GREE and Customer Support - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE and Customer Support

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    great work from everyone who participated in this call. Thanks for working with Gree to improve the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissen View Post
    I tryed to buy gems the other Day first time i get an error messeges so i try agien, and the deal hos tro, but later thad Day i get my Bill and not only one but 2 , i was billed for the deal i dit not get any gems for cos of the error messege, thad bites,
    Nissen: 1. get iTunes to reverse charges. 2. Submit ticket to GREE. I was unable to download purchased gems for weeks!! But mine is fixed now.

Post Count
    @Ak-Manin : this isn't a KA issue but, next time you have a chat with GREE, could you please ask them why we haven't had a LTQ in MQ for more than a week please?
    Despite repeated requests from my fellow players, there's been NO communications from GREE and everyone is getting frustrated.
    On behalf of all the MQ players, many thanks in advance.

Monster Quest : 320-117-066
    Kingdom Age : 967-129-294

Post Count
    Thanks Ak Manin and all guild leaders for your help
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    I am really impressed by the whole process. Opponents getting together to discuss issues that affect the whole KA community and then being able to discuss them with GREE to resolve them for the benefit of all. Nicely done!
    If you want another ally, my code is 610-007-419.

This was a great read! Thanks to everyone involved!

KA ID -210531096 In Game Name - Mitch
    MW ID - 258815272 In Game Name - <-MITCH->
    Occational Gold Player

Banned
    Somewhere between South Eden and North Utopia
    Post Count
    When I first heard that the leaders of the "top guilds " we're meeting with Gree to get some grievances addressed my first reaction was that this would start going the way of the US government, ie: the rich and powerful corporations throw their weight (mostly their money) around and politicians make laws that favor the wealthy and mostly negect everyone else. (Rich get richer and all that.)

I'm glad to see that this wasn't the case here and that the requests made of Gree seem to be universally beneficial to all players.

Good job.
    Last edited by Rawrimabear; 05-01-2013 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    No, the corruption is widespread enough to not allow that to happen here. Also, these guys have something our politicians don't : accountability. If they screwed us over to help themselves we would vote them off the island.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Appreciate for every guide leaders.

So Helpful
    Kingdom Age: Founder of Teddy Bear Guide
    Currently recruiting active & intensive players
    KA Guild Code: 632-041-854
    KA Alliance ID: 709-275-308
    My current stats : Level 182
    My performance from Dwarven Mines
    Only my conquest points = 312,206 points; win = 1,742 / loss = 0

Modern War:
    MW Alliance ID: 412-004-308

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
    @Ak-Manin : this isn't a KA issue but, next time you have a chat with GREE, could you please ask them why we haven't had a LTQ in MQ for more than a week please?
    Despite repeated requests from my fellow players, there's been NO communications from GREE and everyone is getting frustrated.
    On behalf of all the MQ players, many thanks in advance.
    I've gotten other requests from MW players. Sent suggestion that they have one person to deal with MW requests. I cut and pasted your note and another note I got in my email to the head of customer support. I know he must be crazy busy, but hope that he designates someone just to deal with MW. Thanks. AK

Post Count
    I will admit I had my doubts that leaders from different guilds could get along well enough to get anything accomplished. Not only have my doubts been laid to rest but the chat room has evolved into a friendly informative place to visit.

I feel I have made new friends that I otherwise wouldn't have. But rest assure come war time I'm still gunna try and pound the hell out of them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak-Manin View Post
    I've gotten other requests from MW players. Sent suggestion that they have one person to deal with MW requests. I cut and pasted your note and another note I got in my email to the head of customer support. I know he must be crazy busy, but hope that he designates someone just to deal with MW. Thanks. AK
    Many thanks AK.

Monster Quest : 320-117-066
    Kingdom Age : 967-129-294

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    I feel I have made new friends that I otherwise wouldn't have. But rest assure come war time I'm still gunna try and pound the hell out of them.
    Jolt honey...we feel the same way!!! Look out!! LOL. AK

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Lol @ Weezy.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy April Fool issue

I had an issue with the April Fool event. I completed both rounds and it started for a third time. It awarded all but the last Castle Heroic drops and didn't award the April Fool main prize?!

I have contacted GREE many times about this but get no response?

Did anyone have a similar experience with this event?!

I spent a lot of GEMs at the end to complete and am frustrated that I don't even have the unit to show for it...
    ...at this point I feel like the April Fool

Any suggestion or contact info would be appreciated