Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Gaining Lots of free gems

I have noticed that there are many players here that are only gaining few free gems weekly from the free offers and are confused as to how i get 100's, so here it is for you.

I do the email sign up offer the harvey mentioned in another thread as it offers a decent amount of weekly gems, but the biggest is continuously clicking on "free video's" offer. Now you might say, i already do this and it says there are none. Well don't try just one, click multiple times. I will play my normal game and use up all my healths and energy then i go into this and spam it while im watching tv or something since i just know where to click. Again you might say, " well i already do this and still get few gems". Well here is the secret, turn off your WiFi and do this through your phones network connection(3/4G). Doing this i get the offers continuously through out the entire day at ANY TIME.

BUT BE WARNED AND CAUTIOUS. Doing this through your phones network will eat up your data plan since your watching so many video's. With multiple hours of just leaving the game on and running plus doing over 100 of these free video offers used up 450mb's of my data plan. So be very cautious if you decide to do it this way especially if you don't have a very large data plan.

Happy gem gathering.

Booo YA!!!

This works!!!

Huge props to Aradan!!!
    K&D Add Code: XBB-HRB-NXN
    In Game Name: RadLonghammer
    Level 90 as of 4/28/2013

Friend Adds: I cant keep track of all requests, send me your code, and I'll add you.

For New(ish) Players... "Things I Wish I Knew When I was I Noob:"
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Leveling/page4

When I say "The Spreadsheet," this is what I mean: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

Glad to see this post.

However sad for me

play K&D with ipad (only wifi)

ty aradan, once i earned about 200 gems in 1 hour in this way, were 10 secs videos, prob is i never understood it had something to do with my 3g lol (i wasnt at home indeed :P) now i understand y it never worked anymore :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Haha for all you know it could be a conspiracy where the telco companies pays Gree to only allow those without wifi to utilize the offers do we'd use up our 3G and spend extra money XD

Anyways thumbs up to Aradan for sharing this!
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

uhm really aradan, ty, now im watching iron man 3 on my iphone but will try later without wifi :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Haha for all you know it could be a conspiracy where the telco companies pays Gree to only allow those without wifi to utilize the offers do we'd use up our 3G and spend extra money XD

Anyways thumbs up to Aradan for sharing this!
    That very thought actually occurred to me, but I didn't want to sound TOO conspiratorial.
    K&D Add Code: XBB-HRB-NXN
    In Game Name: RadLonghammer
    Level 90 as of 4/28/2013

Friend Adds: I cant keep track of all requests, send me your code, and I'll add you.

For New(ish) Players... "Things I Wish I Knew When I was I Noob:"
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Leveling/page4

When I say "The Spreadsheet," this is what I mean: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

This works for my ipad on wifi. Thanks Aradan!

Edit: I was able to get 35 gems out of it, but then it seems to stop giving me video offers. I will try again later.
    Last edited by yimah; 04-27-2013 at 07:09 PM.
    XBB-MMR-MFP
    Current Level: 100+

do u guys have to click few times between 2 videos? or do u have em all in a row?

I had to click a couple of times between each video.
    XBB-MMR-MFP
    Current Level: 100+

After about 25 I don't seem to be getting anymore on wifi iPad

Newbish
    lvl 117
    XBB-NGR-GFD

good just got into the good streak, had to click about 30-40 times between 2 videos, now having em in a row, like it happened few months ago :P

Sadly for me, i'm only getting No offers are available at this moment. Check back later for more exciting offers! ): Been spamming for quite awhile but no luck..
    ISAIAH Lv 100+
    I HAVE NEMESIS THIS WEEK - MAY 23

glad to see this is working for most of you so far. newbish that tends to happen on wifi A LOT where you can get lots of offers at once then none for ours, this is why i said to try using your 3/4G connections as that almost always gets you atleast 1 video a minute. although there are times even on cellular data i cant seem to get videos. today i have only gotten i think 10ish gems from cellular and about 20-30 from wifi, but i also havemt tried my cellular much today as my data is almost all up right now.

once again im gonna say this so no one can get mad at me. doing these offers through cellular data will eat up your data plan, so be very cautious when doing this as it could cost you more for additional data charges on your phone then gems would cost them selves. i cant give exact amount of data usage as videos range from 10-35 seconds therefor use up different amounts of data, SO WATCH YOUR DATA CAREFULLY

i do this on wifi and it works fine, i just click video offers it pops up saying there are none i click ok and then click video offers and a video comes up, not a big deal