GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ireland missmatch

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry Ireland missmatch

Hi

We are a small growing faction and we are usually around the top 1000 mark in these events.

We have delclared war and have been matched up against a top 75 faction.

It's a total missmatch, to say its been a bloodbath would be an understatement.

Please sort this out.

TCM

Banned
    Post Count
    Yup same getting matched with top 50. It usually gets better as the war goes on.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    That just means you're too strong but poorly organized...sorry...

Post Count
    We got paired with a very weak faction. This is not right!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ D View Post
    That just means you're too strong but poorly organized...sorry...
    How so?

Our avaerage stats are 30K/35K A/D

The team we are against, I have yet to see anybody with a Defense of less than 95K

How is that fair?

Nothing to do with being under prepared

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger4Life View Post
    We got paired with a very weak faction. This is not right!
    Same here; their DL is only 126k def and with the scoring system, I only get 200WD for hitting them.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

The sorting system will always try to match you with someone near your strength at the beginning, but sometimes it can't if guilds of your strength are already matched up. You WILL get a good matchup during the event, though.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    I feel bad. We are a top 750 team running up the score against a top 2000 faction. We have too, though

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Same here; their DL is only 126k def and with the scoring system, I only get 200WD for hitting them.
    Beat ya, mob we are up against the DL is 105k def, might as well whack the wall :-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The sorting system will always try to match you with someone near your strength at the beginning, but sometimes it can't if guilds of your strength are already matched up. You WILL get a good matchup during the event, though.
    Thats fair enough, but as you have stated in another thread there are more factions than ever logging in thus slowing the servers down. So why are we matched up against someone we have a snowlakes chance in hell of beating?

TCM

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Something changed on the health bonus regeneration times.

I have -25% from faction and the Bridge Jumper, -20% for a total of -45%. During the battle, many of our faction's total health regen is coming up as 1:03:00 +/- and some at 51 minutes. Shouldn't it be 55 minutes?

Is there a general problem with this CJ?

Thank you!!!!
    Last edited by lakelander; 04-26-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The average defense stat of the faction we are facing is 84k. Our average is 700k.

I understand that there will be times where the matching system can't find someone close, but this is ridiculous.

Banned
    Post Count
    There strongest member can't beat our weakest and not by a small amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Tincanmike View Post
    Thats fair enough, but as you have stated in another thread there are more factions than ever logging in thus slowing the servers down. So why are we matched up against someone we have a snowlakes chance in hell of beating?

TCM
    If it can't find someone perfect for your guild in a certain amount of time, it will widen the parameters a little. Then if it still can't do that, it will widen them again. So you guys (with your widened parameters) got matched up with a guild that also had widened parameters, due to the slow-down gumming up the works a little for everyone. We try to keep that from happening as much as is possible, but the idea here is that being able to get SOME points should always trump a situation where you're stuck and unable t get no points at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger4Life View Post
    The average defense stat of the faction we are facing is 84k. Our average is 700k.

I understand that there will be times where the matching system can't find someone close, but this is ridiculous.
    Yeah, agreed that that case is ridiculous for all parties. We ARE looking into this, but it's possibly a disturbingly extreme example of what I was talking about. More powerful guilds are actually harder to match up than anyone, and this is something we've been looking at.