Congrats to PJ and PUN - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to PJ and PUN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    Well said poop.No one will be laughing at PUN or the SUPERs, they have both battled with integrity, So if everyone wants to carry on there Ferr threads feel free. All the false hope is funny
    And why is rooting for another faction "carrying on?" Someone started a cool thread (in my opinion) and some of us agreed and responded. No laughing at anyone, just rooting for a faction to win. Very similar to all the congratulatory posts that go on before an event is even over.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilli! View Post
    You Madame, are a first class c0cknose.
    And you no one knows or really cares about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    And why is rooting for another faction "carrying on?" Someone started a cool thread (in my opinion) and some of us agreed and responded. No laughing at anyone, just rooting for a faction to win. Very similar to all the congratulatory posts that go on before an event is even over.
    But you sugar I do care. If I upset you I never meant to. How are you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Too bad, the biggest loser is those bunch of fools from SF, got play out by PENGUIN UNITED NATION and the mole's intel 'SUPPOSED' to assured them of 2nd place with 3 'TOP BIG SPENDER PLAYERS' from PUN, probably SF should request for 30 more 'TOP BIG SPENDER PLAYERS' for the next WD, what a good laugh, ........even before the end of Ireland, lol

Post Count
    Not upset at all Baraka. But the hypocrisy of this forum (and the game as well) kills me sometimes. When it comes to one faction (name need not be mentioned) its ok to talk about them the point of borderline boot-licking worship, and when another faction is mentioned a little too much for some it's "carrying on". That's rich.

I'm well, thanks. How are you?
    Last edited by Sugarymama; 04-28-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And you no one knows or really cares about.

But you sugar I do care. If I upset you I never meant to. How are you.
    Unfortunately I have to much off a life to post 3k + posts on a website, so I may not be known, however I was out in Leeds last night and I'd love to meet a faggot like you out, then again just from the amount of posts you do, you have probably never seen a club or a women in your life.

Loser.

Banned
    Post Count
    Unfortunately I have to much off a life to post 3k + posts on a website, so I may not be known, however I was out in Leeds last night and I'd love to meet a faggot like you out, then again just from the amount of posts you do, you have probably never seen a club or a women in your life.

Loser.

watever most my posts where chatting to friends in a WWY thread. Unfortunately I don't drink much in town. Not a little Chavs like you i suppose. I am married though and do have a lovely daughter. Shut up and dissapear

Banned
    Post Count
    Sugar I am very well. How are you. In VFF or Alpha. Rarely come on here but thought I would post. There too much negativity and idiots just posting crap. As you can see.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    watever most my posts where chatting to friends in a WWY thread. Unfortunately I don't drink much in town. Not a little Chavs like you i suppose. I am married though and do have a lovely daughter. Shut up and dissapear
    No your a loser, simple. I have a fiancé and a house, so I'm not a chav. However instead of making 9 posts a day I please her, though I'd wager your "kid" is someone else's lol

C'mon ferr and the emporers prove this twat wrong

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sugar I am very well. How are you. In VFF or Alpha. Rarely come on here but thought I would post. There too much negativity and idiots just posting crap. As you can see.
    Rarely? Lol you average 8.5 posts a day, idiot.

Post Count
    Why do you even bother to respond to idiot posts like that? All you do is feed the flames of bs when you do. You have to ignore crap like that. Or report it. I think he used a word that could be grounds for a banning. Put the moderators to work. (Smile)

Alpha all the way. Love my guys and gals. The laughs are endless.

Banned
    Post Count
    I use to post a lot. Since it went down hill and people came on trolling and swearing. I don't post or even look much. Say wat you like language like that just isn't needed. Get info on the game and share it with people. That's wat made this forum good. Now not so much

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why do you even bother to respond to idiot posts like that? All you do is feed the flames of bs when you do. You have to ignore crap like that. Or report it. I think he used a word that could be grounds for a banning. Put the moderators to work. (Smile)

Actually the word I used was not an insult, it was a definition of baraka.

Banned
    Post Count

done lol. I'm off out. Will chat later. Glad you well.

Post Count
    I cannot believe you are actually explaining yourself to him Baraka. Stop now. Not even worth it.

Banned
    Post Count
    I cannot believe you are actually explaining yourself to him Baraka. Stop now. Not even worth it.
    sorrry lol Im done