The Penguin and the Hacker

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Penguin and the Hacker

Post Count

The Penguin and the Hacker

Waddle waddle Mr. Penguin who I used to have respect for. Keep giving out our names and working with a hacker to distract us, we'll keep working with The Cartel to take care of you.

Kisses

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    Waddle waddle Mr. Penguin who I used to have respect for. Keep giving out our names and working with a hacker to distract us, we'll keep working with The Cartel to take care of you.

Kisses

As one of the independent-owner-operators of THE CARTEL, along with you sir, how can we be of service to one of our fine independent-owner-operators?

Banned
    Post Count
    give us names, the cartel will help you

Post Count
    I cannot mention names, but I have alerted The Cartel and submitted screenshots of wall-to-wall conversations taking place. I'm disappointed, to say the least.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm beginning to become very attached to this Cartel idea.

Banned
    Post Count
    You can always send PM's. The cartel grow in power every hour

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count

Kisses

Another useless thread with no help to any member or joiner , delete it plz and try to find something useful for ppl instead of some joke chat chat
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amir1974 View Post
    Another useless thread with no help to any member or joiner , delete it plz and try to find something useful for ppl instead of some joke chat chat
    The thread has plenty of meaning .... you are just a misguided soul!

Read the story it will benefit you in the end at which point thank the cartel for the help and support they have given you...!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amir1974 View Post
    Don't blame me for your lack of understanding. Cartel forces have this base surrounded and there is no sign of stopping them.

Banned
    Post Count

Lol lol

Don't blame me for your lack of understanding. Cartel forces have this base surrounded and there is no sign of stopping them.
    Just STFU its getting boring now, when are you going to get of his DI...

Was t you that lil BIT... who spat his dummy out and said you where quitting this game at the begging. Stick to your word boy or keep it shut, only open it when your sucking on cartel, pi, pun ect's meat

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Billionair View Post
    Just STFU its getting boring now, when are you going to get of his DI...

Was t you that lil BIT... who spat his dummy out and said you where quitting this game at the begging. Stick to your word boy or keep it shut, only open it when your sucking on cartel, pi, pun ect's meat
    No need for childish remarks, child. Now be a good little boy and go get me my belt.

Post Count
    I get goose bumps every time I see a post like this do to how incredibly immature some of these post are and how you play this game with so much enthusiasm that I myself actually get embarrassed, lets get for real some you guys are grown men and your pretending to be in some sort of "cartel" please save yourselves by going outside for 5 minutes.
    And for the record I'm not trying to hate just simply trying to tell some people to grow up a little, besides its just a game but let's not get out of control.
    凸 (^_^)凸 TeamPH w2!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritix View Post
    I get goose bumps every time I see a post like this do to how incredibly immature some of these post are and how you play this game with so much enthusiasm that I myself actually get embarrassed, lets get for real some you guys are grown men and your pretending to be in some sort of "cartel" please save yourselves by going outside for 5 minutes.
    Are you talking to me? I'm outside drinking a beer right now.

Banned
    Post Count
    I really wish you top faction people could club together and force GREE to code in a fix for this rampant hacking.. (I am 100% sure they are sitting on a patch right now TBH)

You guys hold so much power due to your astronomical gold spending that I know if a thread was started with the top 10 factions all stating "No gold until all hackers removed" would work miracles... I appreciate you seriously don't get along with each other, but for the sake of the game you all enjoy so much would not be possible to agree on this one issue and work together?

Banned
    Post Count

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gritix View Post
    And for the record I'm not trying to hate just simply trying to tell some people to grow up a little, besides its just a game but let's not get out of control.
    Nicely said!