Thread: GREE, why no new buildings???

Post Count
    from M.W.?

Post Count
    Yes, MW and their LTE
    SAS 4 Life

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Real reason is CC is not in the Top 50 Itunes revenue apps last I checked. KA and MW are. KA got just vault upgrade (you dont bank in other Gree games),new honor/cash units, had quests first, got profile page before CC (after MW) and has substantially fewer players as well. MW gets most of it the earliest (wars, events after KA, etc). Go where the money is folks....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdog View Post
    Real reason is CC is not in the Top 50 Itunes revenue apps last I checked. KA and MW are. KA got just vault upgrade (you dont bank in other Gree games),new honor/cash units, had quests first, got profile page before CC (after MW) and has substantially fewer players as well. MW gets most of it the earliest (wars, events after KA, etc). Go where the money is folks....
    You would think they would want all there Game to be in the same league if they want make money ?. Seriously if they had no interest in crime city why didn't they just buy rights to kingdom age and modern war and let Funzio keep Crime city ?.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would love new buildings, I crave them. With every update, thats what I check for. Its so hard to increase IPH when all I can do is upgrade one building at a time.