New LTQ :The Fall Of Zoken DaggerHowl - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New LTQ :The Fall Of Zoken DaggerHowl

Banned
    Post Count
    Waiting for Remi the Weeper.. ( lv.18 now)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Me too. This is the first boss I've ever had a chance at. I refuse to spend on chance. And I levelled out if the easy bracket before they released this boss LTQ format.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Boss 30 and I still need one rare and one uncommon. Taking 12 money hits so I might not get this be without gems. Chizo and vaust...

Banned
    Post Count
    Nedd 2 more rares got the great chizo

Post Count
    Just finished after beating the boss 59 times.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Took me till L34 to complete the set. Ill post full results in a bit...
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Post Count
    Need some advice from u... Im at boss lvl 26, gotten 8 of 9 units, missing one rare... What to do, continue or wait for the next boss event. Im at player lvl 24, so if i lvl the next boss event Will be one tier higher.

1. My gut feeling says stop. What do u others say?

2. Still one hitting to kill for free at boss lvl 26, would i make it to lvl 50 for free, anyone knowing the real values of the boss health for each tier? (The ones in the spreadsheet seem to be wrong),
    CC id 2 accounts: 705 991 172 and 374 278 558
    MW id: 376 931 848
    KA id: 269 751 955
    MQ id: 257 695 378
    K&D id: XBB GVG VFP

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It seems they've made changes to the boss health recently. I've read widespread reports of it being wrong. Until we can compile enough data to revise the spreadsheet, consider them merely suggestions.

Regardless, I have heard of players being able to go up to boss fifty using three free hits.

Also, assuming they've left the boss tiers alone, you won't hit the next one until 26 anyway.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 05-01-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    If it helps, little bmx is on L38 boss and Big BMX L126 is struggling to reach boss L10.
    Someone mentioned before, this seems to be the only game where levelling up is a disadvantage.
    Great for new players, stinks for those of us who have played for a year or more.
    I have a feeling little bmx will replace big BMX in my top 75 guild at some point.
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yeah, welcome to Gree games. At least now they have the LTQs to balance out the harder boss fights for HLPs.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by boowman View Post
    Need some advice from u... Im at boss lvl 26, gotten 8 of 9 units, missing one rare... What to do, continue or wait for the next boss event. Im at player lvl 24, so if i lvl the next boss event Will be one tier higher.

1. My gut feeling says stop. What do u others say?

2. Still one hitting to kill for free at boss lvl 26, would i make it to lvl 50 for free, anyone knowing the real values of the boss health for each tier? (The ones in the spreadsheet seem to be wrong),
    I started boss in tier 1 (lvl 19)with 11K attack and am now lvl 49 with 50K attack(boss event + LTQ). Able to kill boss 50 in 4 cash hits. And to answer your question if u stay in this tier u will easily do boss 50 next time. But dont forget u HAVE to stay still till next boss event arrives. Meaning no box or LTQ events untill next Boss event starts. I just went for it and accepted the huge XP gain. So the choice is yours but I suggest go for it if u can make it to 50 now. Cause being low lvl u also miss out on LTQ events.

Lurker
    Post Count

Lucky day

Got Zarkon after boss 13! Crazy!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey StG

P.S. hate you!!! (Kidding)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Question similar to Boowman's:

I'm level 33 right now Sitting at 46k/42k A/d
    Zokon is in my army now, with 20 kills remaining to 50

I'm estimating it would result in 7 or 8 level ups to finish it off, would it be worth it to get the guaranteed Judgement unit + 20 randoms etc?
    Or would it be better to stop now, and keep myself in this bracket for the next two boss events?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    That's what avg 300 unit per 20 bosses so 6k stats + what 4k stats from the bonus units? 10k stats for 7-8 levels. Tough call, it's right near worthwhile. I normally recommend 1.5k stats per level until 60, then at least 2k/level til 100.