GREE and Customer Support - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE and Customer Support

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    I had similar experience and the ignored the issue, wrote the soothing thank you and sorry for your trouble, which is doublespeak for s.o.l. Followup emails are ignored, they send the ticket closed, and have the nerve to ask me to rate their customer service. Unfrickin believeable.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Email only support

I can't believe there is not a phone number for contact?!

Post Count
    Sadly the chat room members are getting along so well that the the real issues seem to get lost.

Please get back to topic and stay focused. Gree get on the conference call as proposed and give all of us some resolution to at least some of the major issues and concerns both paying and free players have. Excuses don't resolve issues they only cause more.

Thank you.

Post Count
    Lady Ak, where do we stand with conference call and other tactics? Stalling and silence from Gree is SOP. We need to move things along.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The action needs to be taken to the next level, for the next war after Dwarven Mines. With or without the cooperation of "the royal knights".

Post Count
    I agree LordB, but why wait until after Dwarven Mine. I say go for this one.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    Owner of DAUTHUS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Jolt, you would attack me? Lol swoosh!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Why do I keep losing allies?

I have noticed that I keep losing allies.. I keep my armor and weapons stocked so that all my allies are equipped with some form of both, but when I use gems to re-energize my allies go down.

I have a quest called "Fortress" which i need 450 allies to complete. I just checked and it has fon from
    400 to 335. this is the 2nd time this has happened. I have used gems to become a VIP multiple time and should have over 500 allies. Has anybody else experienced this happening to them? I am on an Ipad if that makes a difference.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by itsaklayton View Post
    Stalling and silence from Gree is SOP.
    the elephant in the room.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    ...and a hush fell over the room.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    Owner of DAUTHUS

Post Count
    I regret to say that Gree said in an email that they feared that having conference call with 8 of the guild leaders might convey to all players that they were showing favoritism. I countered that I had posted the guild leader agreement and that it seemed to have almost universal appeal.

They found my forum post and got upset, saying I should not have reported out their interim report to me...and they were really upset that people assumed that Gree had agreed to the terms listed in the notes and were now submitting tickets.

I have twice tried since to re-engage them in discussions, but so far they have not responded to me.

I will continue to try and get them to the table to talk, but my sense is they are overwhelmed and wary now. I think we need this pow wow as much as they do.

AK

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The #1 thing many were looking for from Gree was transparency. Your transparency regarding communications upset them. Hmmm. Me thinks transparency is a pipe dream.

Consistent Contributor Battle Mage's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cheers for the update Lady AK. At least someone is letting the players know what's been going on.
    More than a bit of a shame it's not Gree/CJ....

I actually hold a bit of hope for some decent resolutions of these issues of concern, if for no other reason than Gree might face a significant loss of income when those who have had agreements broken or suffer unacceptable service leave the game and take their wallets with them.
    I just wish it was done already!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    So wait they got upset when a forum member came to them because the forum is a hotbed of rage after this last event, and came to the forum with the results of that conversation? Yeah, I wouldn't have seen that one coming. Nope.

It's not even like you guys are like the rest of us(read : poor), and it's hilarious that they don't want to be seen showing "favoritism" to a group that represents 40% of their revenue. It's not like we don't think they favor the big spenders in all but name anyway, with the way the game is designed to only be competitive with a mortgage payment to Gree every month.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Looks like they tried to stonewall by any means possible... first by saying that this was showing favouritism to the top guilds' interests, then by saying that you weren't helping them keep their shortcomings secret when you explained the widespread support. I think the conclusion is that we have progressed as far as is possible without escalation.