Zach

"Go to heaven for the weather, hell for the company."
    -Mark Twain
    "Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
    -Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    I am always rooting for McGurt!
    Thanks Poop, Don't forget to "Like" us on facebook to get a free t-shirt!
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    Hey Kitty! You too. Best of luck in Ireland. I know you guys are waaaayyy up there

Yes Aidan, get off the thread! Only Ferr rooters on here...lol
    Lol! Hilarious.

SM - Just clicking away...punching on my poor little iPad. Bahaha. Good luck to you and your team as well. These events are getting tiring, eh? The camaraderie and chat is actually more interesting. I see it's still a lot of bickering in here. Good to see a friendly one.

Aidan - We're kidding around, so don't get upset. Hope you're doing well too.
    >^..^<

Game of the Name... (Spreadsheet / Thread)
    MW RankingsKA Spreadsheet - My Kingdom

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    Lol! Hilarious.

SM - Just clicking away...punching on my poor little iPad. Bahaha. Good luck to you and your team as well. These events are getting tiring, eh? The camaraderie and chat is actually more interesting. I see it's still a lot of bickering in here. Good to see a friendly one.

Aidan - We're kidding around, so don't get upset. Hope you're doing well too.
    I'm sure you are. You've got to be in 4th or 5th place, and to stay there you have to sprain your finger (and maybe your wallet...lol)

Yes, I'm growing weary of the events, and had already been exhausted by the ridiculousness of the forum, but when I saw your thread I had to respond. Miss convos like these. Miss you! Thank goodness I still have people I like in the game and in my faction, or I would have cancelled this show a while ago..

Just jokes Aidan. You know we love you. (But seriously, get that ish outta here...)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodawgCanada View Post
    I'm rooting for Ferr, PUN is full of aholes!!
    I take offense to your remark. I am a member of PUN and a very moral woman. It upsets me to read the hateful comments you and others make in reference to my team. I have never cheated or hacked and would not associate with those that do.

It's unfortunate that when a team does well that people have to find a way to make them look bad or excuses for why they win. Truth be told they fight hard together as a team. No man left behind! And yes we have very loving and dedicated players who use heavy amounts of gold. Many of us don't have unlimited resources but we are respected and useful in other ways.

Why do people try to make enemies between Ferr's Emperors and PUN? We have good friends on the others team. Both teams in real life get along....this is a game...either team can win...unfortunately it boils down to which team spends more!

Please be repectful to both teams and just play the game!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Banned
    Post Count
    The operative sentence in your post was "I don't know any of them".

Some of us do know them, hence the rooting thing.
    I only know them from the forum and it's entertaining, for me the pj quotes in particular, but these two teams are destroying themselves by raising the stakes so high

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse_boa View Post
    I only know them from the forum and it's entertaining, for me the pj quotes in particular, but these two teams are destroying themselves by raising the stakes so high
    you are 100% correct. and the trickle down effect raises the costs and stakes for everyone down from there. All of this just to get some fake trinkets which you will never actually own (TOS you agreed to says so).

No player really wins.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    I take offense to your remark. I am a member of PUN and a very moral woman. It upsets me to read the hateful comments you and others make in reference to my team. I have never cheated or hacked and would not associate with those that do.

It's unfortunate that when a team does well that people have to find a way to make them look bad or excuses for why they win. Truth be told they fight hard together as a team. No man left behind! And yes we have very loving and dedicated players who use heavy amounts of gold. Many of us don't have unlimited resources but we are respected and useful in other ways.

Why do people try to make enemies between Ferr's Emperors and PUN? We have good friends on the others team. Both teams in real life get along....this is a game...either team can win...unfortunately it boils down to which team spends more!

Please be repectful to both teams and just play the game!
    You are mostly quite right and well said Vball. I also have people I respect in PUN. However, certain of your members do spend quite a lot of their time on this forum trashing the emperors and making disingenuous statements that lead people to tar all of PUN with the same brush.

It is regrettable that most PUN players get a bad press from the few members.
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Post Count
    Hey Sugarymama! Hope all is well.

Get off my thread Aidan!
    Hey Kitty! You too. Best of luck in Ireland. I know you guys are waaaayyy up there

Yes Aidan, get off the thread! Only Ferr rooters on here...lol

Hey now, be nice to Aid 😜 Love you both whales 😁 I dont know anybody in Ferr's, besides cant abandon the poor sheep shagger amigo of mine. Where is he btw? He's been awfully quiet these days
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Post Count
    I'm sure you are. You've got to be in 4th or 5th place, and to stay there you have to sprain your finger (and maybe your wallet...lol)

Yes, I'm growing weary of the events, and had already been exhausted by the ridiculousness of the forum, but when I saw your thread I had to respond. Miss convos like these. Miss you! Thank goodness I still have people I like in the game and in my faction, or I would have cancelled this show a while ago..

Just jokes Aidan. You know we love you. (But seriously, get that ish outta here...)
    Haha. We're up there, but I think this is the day (24-hour period) teams try to make runs, so hard to tell between 4-10 without a leader board.

Definitely my faction has kept me in the game longer than I would have expected, but now even the battles are becoming stale again, like the game prior to factions.
    >^..^<

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post

Hey now, be nice to Aid  Love you both whales  I dont know anybody in Ferr's, besides cant abandon the poor sheep shagger amigo of mine. Where is he btw? He's been awfully quiet these days
    Hey Aidan! Miss you. Hope all is well. Occasionally we here from the third Amigo, TC. Love you whales back...I had to think about that one.
    >^..^<

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    Haha. We're up there, but I think this is the day (24-hour period) teams try to make runs, so hard to tell between 4-10 without a leader board.

Definitely my faction has kept me in the game longer than I would have expected, but now even the battles are becoming stale again, like the game prior to factions.
    get an android player to confirm your current rank. We used to ask some android players last battle what our leaderboard position is. Not sure if it works now but sure wont hurt to ask.

Good luck ACE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senex morosus View Post
    get an android player to confirm your current rank. We used to ask some android players last battle what our leaderboard position is. Not sure if it works now but sure wont hurt to ask.

Good luck ACE
    Thanks sm. Good point, we've been doing that, but I don't think they see the rest of board.

Good luck to your faction too!
    >^..^<

Post Count
    Third amigo, TC is with me in REG for now. he's aging gracefully that fella. Lol.

Good luck to you Hello Ti i mean Kitty 😁 and ACE.

Ps: still frequent the airport bars? When are you gonna come to this side of the pond?
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT