Congrats to PJ and PUN

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to PJ and PUN

Banned
    Post Count

Congrats to PJ and PUN

Would like to be the first to say a big well done to PUN for winning the battle for Ireland and also for making everyone and Ferr think they had a sniff .Always one step ahead of the rest. Was funny seeing all those" we routing for you Ferr " threads. Little early I hear you say. Just watch.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's not over yet sucker
    413 983 651

Banned
    Post Count
    Congratz pirates. I feel sorry for Ferr's ( yes its more then one player in that faction)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kot View Post
    Congratz pirates. I feel sorry for Ferr's ( yes its more then one player in that faction)
    The mole been moled and PENGUIN UNITED NATION felt the pinch, so is SF for trusting the self proclaimed pathetic PJ with promises of 2nd position. Whatever the results are, these 2 factions will always be in shame and the jokes of MW, lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Neck View Post
    The mole been moled and PENGUIN UNITED NATION felt the pinch, so is SF for trusting the self proclaimed pathetic PJ with promises of 2nd position. Whatever the results are, these 2 factions will always be in shame and the jokes of MW, lol
    everyone knew it would be pun but without the two who would we look up to and strive to be

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    everyone knew it would be pun but without the two who would we look up to and strive to be
    You could be right or wrong, going to be a close one, no denying, but the biggest loser and jokes is SF, that's the reason PJ SENT J0KER to SF, make a fool out of SF, lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Neck View Post
    You will have to pardon my ignorance on this subject, but why would you critize SF in such a manner?

They have always fought very hard and honestly in these battles. They have both won and lost to the Emperors in individual fights.

You are so full of hatred it disugsting. Why not just say go Ferr like everyone else and stop the personal attacks on good people?

There is no reason for you to act like a petulant child.

Post Count
    I think they areall doing a gr8 job. What a investment though. Wow

Banned
    Post Count
    Well said poop.No one will be laughing at PUN or the SUPERs, they have both battled with integrity, So if everyone wants to carry on there Ferr threads feel free. All the false hope is funny

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    Well said poop.No one will be laughing at PUN or the SUPERs, they have both battled with integrity, So if everyone wants to carry on there Ferr threads feel free. All the false hope is funny
    Integrity?

Given the thread you have created here son, I don't think you ought to be talking about such a word.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    You will have to pardon my ignorance on this subject, but why would you critize SF in such a manner?

They have always fought very hard and honestly in these battles. They have both won and lost to the Emperors in individual fights.

You are so full of hatred it disugsting. Why not just say go Ferr like everyone else and stop the personal attacks on good people?

There is no reason for you to act like a petulant child.
    Sf is a bunch of good people, lol, That's very strange, last battle i recalled PENGUIN UNITED attacked and branded SF as the bad guys now PENGUIN UNITED NATION needed A FACTION to dethrone the EMPERORS thus you've CHANGED your long hatred for them, what a DRAMA QUEEN.......and a bunch of J0KER$
    I'm not qualify to be with the EMPEROR nor siding anyone but I don't the DRAMA from PENGUIN UNITED NATION, especially make a fool out of SF, probably that's how the PENGUIN UNITED NATION treating everyone as they HAVE WIN EVERYTHING IN MW, lol.........what a bunch of fools from SF trusting PENGUIN UNITED NATION and you, as usual, the DRAMA QUEEN blah blah blah using your little tiny small HEAD,lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -TANGO- View Post
    Integrity?

Given the thread you have created here son, I don't think you ought to be talking about such a word.
    ............+1

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    The very fact that old enemies are now friends is just epic. Both factions go at it on a daily basis against each other. I can see more of these situations happening in the future. Unfortunately for pirates and supers, none were given free gold prior to WD.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -TANGO- View Post
    Integrity?

whats that suppose to mean. I just wanted to say well done to the winners of Ireland. We battled hard and fair and will take our 3rd place.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    Would like to be the first to say a big well done to PUN for winning the battle for Ireland and also for making everyone and Ferr think they had a sniff .Always one step ahead of the rest. Was funny seeing all those" we routing for you Ferr " threads. Little early I hear you say. Just watch.
    You Madame, are a first class c0cknose.