New Vault Upgrade Details

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Vault Upgrade Details

Post Count

Updated (with thanks to Shinazueli and whoever asked GREE):

Each upgrades requires 1 week (168 hours).

Old Vault Limit: 330,000
    New Vault Limit: 410,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 150,000

Old Vault Limit: 410,000
    New Vault Limit: 490,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 200,000

Old Vault Limit: 490,000
    New Vault Limit: 570,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 250,000

Old Vault Limit: 570,000
    New Vault Limit: 650,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 300,000

Old Vault Limit: 650,000
    New Vault Limit: 730,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 350,000

Old Vault Limit: 730,000
    New Vault Limit: 810,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 400,000

Old Vault Limit: 810,000
    New Vault Limit: 890,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 450,000

Old Vault Limit: 890,000
    New Vault Limit: 970,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 500,000

Old Vault Limit: 970,000
    New Vault Limit: 1,050,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 550,000

Old Vault Limit: 1,050,000
    New Vault Limit: 1,130,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 600,000
    Last edited by echus14; 04-30-2013 at 12:52 AM.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1st upgrade was 150,000 - take vault up to 410,000 and takes a week. thats with a level 10 lumber mill
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Post Count
    Thanks Mr T. However, don't think the LM has any impact on vault upgrades. Have updated my first post accordingly.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Say bye to robbing over vault people! Grees killed pvp now :-( unless we get new mega buildings like MW

Lurker
    Post Count

Can anyone share the details for the new vault upgrades? That is:

Old Vault Limit: 330,000
    New Vault Limit: 410,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 150,000
    Time Required for Upgrade: 1 week

Old Vault Limit: 410,000
    New Vault Limit: 490,000
    Cost of Upgrade: 200,000
    Time Required for Upgrade: 1 week

Post Count
    It seems logical the new limit of vault.
    330 K looked very outdated. Good decision

Post Count
    Good decision? Not in my opinion. Makes it easy to upgrade most of your buildings to 10 (exept Manor maybe). No more people overvault, less strategic thinking.
    ID 941 689 850

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am pretty sure we will see new gold buildings very soon

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You guys are missing the point. Even when it was 330k, after they released guild events, it was getting slightly difficult to find over vaulted targets. Not complaining about this. People are just more interested in looking now that there's another use for money. We all have had that feeling of opening someone's profile and seeing that magical number above 400k that's actually worth something. It was just starting to get rare to happen. Many had given up even trying with the LTQs giving stats that made it not worth their while.

Now, a new paradigm. Instead of forcing players to go overvault for their upgrades, and many players simply don't. Either they don't know that it's practically required to advance or they don't care because they lack the ability/strategy/funds to acquire that amount of gold. Now, Gree is allowing them to upgrade those buildings within their vault capacity. This does two things : one, it allows them all to get all of the unit buildings upgraded to maximum level. Yes, this kinda sucks for those who did it over vault. However, this isn't the same game it was when you did it. Dragons are obsolete, and even the new units are just band-aids compared to the LTQ units. And we've all had the bd10 for months, gaining advantages in boss fights and general pvp over those that didn't have it the whole time. 2, now with the new shiny 1.13* million gold vault, the vast majority of players will be able to upgrade their expensive money buildings, like manors and lenders. Right now I can find a dozen uncollected manors, given a short amount of time. My income from those gifts would significantly increase if those were all level 4 manors.

$0.02

Note that this is from the perspective of someone who completed his bd10 a while ago, so I'm not biased. At least not like that.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Lurker
    Post Count

:)

does it go higher than 490k? i got 35 hours left on my upgrade to be at 490 upgrading it again as soon as its done it it goes higher

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It will go to 1,130,000.**

Every upgrade will take 1 week and increase it by 80k, or a multiple of 80k.

It should take 10 weeks if all of them are 80k increases.

**courtesy of someone asking Gree and actually getting an answer.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor MindMachine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie0407 View Post
    does it go higher than 490k? i got 35 hours left on my upgrade to be at 490 upgrading it again as soon as its done it it goes higher
    Yeah I think it goes higher than 490k..Some confirm around 800k but others also said that it goes high around 1.1million..We'll see in the coming weeks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    You guys are missing the point. Even when it was 330k, after they released guild events, it was getting slightly difficult to find over vaulted targets. Not complaining about this. People are just more interested in looking now that there's another use for money. We all have had that feeling of opening someone's profile and seeing that magical number above 400k that's actually worth something. It was just starting to get rare to happen. Many had given up even trying with the LTQs giving stats that made it not worth their while.

Now, a new paradigm. Instead of forcing players to go overvault for their upgrades, and many players simply don't. Either they don't know that it's practically required to advance or they don't care because they lack the ability/strategy/funds to acquire that amount of gold. Now, Gree is allowing them to upgrade those buildings within their vault capacity. This does two things : one, it allows them all to get all of the unit buildings upgraded to maximum level. Yes, this kinda sucks for those who did it over vault. However, this isn't the same game it was when you did it. Dragons are obsolete, and even the new units are just band-aids compared to the LTQ units. And we've all had the bd10 for months, gaining advantages in boss fights and general pvp over those that didn't have it the whole time. 2, now with the new shiny 1.13* million gold vault, the vast majority of players will be able to upgrade their expensive money buildings, like manors and lenders. Right now I can find a dozen uncollected manors, given a short amount of time. My income from those gifts would significantly increase if those were all level 4 manors.

$0.02

Note that this is from the perspective of someone who completed his bd10 a while ago, so I'm not biased. At least not like that.
    While I don't like the whole higher vault stuff, I am looking at the bright side of there being more higher level manors available to rob instead of crying because the new people won't have to fight for their BD10 (Now Gnomish Lab 10) like I did. Even if they get the top gold units without risk, they are still way behind me and I will be able to rob the daylights out of them.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    While I don't like the whole higher vault stuff, I am looking at the bright side of there being more higher level manors available to rob instead of crying because the new people won't have to fight for their BD10 (Now Gnomish Lab 10) like I did. Even if they get the top gold units without risk, they are still way behind me and I will be able to rob the daylights out of them.
    exactly how I feel..
    get to upgrading those manors, people! we want to raid!!

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count
    The vault increase means folks will have less raid-able gold (from being over vault) so they'll be able to upgrade buildings higher. Higher level buildings means better raiding. It's usually easier to take gold off someone stronger than you from their buildings rather than attacking them directly. So in this sense PVP will get better. It doesn't seem that randomly attacking people in the raid list makes any sense though. And everyone will have a BD10 now.
    KA: 521-613-278
    CC: 347-138-119