armors/stats hacker or bug

ive been fighting since a long time n never found some1 so strong, a guy with royal flame shaman n dark prince litterally smashed me, dark prince is his main knight. his royal flame smashed my main knight with steampowered (a dark prince isnt able to do that either n i always 2 shot dark prince with steampowered even without my main knight), then his royal flame almost killed my shaman with 1 normal attack, had about 40-50 hp left, finally got to kill his royal flame with my infernal (dunno y all my knights did ridiculous damages against his royal flame), his 2nd knight was a shaman, i know i would have lost, but what? my infernal did 66 damages against his shaman, it always does about 150 against all other shaman (think the exact number is 152 but cant remeber so well).

think i cant post the guy name here, so pm me if u wanna try that.

im not drunk, n i can say i did enough fight to know that this is not normal
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Maybe their armor level is maxed..?

Or the stats are higher than yours...?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    Maybe their armor level is maxed..?

Or the stats are higher than yours...?
    Haha I doubt so, all his armors are probably maxed and he's 100+ anyways XD You could probably report the guy to the wise one. It may help.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    ive been fighting since a long time n never found some1 so strong, a guy with royal flame shaman n dark prince litterally smashed me, dark prince is his main knight. his royal flame smashed my main knight with steampowered (a dark prince isnt able to do that either n i always 2 shot dark prince with steampowered even without my main knight), then his royal flame almost killed my shaman with 1 normal attack, had about 40-50 hp left, finally got to kill his royal flame with my infernal (dunno y all my knights did ridiculous damages against his royal flame), his 2nd knight was a shaman, i know i would have lost, but what? my infernal did 66 damages against his shaman, it always does about 150 against all other shaman (think the exact number is 152 but cant remeber so well).

think i cant post the guy name here, so pm me if u wanna try that.

im not drunk, n i can say i did enough fight to know that this is not normal
    I know who you are talking about. This player came out of no where and is now tops on both the boss arena and tournament. I lost all three maxed knights and barely got past his first knight. I think we are talking about the same thing.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

yes indeed :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Lol I gotta see this zhy pm his name I shall challenge him in the arena!

sent :P devs might already fixed him or maybe he changed armors cuz his main knight is wearing a hydra atm instead of dark prince

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    sent :P devs might already fixed him or maybe he changed armors cuz his main knight is wearing a hydra atm instead of dark prince
    didn't get a pm .!.(>.<).!.

lol didnt sleep last night, wanted to sleep some today in the afternoon but some1 called me n never could fall sleep again lol

Probably a hacker

I think they fixed it since the top leader on the boss leaderboard just disappeared.

For the actual leader, I don't know if it is normal but doing over 2,000,000 damage being only level 72 is very hard since you only have 10 friends a day and they are not even full capacity. If it is possible it must have cost a lot. I don't sleep much and I am not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Charme View Post
    I think they fixed it since the top leader on the boss leaderboard just disappeared.

For the actual leader, I don't know if it is normal but doing over 2,000,000 damage being only level 72 is very hard since you only have 10 friends a day and they are not even full capacity. If it is possible it must have cost a lot. I don't sleep much and I am not even close.
    Im guessing he's not lvl 72 just because he has it in his nick

If you ever see anyone that is suspect to hacking/exploiting please do send me a PM with the knights name and we'll investigate.

was getting annoying to see him on my fight list so i reported him about 23 hours ago :P

Quote Originally Posted by YawNeD View Post
    Im guessing he's not lvl 72 just because he has it in his nick

Well he is level 72 since I have it as a friend in one of my other character...