Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

[Please Read] In concern to recent post and threads

Hi Knights,

I'm definitely seeing the frustration and negative sentiment on the odds etc. from the chest themselves. I'll be sharing the information with the team, so that they're well aware of the current feedback from the community on this.

That being said, there's a probability tied into getting the legendary armors and yes, it's not easily found etc. (or else it wouldn't be a legendary) but, it's the luck of the draw for this one. Just because no one in the forums have yet to say anything about acquiring the new legendary doesn't mean they don't exist or no one has found it.

I also would like to bring up an issue that i'm seeing from the recent post etc. and that would be profanity, asking players to go on strike, quitting, etc. I'm all for speaking your mind and positive criticism is more than welcomed, but there's a line that we have to draw on what's being said out of frustration. Anything along those lines will result in an edited post, warning, and/or ban if it continues.

As promised since day 1 from my arrival to these forums, i'll try to communicate and make sure that the development team sees and understands the communities opinions and point of views. In addition, we'll try to make the communication as 2 sided and main streamed as possible. Thank you for everyone's cooperation and understanding of this matter.

Alright, I now try to speak with you rationally.

Firstly, I would say that this thread posted by you is not a wise choice, especially your attitude of current discussion. You should know that people have rights to speak freely, and you have no right to ban forum members with ridiculous reason.

I think you should really consider the reason why more and more people become complaining and panic. If you making good changes, take care for customers' benefit and feelings, why should they against you?

And for your post, I would say you cannot assume that there is someone get the armor, just they have not post their information on the forum. Yes, there maybe is, but we can only speak with proof.

No matter how you hate the evidence, I collect the data from three big gem spenders, calculate and speak the truth.

For Legendary armor, the probability is quite low, even you double, triple or even ten time the results, the probability is still quite low. 9,200 gems for 1 armor. You cannot even deny this fact by yourself. I would say that armor is quite expensive, should be gained by opening Diamond chest.

For Nemesis, after my calculation, and many other players' feedback, the probability is between 1/11 to 1/12, which proved my calculation, and also proved that GREE did nerf the percentage of gaining nemesis.

This is what GREE did wrong, and we must both accept that and make a solution for solving it. Otherwise the gaming environment will become worse and people will quit, you and I both know that.

At last, wiser would always be all ears with others, especially listen from the god --- our customers. Our opinion and feedback not only are your key to survival, but also help you to improve the product and overcome your competitors. You should thanks our efforts and contribution, not force us selective silence.

I do wish K&D will become better and better, otherwise I would not say too much and keep helping forum members.

Please do consider our customers' opinion, thanks
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 04-26-2013 at 05:54 PM.

hey wise one im sure some1 got the aegis :P but the chance for that is too low, i know its a 4 stars so chance are lower than other ones, but i remember when the black chest didnt exist yet, gree released 3x chance weekends on starmetals n steampowered, if im not wrong i spent about 300 gems for each one (n at that time there were even less forum members but i can remember some of us shared about their 3x chance experience n we were pretty ok, most of us got em from 100 to 400 gems) , now given the chance should be the same as those 3 are all 4 stars n that the dark chest cost the double most of ppl should be able to get at least 1 aegis if not more with max 800 gems. thats what upsets me, all legendaries but chance are too low for this one

edit : also in order to respect us as customers, if gree changes the probability to get a nemesis armor from black chest, then they should let us know; see im not complaing about ur business model in this case, thats not my affair, if gree thinks its good then just go on, urs the product n ours the money so we will decide to spend some or not if we like or dislike how the game is managed, but the point is changing nemesis chance without letting us know its not fair nor ethical
    Last edited by zhy; 04-26-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi Knights,

I'm definitely seeing the frustration and negative sentiment on the odds etc. from the chest themselves. I'll be sharing the information with the team, so that they're well aware of the current feedback from the community on this.

That being said, there's a probability tied into getting the legendary armors and yes, it's not easily found etc. (or else it wouldn't be a legendary) but, it's the luck of the draw for this one. Just because no one in the forums have yet to say anything about acquiring the new legendary doesn't mean they don't exist or no one has found it.

I also would like to bring up an issue that i'm seeing from the recent post etc. and that would be profanity, asking players to go on strike, quitting, etc. I'm all for speaking your mind and positive criticism is more than welcomed, but there's a line that we have to draw on what's being said out of frustration. Anything along those lines will result in an edited post, warning, and/or ban if it continues.

As promised since day 1 from my arrival to these forums, i'll try to communicate and make sure that the development team sees and understands the communities opinions and point of views. In addition, we'll try to make the communication as 2 sided and main streamed as possible. Thank you for everyone's cooperation and understanding of this matter.
    I'll give a bit less flaming comment then Harvey, although hes right, a story has 2 sides. I'll try to combine them.
    Yes there is frustration on things. Gree seems to listen a little, for instance the 10 armor slots more, the only 1 knight in the castle area, fixed a bit of the friends list and some new armors got added. On the other hand, since minute 1 of the dark prince chest popping up, people been flaming at it 1 coz it is way more expensive, and 2 that you took out the retry for 4 gems button. and be honest, 0.06% chance on 3x(!) to get the new legendary, super low chances on other even 3 star armors , even the chances to obtain the nemesis is now 1/12 while they cost 20 gems each try now! Thats 1 nemesis each 240 gems!really?!? although Gree is making money on it for now, people will think twice before they spend gems on chance chests. also its frustrating that we got like 300 ideas for this game to make it more balanced, and all you do is making it less balanced then ever. The gem spending increased 300% since the dark prince chests. Ofcourse you won't allow people to talk about strikes etc. on your own forums, but isn't it a bit harsh to treaten us with bans while obviously the community is upset by the recent changes?

I want to thank you though. I realize your just the one in the middle of communication, and we'd do well to not shoot the messenger. Your just trying to help both sides. since the only way to communicate properly with the developer's is trough the messenger, we should not shoot at you personally.

Though I, and with me certainly most people playing K&D, ask you if you could interrupt in the gem-greedy changes from the developers. This because we've reached the point of, as in your words: 'strike, quitting, etc.'.
    Last edited by Catastr0phy; 04-26-2013 at 04:56 PM.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

Harvey,

If the history of the world has taught us anything it is that irrationality and emotionally-driven actions/reactions will not accomplish the goals you seek.

While many players feel GREE is becoming a disaster of a company and trying to squeeze out money from everyone, you have to approach a conversation rationally and calmly and have a conversation with others instead of just screaming at people.

I know it's tough and you're passionate, but remember that you're ultimate goal is to better this game and make sure to ask yourself, "Is screaming at the only link I have to the management of the game going to solve anything?"

The prior posts have all captured the overall feeling toward GREE in the past weeks. Though Williams is right about being emotionally driven, it can't be denied that Harvey got us one thing, our voices to be heard. Now that the developers have heard our voices is when we have to find common ground (if such thing is possible) on making this game better. Improvements have been appreciated, but their companion changes just overshadow them, since a lot of players were really in all the getting the nemesis process and so forth. Inflation on prices, lower probability, and an unbalanced gameplay on reward/fees just irritates people as a worsening effect. And then we protest.
    Last edited by Marcial1234; 04-26-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Well, I do not think it is screaming. Our players have giving many suggestion before and complain many unfair issues, if GREE really listen our words, we no need to reply become little flame.

Actually, I never buy the gems, so basically not my business. But if I wanna a fair gaming environment, I need to say something.

Don't you even notice why I become flame? Let me tell you.

GREE manipulate the probability, using false advertisement to attract people's attention, making foolish of people, after that they even don't allow people to talk and discuss about this, wtf.

People have the right to speak, we try to speak with them rational before, but seems useless, and they reply our post with inappropriate attitude, what would you expect I return to them? A smile face?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir William View Post
    Harvey,

If the history of the world has taught us anything it is that irrationality and emotionally-driven actions/reactions will not accomplish the goals you seek.

While many players feel GREE is becoming a disaster of a company and trying to squeeze out money from everyone, you have to approach a conversation rationally and calmly and have a conversation with others instead of just screaming at people.

I know it's tough and you're passionate, but remember that you're ultimate goal is to better this game and make sure to ask yourself, "Is screaming at the only link I have to the management of the game going to solve anything?"

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Well, I do not think it is screaming. Our players have giving many suggestion before and complain many unfair issues, if GREE really listen our words, we no need to reply become little flame.

Actually, I never buy the gems, so basically not my business. But if I wanna a fair gaming environment, I need to say something.

Don't you even notice why I become flame? Let me tell you.

GREE manipulate the probability, using false advertisement to attract people's attention, making foolish of people, after that they even don't allow people to talk and discuss about this, wtf.

People have the right to speak, we try to speak with them rational before, but seems useless, and they reply our post with inappropriate attitude, what would you expect I return to them? A smile face?
    Quite good explaination, though i would prefer a funny face wich made them laugh?

the wise one is communist lol

basically what the wise one saying is, if you guys don't shut your mouth, he's gonna ban you all or edit
    your post, Imao,
    **** this game

i spent $125 on this game and i regret it, spent it while grinding dark princes awhile ago, which with like a 10% drop rate on gems

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    basically what the wise one saying is, if you guys don't shut your mouth, he's gonna ban you all or edit
    your post, Imao,
    **** this game

i spent $125 on this game and i regret it, spent it while grinding dark princes awhile ago, which with like a 10% drop rate on gems
    The one that has the least to do with the game and could care less is showing examples why Wise wants to ban people. Go flame somewhere else~

Quote Originally Posted by Marcial1234 View Post
    The one that has the least to do with the game and could care less is showing examples why Wise wants to ban people. Go flame somewhere else~
    Agreed, if theres other ppl trying to flame like this while were talking serious business with the wise one, plz think before you post and do not interrupt like a little kid. That has no contribution at all to this kind of threads.

Question

Hi The Wise one,

After reading the reply of other people, I just want to ask a question. In one of the post, it said in previous 3x chance there were reports of people getting 4 stars legendary armor in 400 gems at most. From my own personal experience, I just open 800 gems worth of chest and I didn't attain a single 3 or 4 star item. Can you give explanation why the probability was lowered? Was something wrong with it?

You said that legendary is not easily found, but I paid 79.99 +tax to attempt to get that non-tangible item. Just approximately how much do I need to spend to get it?

Thank you for your future reply and understanding.

Sincerely a new member of this community.

yeah they were in gold chest, if the chances were the same max 400 gems with gold chest means max 800 gems with black ones, so they lowered it :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Here's the thing that really bugs me if your spending money on a free to play game you should be getting the best of the best to set you apart from the ppl that just play the game and choose not to spend anything. But that's not how it is here the ppl spending $100's of dollars are just getting screwed time and time again by getting absolute garbage from the chests. The ppl sitting back and not buying gems are just laughing. I think if you guys were to award the ppl buying gems with better armour you would probably see a large increase of ppl buying gems. Just smart business after all its these ppl spending the money that keeps this company alive...
    Last edited by Newbish; 04-26-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Newbish
    lvl 117
    XBB-NGR-GFD

Posted twice.

Newbish
    lvl 117
    XBB-NGR-GFD