Page 2 of 2 First 12

Personally I'd go with the half-dragon armor if I'm more of an arena person, and infernal lord if I'm doing the event boss.

In the arena, I'd be putting my high defense armor (swamp shaman+) on my first knight to take all the damage before letting my second knight (half-dragon) get the first hit on the knights that still survive. Since it still has decent defense, it still may survive a hit or two before dying. My last knight would then be my paper cannon(Regalia+) to finish of any leftover knights.

For event bosses, I find that defense is very much needed in the higher levels as getting in more hits against the boss not only helps deal more damage, but charges up the special attack meter. Therefore, I'd probably use the infernal lord cause of its slightly better defense.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Personally I'd go with the half-dragon armor if I'm more of an arena person, and infernal lord if I'm doing the event boss.

In the arena, I'd be putting my high defense armor (swamp shaman+) on my first knight to take all the damage before letting my second knight (half-dragon) get the first hit on the knights that still survive. Since it still has decent defense, it still may survive a hit or two before dying. My last knight would then be my paper cannon(Regalia+) to finish of any leftover knights.

For event bosses, I find that defense is very much needed in the higher levels as getting in more hits against the boss not only helps deal more damage, but charges up the special attack meter. Therefore, I'd probably use the infernal lord cause of its slightly better defense.
    Makes perfect sense.

Thanks, man!
    K&D Add Code: XBB-HRB-NXN
    In Game Name: RadLonghammer
    Level 90 as of 4/28/2013

Friend Adds: I cant keep track of all requests, send me your code, and I'll add you.

For New(ish) Players... "Things I Wish I Knew When I was I Noob:"
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Leveling/page4

When I say "The Spreadsheet," this is what I mean: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by RadLonghammer View Post
    Makes perfect sense.

Thanks, man!
    Anytime, man!
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by RadLonghammer View Post
    I reckon if they're that close (essentially a coin toss) one might have to consider the fact that the 3-star Infernal Lord will unlock the plus version at a lower level, and consequently a lower cost than the 4-star Half Dragon. That might be a deciding factor.
    This is the exact reason i am goin for Infernal. 15 levels less to to craft + armor. Makes sense