SERIOUSLY - If you have over 300k WD Points and not sitting in Top 10 right now . . . - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SERIOUSLY - If you have over 300k WD Points and not sitting in Top 10 right now . . .

Post Count
    Suck the top 25/50 dry of top players and top 10 get it cheaper ? Maybe some people will get bored sending a stranger £110 + every month and also having minimum WD points requirements just to get that extra trinket and come to a rebel faction like Bravo lol

Articulate Author Blitz.BestoftheBest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    1. It is McGurt
    2. This is about getting like minded players together. There are great virtual & real friends to be made in any faction.
    3. I wish you the best in and out of the game.
    Sorry I'm studying for a cognitive neuroscience final right now, and the McGurk effect is a really cool phenomenon in language processing we have to know. It was a typo and the product of cramming for exams :-) Freud was right...
    Director of Recruitment for Faction of United Campers
    24th in Columbia

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassleham View Post
    BOOOOOOOOM

LMAO, just saw the Wall posts, that is great!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by seaagg View Post
    LMAO, just saw the Wall posts, that is great!!
    Its the final point score which really matters
    MW LLP 603-240-326 Jeff C . . . MW HLP 863-201-685 Jeff

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by helli0n View Post
    That's why we did it lol
    MW:558 634 055

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by helli0n View Post
    That was our final battle in Ireland. Our final score.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by heal View Post
    Nice post and it's good to get some info on the inner workings of a top 10 faction. . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHoosier View Post
    McDoc has really put it very well and I think it has even deeper implications as you go down the tiers. . . .Thank you McDoc for your post and helping me . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    This, this is what some on this forum never really got to witness. A very respected member putting great info out there. Man there was a time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Draale View Post
    Just looking at this from the perspective of a new lowbie. . . .Coming on here and posting a wall of text like u did just makes you seem like a whiney baby and poor loser. It's just a game.
    Funny to see the different interpretations of this post. I was just trying to make a point - the top teams are searching for top players - and there are a lot of 300k to 500k WD players who don't even realize that they should be finishing Top 10 in every battle . . . . That really was the point.

A for Drale - you already admitted you were a newbie - someone who has just been on the forum for 2 months vs a Forum veteran who has been posting for a year and 4 months - just comedy that you would misinterpret any part of this thread as whining - more like WINNING - and looking for other Winners

Also - Kudos to Blitz and his team for adopting some of the strategies listed in the OP that has helped his faction steadily move up the ladder. You would be surprised how many Top 500 factions don't even use an outside Chat - which by itself could jump them easily into the Top 50.
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 05-01-2013 at 08:13 PM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz.BestoftheBest View Post
    Sorry I'm studying for a cognitive neuroscience final right now, and the McGurk effect is a really cool phenomenon in language processing we have to know. It was a typo and the product of cramming for exams :-) Freud was right...
    That wasn't a Freudian slip in your example, it was a retrieval error. A Freudian slip is when you inadvertantly say what you are thinking or believe when attempting to say something to the contrary (lying). Good luck on ya final tho.
    my MW casualty rate? Increasing daily ):

Lurker
    Post Count

Social Loafing

For anyone interested in some of the psychology behind why groups don't perform as well as they should read this article from wikipedia;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_loafing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think I understood the constructive criticism and points of the first post you made. Parts mirrored my own thoughts. When I saw time reduction or boost prizes way up at the top, I really didn't care anymore about top 750 vs 1000, or even 1500 for that matter. Matter of fact, if I remember I preferred the top 1000 over 750 because I think the A vs D was closer. I hate that my D always seems 10% ahead of my attack. I know it's dumb, but it's the minor OCD in me. Back on point, if top 750 had a time or boost bonus I cared about (health regen, building reduction mostly) I would have dropped a lot more $$ on gold to stay in top 750. But it didn't and so I didn't care. When I went to sleep we were 25k points out, then when I woke up (GMT+4:30, or eastern Asia) we were 80k behind Top 750, had dropped out of top 1000, and I really stopped caring because top 1500 cut off was way too low for us to fall below.

In my faction I was #5, out of 32, with 22k, so I guess I really suck.
    Last edited by JCL; 05-02-2013 at 02:49 AM.

is nothing. It's knowledge of location that matters.
    Post Count
    The reason I play this game is that it makes me smile. It makes me laugh and cry and think and analyze and wonder. And sometimes it makes me mad. And sometimes it calms me. But most of all I find it fun to play this game with the guys and gals of my team! Yea, I probably could move on and make top50 or top10. But I won’t. Because I don't spend green paper for the sake of WD pts or for the blind following of my faction leader. I am my own leader. As well as you all are. I don't spend it to get recognition. I spend it for the fun. As a vacation or some fishing gear. I spend twice as much on my wife. And she is half the fun.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnG@ST6 View Post
    The reason I play this game is that it makes me smile. . . .. I spend twice as much on my wife. And she is half the fun.
    Funniest Post in MONTHS - LoL
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/