Huge losses in battle to rivals 25K+ lower in defense

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge losses in battle to rivals 25K+ lower in defense

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Huge losses in battle to rivals 25K+ lower in defense

I can see if this was occasional but of 59 members in my faction this is every battle every player. We have high skill points in attack and amazing stats. I lose two of four hits to someone with 80K defense and I have 106K attack and boost buildings leveled up. Not losing units but losing the war too often. I never have this problem when attacking outside of battle. I usually attack blind and have 13K wins and less than 2K losses. I am half and half for Ireland so far as are many of our members. Just want to know if anyone else is noticing this

Banned
    Post Count
    Yep, half our crew is *****ing about the same thing. Wasting gold getting refills only to lose when we should have won the fight.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Same here.

Same here.

What the heck are we buying gold for if the game is unpredictable...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here, sent a ticket but only got the bs response about how it is all skill points.
    I attack around 1,000 people a week for pvp and never have this problem until this war, so they have definetly messed with something they shouldn't have.

Post Count
    Same. I've lost somewhere north of 1/3 of fights when my ATK is 25-40% higher than their defense), or their defense is 20-30% lower than my attack (means the same thing...just different math).
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Tired of wasting gold and getting no response for three weeks.

Steady Scribe
    In a parallel universe. Playing some Modern War
    Post Count
    It may be a stat bug. Usually people read my stats differently from their point of view.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So it's like going to Vegas, and playing blackjack.

Your holding 19. The dealer has a 3 showing, AND DOESN'T HIT. and you lose!

Show the calculated score of the battle for each side. Me and the enemy!

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Flame View Post
    It may be a stat bug. Usually people read my stats differently from their point of view.
    Could be... my faction see me at 89k defence and I am 140,000 with boosts.

I have lost to someone at 69,000 defence with me at 110,000 attack

What fun

Post Count
    Same here. Only happens to high lvl high a/d stat players. Sent tickets in to support. One sent PM to CJ- nothing. Between faction, WD, and individual boosts we should not be seeing this.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by archambeau View Post
    ...We have high skill points in attack and amazing stats. I lose two of four hits to someone with 80K defense and I have 106K attack and boost buildings leveled up. ...
    I have losses where I am 125,000 ahead of them--more than your total "amazing" attack stat. ;-)

UPDATE: I was rude. I will leave my post there, unless asked to take it down by archambeau, in order to shame myself for being mean. Your point was well taken. The losses are staggering and not understandable. And 106k is a solid attack score. Keep working at it. If I can be of help, pm me. As for my rudeness, sorry. I wrote this when I was thinking about GREE, the hacking, their response, and this game, which really pissed me off. I apologize.
    Last edited by Generik79; 04-27-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have 140k attack and have lost to 86k defense. It is what it is. Nothing we can do to change it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The question is how much of a wild card is defensive skill points. I notice that when I am attacked outside of the WD events, I am a 50/50 target for people with stats 30k above me, and given my level, that would equate to 40% above me. So I win some and lose some. I am sure the loser is very unhappy. For people at my same stat level, I hardly lose when attacked.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If the defense points played a part in the outcome of the battle, then either show the points or the effect of the points so we understand why we lost. At the moment all I know is that I should only hit people I can absolutely anihilate, and ignore everyone else, even if their stats say I should be able to beat them. I just done a survey Gree sent me after my last ticket, and this was one of the issues I challenged them to improve, and I would encourage others to do the same. Let them know what issues you have with the game so they can fix it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey I've been playing only 4-5 months no apology necessary. I'm a big CC player with two members and two years exp and have never seen this in raids or battles. It's sick really