Sort out med packs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sort out med packs

Post Count

Sort out med packs

Can you sort this issue out already guys, how long has it been going on for now!? If I pay for four hits I expect to receive such.

I am losing a hit every other refill at the moment and it is unacceptable. Sort it out now, it's not just me, most of my faction members suffering also.

Post Count
    Yes, it is still happening and JUST like the last time I reported it, is most likely to occur when there is a longer than "normal" delay between the attack selection and the result return screens.

The last time I received the canned reply from none other than the pseudonym "Viet" and as was expected when this "persona" replies to a report, NOTHING was done about the matter.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I sent a ticket on this over a month ago with multiple screenshots showing where I lost to guys 100-200k lower than me and they have still done nothing except try to close my ticket twice. Come on gree we are spending good money and expect it to go to good use.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    Yes, it is still happening and JUST like the last time I reported it, is most likely to occur when there is a longer than "normal" delay between the attack selection and the result return screens.

The last time I received the canned reply from none other than the pseudonym "Viet" and as was expected when this "persona" replies to a report, NOTHING was done about the matter.
    Yes raider, this is exactly my observation as well in regard the delay. It's a obvious fault and must be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by -TANGO- View Post
    Yes raider, this is exactly my observation as well in regard the delay. It's a obvious fault and must be addressed.
    You'll hear no argument from this quarter. This bug is Public Enemy #1 at the moment, but it has proven frustratingly hard to fix without extensive work on the back end (which we've been doing, but it's of the "slow careful server work" variety).

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    You'll hear no argument from this quarter. This bug is Public Enemy #1 at the moment, but it has proven frustratingly hard to fix without extensive work on the back end (which we've been doing, but it's of the "slow careful server work" variety).
    Our DL is pissed about that issue he can't get 100k now in points because of that and he bought 3 vaults

Post Count

Acknowledgement that it is happening. This is a start. In the past I have sent tickets and told that there was not issue.
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    Acknowledgement that it is happening. This is a start. In the past I have sent tickets and told that there was not issue.
    I'll have a word with the people answering the tickets in that case.

Banned
    Post Count
    Are they gonna get whacked?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not only that. Boss event cost 20G for a medpack. WD cost 25G. even with 20% off, you still technically pay more even with discount.

Post Count
    Thank you CJ. It is appreciated.
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Post Count
    Appreciate the response CJ, it's good to know this issue is in focus and not being dismissed entirely. Very frustrating.