Money laundering, tax evasion, and racketerring are crimes.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Money laundering, tax evasion, and racketerring are crimes.

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up Money laundering, tax evasion, and racketerring are crimes.

Please, don't break any laws.

RICO, doesn't mean Rico Suave.

Justs so you know, racketeering, money laundering, tax evasion, and criminal conspiracies are serious felonies.

But, publishing a manifesto, suborning others to break the law, that's way, way out there.

THE CARTEL, obeying all laws (as well as Gree's ToS) since 28 April 2013.

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Are you saying its illegal to instruct people to send funds across borders with intent to hide said funds from taxation?

Are you also saying its illegal to act in cooperation as a group in such transfers?
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post
    Are you saying its illegal to instruct people to send funds across borders with intent to hide said funds from taxation?

Are you also saying its illegal to act in cooperation as a group in such transfers?
    You are very smart.

You are also correct.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    But...but...but...said moneys cross the border evading being taxed breaking RICO. Now if some of those same monies get re-disbursed back across the border, does that constitute money laundering?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd-fors View Post
    But...but...but...said moneys cross the border evading being taxed breaking RICO. Now if some of those same monies get re-disbursed back across the border, does that constitute money laundering?

No, that competes the RICO loop.

Banned
    Post Count
    The RICO we're talking abount is NOT Rico Suave.

A political manifesto proclaiming themselves royalty and instructing new "nobles" how to assist the Fiefdom in EVADING tax laws.

That sounds like quite a few felonies to me.

Hmmm $120 per month plus a $200 initiation fee (all to be wired via PayPal and marked as GIFTS so the recipient can evade paying taxes)

Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 04-29-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Post Count
    Jérôme Cahuzac says your secret is safe with me...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    The RICO we're talking abount is NOT Rico Suave.

A political manifesto proclaiming themselves royalty and instructing new "nobles" how to assist the Fiefdom in EVADING tax laws.

That sounds like quite a few felonies to me.

Hmmm $120 per month plus a $200 initiation fee (all to be wired via PayPal and marked as GIFTS so the recipient can evade paying taxes)
    PJ and others, a few observations on this matter.
    First of all RICO seems only to apply on US laws being broken. I see no US laws being broken here, if any at all. Money for which taxes presumably have been paid are sent abroad and don't come back to the senders (only Gree).
    Second, putting 'gift' or any text on transfers will only be illegal when taxes are actually evaded (it could be argued it actually is a gift). I have not seen any of you claiming to be tax lawyers specilialized in the Dutch tax code. And it doesn't matter how many US law degrees you hold. For any of you to make any such allegations on this matter, you need to be one, as the tax code here is big and very complicated.

In 'short': Try and be adults here, let's pretend we have any common sense and only accuse people of breaking the law when you actually have a clue what you're talking about. I have yet so see any here on the forum who does.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    PJ and others, a few observations on this matter.
    First of all RICO seems only to apply on US laws being broken. I see no US laws being broken here, if any at all. Money for which taxes presumably have been paid are sent abroad and don't come back to the senders (only Gree).
    Second, putting 'gift' or any text on transfers will only be illegal when taxes are actually evaded (it could be argued it actually is a gift). I have not seen any of you claiming to be tax lawyers specilialized in the Dutch tax code. And it doesn't matter how many US law degrees you hold. For any of you to make any such allegations on this matter, you need to be one, as the tax code here is big and very complicated.

In 'short': Try and be adults here, let's pretend we have any common sense and only accuse people of breaking the law when you actually have a clue what you're talking about. I have yet so see any here on the forum who does.
    Now, since you mentioned my name (or initials), who said anything about Dutch Law?

In fact, where was ANY country mentioned?

Hmmm, odd isn't it?

The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Okay, back to first year law school.

Nexus

That's all for today students.
    Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 04-29-2013 at 04:25 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Really, is that the best you can come up with? Try again PJ. We all know what and who you were referring to.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    Really, is that the best you can come up with? Try again PJ. We all know what and who you were referring to.
    I'm not sure how the laws work in all the countries on this planet, but as licensed attorney in the United States; the because "we all know what I meant using your psychic powers" proffer isn't actionable in any of the US states or before the federal bar.

I can do better, but my bill rate is normally $2,500 an hour.

You want better, see if you can buy some of my time.

I bill in one hour blocks, because I am THAT good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hope your "I can do better" is the understatement of the century. But it's clear you're licenced in dodging the issue.

Post Count
    If its an employee accepting the funds is it clean or dirty laundering?
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    If its an employee accepting the funds is it clean or dirty laundering?
    I prefer my laundry with a light starch.....

Post Count
    Anything over $5k is considered Federal, and will be dealt with at a Federal level.