Faction Merger the only way forward... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faction Merger the only way forward...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the offers so far.

We are still looking for 25 people who will commit to 50K or more at the next WD event.

This is, we estimate, essential for us to remain in the top 250.

Join with us and become part of the top team you've always wanted. If you have another Faction for us to merge with, great, we can use it for our second team - avoiding the need for low players to leave.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No luck finding a merger yet.

So I have launched a recruitment campaign that seeks players willing to commit to 50K during each WD Event.

See this thread:- Top 250 Faction recruiting 25 players for top 100 position

So this thread has served its purpose it would seem, but if anyone is willing to merge per above posts, please PM me...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Bearded Clams Faction are looking for active players

Top 1500 Faction looking to get bigger. We have 10 open spots and need them to be filled with active players asap!!

We have many bonuses and are looking for solid players

899 473 248 <---- Faction ID

Health regen 15%
    building defense 5%
    Air Defense 10%
    Infantry 15%
    Ground 10%

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know they are out there...

Any Factions in top 500 or top 1000+ that have gold players willing to commit to £50K plus in each WD Event?

If so we probably have better bonuses and a proposition that will appeal to you... With Factions merging and getting themselves truly organised, the likelihood is that the weaker Factions will slide further down the scale or have to pay GREE more to stay in the same position...

Lets work together and make something of this game...

pm me now!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still interested!

Briefly! :-

Top 250 Faction. 40 Members. Bottom end holding you back? Will drop down league table as other teams organise themselves unless we find strong replacements.

We are creating two Factions minimum. Our First Team will use the current Faction and comprise those members willing to generate 50k minimum per WD Event. Only 15 of our members qualify. That leaves a need to recruit 25 players that also fit the bill! Are you in the same position?

Those not able to meet the 50k will form our second, third etc teams using the old faction(s) and attaching bonuses - so no one will be kicked unless they are the traditional deadweights!

Professional website with secure forum will integrate incoming factions and members (www.dispatches.reactiongroup.org).

Can I interest you?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Serious inquiry. PM sent.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Faction expanded to 42...

Still looking for merger per above.

Banned
    Post Count
    This recruiting business got too cut throat !!

Good luck ed

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    LOL, it's tougher than the game itself!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What amazes me is the number of gold players spending hand over fist carrying people at the bottom... What embarresses me the most is how long it took us to come to our senses!! Sadly no one else appears to want to do much about it...

Only the big Factions have made offers but they really extract their pound of flesh and expect massive WD points - 50k is our commitment, some will do more but there is no pressure; we are not interested in splitting families up!!

50k each x 42 will put us comfortably in top 250 and keep us there... Strong likelihood we will make top 100 but only time will tell as we still need a few more players so we can shift our poor ones out!

So merger still on if a Faction has 15 - 20 people with willing to commit to 50k WD Eventpoints.