What do you think about a leader board increase.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What do you think about a leader board increase.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

What do you think about a leader board increase.

I've been thinking that it would be nice to see what is happening on the leader board in either the top 10 or the top 25 and thinking it would be nice to have a board that showed either 15 or 30 to do this.

Is that enough? what are other peoples take on this. Just not seeing the top 10 is a bit painful and you really need to show the teams that are breathing down the neck of a tier holder. 10th place is in the dark about what is happening @ 11th unless they get matched up.

Can we make it more like the top 50 event?

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    what about just having it like it is now, but adding in a feature where you know exactly what place you are in?

Lurker
    Post Count

Why only Top 50?

I don't get it? Why only the Top 50? You had to be a Top 100 and Top 250 before you got to Top 50. Seems to me this is a bit "snobby". Sorry, but we peons in the Top 250 need some recognition too.

Hooley. Come One Come All Faction

Quote Originally Posted by Auspex View Post
    I've been thinking that it would be nice to see what is happening on the leader board in either the top 10 or the top 25 and thinking it would be nice to have a board that showed either 15 or 30 to do this.

Is that enough? what are other peoples take on this. Just not seeing the top 10 is a bit painful and you really need to show the teams that are breathing down the neck of a tier holder. 10th place is in the dark about what is happening @ 11th unless they get matched up.

Can we make it more like the top 50 event?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    what about just having it like it is now, but adding in a feature where you know exactly what place you are in?
    l i a r........

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why don't they put a live leaderboard on the forum somewhere. Maybe update it every 30 minutes or something.

As for Steve's comment... That already happens mate.

I agree with the up to date leader board. It'd be good if you were in 10th spot, it'd be nice to know where 11th is.
    How it is at the moment gives 11th an advantage to know how hard they should push to reach top 10.

I guess if you know you are heaps far ahead, you might drop your spending, so I don't know if GREE make a change that could reduce spending!

Wishful thinking

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It might make you increase spending if #11 is close.

Post Count
    Won't happen as it is purposely designed this way to extract more money out of you...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Won't happen as it is purposely designed this way to extract more money out of you...
    The positive Vibe

Make that list Dutchie :P
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.