

A special shout out to our VFF fam who kept us on track and gave us moral support: Self, Thief, Solo, McDoc - we LOVE YOU..

And last, but not least, our leader during this battle - Gero. You are a man among men. Thank you for your dedication, and for pushing us to a great finish. YOU ROCK!!!

GO ALPHA!!!!!

Post Count
    Had a BLAST thanks for the shout out Sugary!!!

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..her milkshake ..is better yours..

😇 Nice to see positive stuff.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sugar, I love your threads... and I don't just mean your style of clothing!

Love the camaraderie and great humor that goes along with these events! It's funny how the family has grown so big, that 60 isn't enough room for all the players you enjoy hanging out with (that wasn't a hint, Gree, honest... it wasn't). This is the part of this crazy game that I enjoy the most - the folks that share the same ridiculous humor that makes you laugh out loud at your iOS/Android device.

Thanks for the special mention, Sugar! You're one of a kind and I'm glad we've all taken the time to stay in touch in-between these WD events... . ...waaaaait a second... did somebody say "MW Get-together"?? Where's the party at??

Post Count
    Had a blast in the war. Shame i slept before it finishes. I have a lot of fun and we came through being 800k down with less than a day remaining to top 25. We rock

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Consistent Contributor Rothstar's Avatar
    Post Count
    It was a blast battling along side you Sugar and all my fellow Alpha mates! We rocked it out!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the shout out Sugar! Most fun I've ever had in MW!

Post Count

Thumbs up

It was a blast Sugar and privilege to share it all with you - I learned and I laughed and...I have run out of words beginning with 'l' so shall stop there... thanks for fun! Team Alpha totally rocks!!

Post Count
    Thanks Surgar! My first WD with Alpha and it was awesome! Great job to all my teammates and looking forward to Colombia.

Post Count
    Had to throw the shhhh next to papa bear....I love it! You guys are more family than teammates. Once again it was a blast. Shout out to our fearless leader Gero! He turned green only a few times.

A woman without curves is like pants without pockets. I have no idea where to put my hands.

I want credit for my "push it real good, p-p-p-pu**** pu****"

You can't say "p.u.s.h.i.t."? p-p-p-push it push it.

Post Count
    Sugary, as per usual great post. Very proud of the team especially after the split and entire re-org right before China. Most people wrote us off when we lost half our faction (most of the gold spenders) but we showed what Alpha is all about. And believe me, those nay-sayers who spoke of Alpha's demise were very wrong (and they noticed when we came steamrolling back from over 700,000 WD points this morning and cruised right in past them).

The real credit goes to the team and all of the faction members (even the ones that are not with us any longer). I'm just driving the bus, so to speak.

Alpha, Alpha, Alpha!!!

Now go get some more recruits, Ireland has been over for more than 8 hours...slackers!

Consistent Contributor whiskeybravo's Avatar
    Post Count
    It was a blast guys as usual. Especially the comms silence and shhhhhhhhhhh.........that evening had me rolling.
    whiskeybravo - retired

Post Count
    It was a blast all!!!! Thanx for having me.