Hey Insane Clowns - - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hey Insane Clowns -

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just beside myself trying to figure out anyone can be so self righteous after admitting that there were hackers in the group, and they are now benefitting from the factions bonuses our based by hacked cash. Gets old seeing this kind of crap. All the faction ads telling people to come join their top whatever faction with no donations needed. Sooner or later one of these peckheads will actually run across one of these guys that spends thousands on this game and its gonna get ugly. Pfffft. I don't spend money on it and I wish I had the opportunity to kick one in the nads.

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahootie View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahah.......but a nice butch for you mcsquirt...........
    jahoots, I thought we had all put The Joe's past violating behind us.

Enjoy your faction stats. And the carrot.
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    Not even 1 legit top 10 faction? Really?
    i didnt say not 1 durt..i have also heard wonderful things about ur faction as well..like i siad i dont know of all the top 10 teams..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question answered

Asked a question, your leader got banned, for I guess one reason or anohack, guess my question got answered

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thank you all for getting me a refund on all the money I spent in MW...couldn't have done it without the baseless lies that are in this thread...AND I still get to play the game suckers!!!
    If you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Juju View Post
    Thank you all for getting me a refund on all the money I spent in MW...couldn't have done it without the baseless lies that are in this thread...AND I still get to play the game suckers!!!
    good job JUJU im also gettin some my cash bank to bc of the 3 medpacks..anoher gree scheme to get gold from us...best of luck o u bro

Banned
    Post Count
    I always get payed like 10 million bucks each war. I don't know where that came from.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta Rage Trollbot View Post
    jahoots, I thought we had all put The Joe's past violating behind us.

Enjoy your faction stats. And the carrot.
    Hey Meta Faux Rage,

Care to explain how at Level 84 how you have 326,312 defense stats!? Or how Commander and Chief at Level 81 has 359,742 defense stats!? We are fighting you boys right now and I've never seen such steroid abuse outside the East German Women's Olympic Weightlifting Team! McYogurt ain't so clean! Me think thou protest to much! Care to post your inventory for us?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudClown View Post
    Hey Meta Faux Rage,

Care to explain how at Level 84 how you have 326,312 defense stats!? Or how Commander and Chief at Level 81 has 359,742 defense stats!? We are fighting you boys right now and I've never seen such steroid abuse outside the East German Women's Olympic Weightlifting Team! McYogurt ain't so clean! Me think thou protest to much! Care to post your inventory for us?

Got a little extra time on your hands when you cant hit any targets? Sorry pal, just hack your llp account back up, maybe by Madagascar you will be ready.
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    Got a little extra time on your hands when you cant hit any targets? Sorry pal, just hack your llp account back up, maybe by Madagascar you will be ready.
    I really hope you are not the Faction Leader, if that's the best shot you got! I'm laughing over the thought that you really think you can pass yourself off as legit! ROFLMAO

Post Count
    gettin good now. get em durt lol

Post Count
    Come on homey the clown(s)!Did u check the score board! You clowns are delusional. Don't hate cause u clowns can't touch a level 80 llp. You guys hit like a top 4000 team. Our steroids = bonus gold and we don't clown around.

Post Count
    Like I said Durt is clean, clowns are not. Very simple

Post Count
    Even though Durt had a spy in my faction.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudClown View Post
    I really hope you are not the Faction Leader, if that's the best shot you got! I'm laughing over the thought that you really think you can pass yourself off as legit! ROFLMAO
    PUN is currently searching my inventory.....and I am stuck here feeling like you last match with no targets to hit.....its ok.
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.