Task Force Alpha: Walk through - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Task Force Alpha: Walk through

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdog View Post
    They skipped the next one from the last event (which requires barracks 8) to go several deep to require upgrades from people that might not otherwise have them. And did enough upgrades to ensure you cant complete them during the event.
    It's not as bad as you think. Without changing levels, they could have required a lvl 9 airfield for stealth surveillance drone, lvl 8 barracks for SEAL, and higher advanced buildings. I think they were reasonably nice. Your advice about pre-checking the missions ahead is excellent. For those that don't know, the mission spreadsheet is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...der=true&gid=1

Post Count
    Thank you Devin. Well done again.

Miner...You MADE IT!!!!! Go re-reedit your first post. Well done to you as well

Quote Originally Posted by Miner View Post
    EDIT: Second Page! I'm on the second page!

Currently on mission 48/80 in Prestige Mode.
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by heal View Post
    What's the furthest anyone has got so far without gold? I'm currently on level 22. 730 max energy
    Im at 39. All free. 3000 energy with 1 level up. Just +1 energy regen

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin View Post
    ... Sillybeans!!! Delete your post that's in my way!! ...
    Deleted! Never forget i'm keeping an eye for your threads Awsome info, once I get to 1k energy (alot of wasted skill points) I'll probably join in on completeing events.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you for once again providing this valuable information - and doing it so quickly.
    KA: nic/Emerald Dragon-BGK 770-309-844 (HLP)
    BLACK GRYPHON'S KNIGHTS (BGK), Officer, War Commander [battles 1-3]
    Guild Invite Code #400849072 [1:1 KakaoTalk ID nic4msu to apply]
    #4 Giant's Alley; #22 Darkhome (Boycott); #3 Dwarven Mines; #4 Blighted Woods,
    #3 Dragon's Roost

MW: nic 383-736-295 (HLP)
    Elites United (ELU), Leader, Faction #428827514 [to apply: PM nic4msu, add 383-736-295]
    #63 Madagascar, #42 Columbia, #37 Ireland, #70 China, #42 Egypt, #73 Greenland,
    #68 Brazil

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybeans View Post
    Deleted! Never forget i'm keeping an eye for your threads Awsome info, once I get to 1k energy (alot of wasted skill points) I'll probably join in on completeing events.
    Thanks Sillybeans I'm not forgetting, and it looks like we have another LTQ soon enough. Go on a big valor run, get some valor to get units to do boss event, and put skill point gains into energy?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks as always Devin!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by heal View Post
    What's the furthest anyone has got so far without gold? I'm currently on level 22. 730 max energy
    22K to complete normal. 5 days = 21,600 at 3 regen and 28,800 at 4 regen. Add your starting energy and levels and you get a feel. I will get to 73 or so spending 400. Normally would have finished but I tubed too much on last hr of WD to finish plus I would have had to gold build 3 unit building upgrades so no way gonna do that a 3rd event in a row. Upgraded during WD but of course Gree jumped like 7 maps deeper to catch some of us by surprise. Not gonna play that game any more as not only am I an irritated customer but also the rewards aren't as good this time even if I had upgraded already.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still no LTQ showing ony ipad.

Post Count

Level, energy info

My rank level is 45 with only 480 energy and am at level 23 in Normal Mode so far without any gold. I won't be able to finish since my war factory, barack or airfield aren't high enough....guess I'll work on that now for next time. Thanks for the info Devin!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Total energy needed for normal mode through level 30, somehow I missed logging level 24 so it shows as 0

Post Count
    Thanks Devin. It's been a looonnngg time since anyone posted real helpful info here, and this is amazing. You are fast. I'm only on level 26 of normal mode. I feel like I just got the event yesterday, and you're done!!

Thanks again. Great addition to the forum.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    Prestige mode has better rewards, is longer, and costs more energy.
    thx for the answer. I hope i can complete the normal mode

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy CURRENT EVENT IS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN(TASK FORCE ALPHA) Someone please help!

Hi,
    I am a level 27 and the event "Task Force Alpha" is not in my goals list, or anywhere else to be seen for that matter. There are a couple people in my faction that are having the same exact problem. I'm EXTREMELY UPSET because lots of other players are telling me how much it's helping to raise their stats, and combined with all the other ridiculous problems i've had on this game(box events are complete waste of time and I think rigged & People with a LOT lower scores beating me while my attack and defense stats jump up and down literally everytime I raid/attack someone), I'm about ready to go back to Crime City and let it be the only game I participate in. If anyone has any helpful information I'd gladly accept it... Thanks.
    Last edited by SexyMama1287; 04-30-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMama1287 View Post
    Hi,
    I am a level 27 and the event "Task Force Alpha" is not in my goals list, or anywhere else to be seen for that matter. There are a couple people in my faction that are having the same exact problem. If anyone has any helpful information I'd gladly accept it... Thanks.
    You need to be lvl 40 or above at a minimum. See the requirements for level on the first post.