Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Discuss] Riverstone Mantle & Torchflame Mantle

Attention Knights!

Lance and Morgan are currently crafting new armors that'll help you battle the Dark Prince and his evil army. Just wait until you've seen what they've been forging!

The Riverstone Mantle & Torchflame Mantle are now available through fusion! If anyone comes across one of the new armors, please be sure to share the combination used with everyone here!

and there's still more to come!

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    If anyone comes across one of the new armors, please be sure to share the combination used with everyone here!
    anything that can fuse into a snakeskin can give u riverstone :P n anything that can give u living flame might give u torchflame :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

hehe

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...range-players-)

2) Torch Flame Mantle (substitution of Living flame+)
    Element: Fire/Spirit
    Combination: Dragonflame Armor & Mystic Armor (right combination, but depends on luck)
    Stats:
    Lv01: ATK 252 DEF 290
    LV50: ATK 644 DEF 780
    Lvlup: ATK 8 DEF 10

3) Riverstone Mantel (small size of Swamp Shaman?)
    Element: Earth/Water
    Combination: Stonescale Plate Mail & Seafoam Armor (right combination, but depends on luck)
    Stats:
    Lv01: ATK 284 DEF 312
    LV50: ATK 676 DEF 802

i see a guy that has quiver on back with arrows but he is wielding a giant battle axe. is he an archer? is he a front line soldier? what is he?

oh and woo more pretty useless besides enhancing armors

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    i see a guy that has quiver on back with arrows but he is wielding a giant battle axe. is he an archer? is he a front line soldier? what is he?

oh and woo more pretty useless besides enhancing armors
    Actually they can be a quick and cheaper alternative for the big 4 armors for the newer players.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Hey, the armor looks great

The Aegis of the Dragon is in the pic, so can it be fused ???

Quote Originally Posted by ang1977 View Post
    The Aegis of the Dragon is in the pic, so can it be fused ???
    i'd assume so ang, but it probably has an even lower chance of getting fused then the other legendaries.

and that is true deathexe

i'd assume so ang, but it probably has an even lower chance of getting fused then the other legendaries.

and that is true deathexe
    SAD.....Guess i wont try for it since i'm lv57 for my wurm+. would rather use my fusion stones on spirit/air to enhance Regalia+ :P

SAD.....Guess i wont try for it since i'm lv57 for my wurm+. would rather use my fusion stones on spirit/air to enhance Regalia+ :P
    thats a good idea, right now i am doing 1 fusion for every 2 gold collection cycles with the spirit/air combo as well. This way i am still making money without spending huge amounts so i can get the last expansion, but im not rushing it either as its going to take awhile to get the gems needed for fully upgrading my stuff now

thats a good idea, right now i am doing 1 fusion for every 2 gold collection cycles with the spirit/air combo as well. This way i am still making money without spending huge amounts so i can get the last expansion, but im not rushing it either as its going to take awhile to get the gems needed for fully upgrading my stuff now
    i'm using the gems i bought days ago(intend to use for the DP chests but dropped the idea) to upgrade buildings and some on boss event(after lvl 53). Guess i've gotta do it slow with snakeskin to enhance other armors so as to be able to save up the golds........

i'm using the gems i bought days ago(intend to use for the DP chests but dropped the idea) to upgrade buildings and some on boss event(after lvl 53). Guess i've gotta do it slow with snakeskin to enhance other armors so as to be able to save up the golds........
    i wouldn't suggest using gems in boss event unless you are going to be getting more reward for it(meaning you get to 60 and get the keys and you use less then 100 gems to get there)

i wouldn't suggest using gems in boss event unless you are going to be getting more reward for it(meaning you get to 60 and get the keys and you use less then 100 gems to get there)
    Yup yup , spent on energy instead of reviving the whole team because its cheaper :P

uhm the adv talks only about riverstone n torchflame for fusions, doesnt say anything about aegis
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    hehe

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...range-players-)

2) Torch Flame Mantle (substitution of Living flame+)
    Element: Fire/Spirit
    Combination: Dragonflame Armor & Mystic Armor (right combination, but depends on luck)
    Stats:
    Lv01: ATK 252 DEF 290
    LV50: ATK 644 DEF 780
    Hey Guo,
    i just go the torch flame mantle and its on lv01: ATK252 DEF 302