Page 1 of 3 123 Last

To Greedy GREE: You owe an apology to all players!

At first, I would ask you a simply question, what makes you believe your company are so successful?

Because the increasing number of players and many of them buy your gems?

So that you can keep trying to expand the limitation of players' tolerance, using players loyalty and manipulate the game to satisfy your greedy heart?!

Come on, you are falling now. Being proactive is the key to survival, your company now even poor reactive, poor support response, poor communication with players, play trick with us and you think you are smart ha?

People may act irrational behavior and with all limit tolerance, keep trying challenge players, keep dreaming they will accept the current situation and spend money. One day, probably soon, your company will suddenly fall down without notice, and you do not even know the reason.

'People come fast, and quit faster' you should know this words.

Let's together to see how foolish you are and how you make fool of players

1. Dark prince chest, guarantee rare above!

What a great announcement! Could you tell me the Rarity of Nemesis?

Ironic, ha? I think maybe only two reason for that.

1) you company lack of wisdom and made stupid mistake

2) you're humoring people and think this is a good joke

If you are as successful as Blizzard, I may suppose the 2nd reason.

2. 3X chance to gain Blah blah blah

Another great announcement too! Make people feel that if they open 11 chest they must can gain the armor.

Let's see and calculate the number together

Ignore those small amount gems spending players, just focus on two large spender.

1) spent 3200 gems and gained nothing Legendary. Only 15 Nemesis and lots of rubbish.

2) spent 1000 gems and gained nothing Legendary too. Only 4 Nemesis and rubbish.

Pay attention, this is already under 3X chance. 3X chance man!!!

Let's calculate together

The probability of gaining Legendary armor:

Total gems spend: 3200+1000=4200

200 gems for 11 chests, so the number of total chests open: 4200/200*11=231

None of them gain the armor, so the probability is 0/231

Okay, some people may say they are not lucky as you. Come one, wanna show on your lucky or flunk mind think you get magical power and can manipulate the probability?

Fine, let us suppose that open 231 can gain one under 3x chance.

The suppose probability would be 1/231/3=0.001443=0.144% (open 1000 chests can only gain 1)

Funny ha?

I guess GREE cannot show their smile now

Another probability calculation for Nemesis:

Total chests number: 231 (as above)

Total nemesis gain: 15+4=19

Probability: 19/231=0.08225=8.23%=1/12(open 12 to gain one)

Let us help you to add a 3x chance on that too, makes people to believe they can gain 1 from 3.

8.23%*3=24.69% not even 25%=1/4

Which means people may still need to open 4 or 5 to gain 1 nemesis under so-called 3x chance!!!

GREE, now can you deny your greedy and foolish?

3. Enhanced chest.

This is our players' most favorite chest. Now became what?

You certainly can set a Dark prince chest, but why destroy the Enhanced chest what we most like?

I opened 50 chests by spending all my gold keys, let me show you and other players what I gain.

Potion and Fusion stone: 25.

Uncommon armor: 4

Rare armor: 3

Gem: 1

Material: 17 (Chimera horn, phoenix feather, typhoon stone, repeatedly. There is no even one Jewel of dark prince, no even one Fragment of Starmetal. WTF!)

I've remembered when I first play this game before a month, I used my only 2 gold key and gained Spectral Captain Uniform and Hydramancer Nemesis

What a good memory for beginner.

But now, see what left for Enhanced chest?

How many people miss the Former Enhanced chest like me? Show your voice!

4. Well Distraction!

I would say making a slightly change does attract few simple people's mind.

from 40 capacity to 50. Yep, lots of help ha? Why not allow item overlap? Why not make the number to 100?

From the notes, why not give us changelog directly?

What we can see is you using small progress to distract people's attention, let them have a perfect day dream wish to believe you are making the progress and doing benefit for them, then you can keep sucking their blood.

When you suck out the blood and loyalty, people will leave you and you will be certainly fall.

I'm still pretty curious that how dare you company making fooling and at the meantime open this forum. Lack of wisdom again? We players certainly will share our thoughts and data, the only way to foolish people more perfectly is to shut down the forum, so that our players may comparable lack of communication with each other, so that players may wake up later and keep day dreaming and give their blood to feed your greedy heart!

At last, don't you even think you don't owe players an apology?
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 04-26-2013 at 05:36 AM.

+1

+1 to this. Most games I've joined they usually get better. This one has gotten worse. Also "rare and above" I'd basically 90% of the armor. When I first started i got excited gaining the keys but now I can't even gain the purple key. The nemisis should be stuck in the second chest and the last chest should be 15 gems and only ultra rare+ not rare + that's just a scam because noobs don't realize all the armor is labeled rare!

Good points made by Harvey and Vigorous. From the tone of the posts you can tell the emotions coming from a loyal player. I hope this reaches GREE so they can consider to change some of the recent changes.

+1 for Harvey since he did the best overall review of the new ingame content.
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Damn Harvey! You totally hit the spot! I really hope GREE sees in to this and listens to the community. GREE if you read this, please listen to the community!!! It's like god..

Funzio before was sold to Gree, was making US$5M month.
    And it was sold by this Jap corp for US$200M.
    After this I quit CC and MQ. Started playing K&D because it was a fair game.
    Of course, some balancing would upset us.
    Dark chest is the most disrespectful for us players.
    How can it be possible to find one star rares if you could find it also in enhanced chests.
    You can easily fuse a Chimera, or Atlantean. You feel cheated when you open one in DP Chest.
    But, I'm worrying to much maybe tomorrow we can start a new game.
    K&D
    XBB-GZY-RPD Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions

Proud owner:
    Maxed: Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+, Jian's Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+, Jackalope+, Wicked Wraith+, Black Kaleidoscopic+
    Maxing: Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

XBB-GZZ-FBP Academy Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions Academy
    Maxed: Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+
    Maxing: Assassin+, Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

+1 don't make me milk cow ...

ofcourse you're all right! GREEd is just taking advantage of us in a horrible way.
    but I must say they got us right where they want us, I base this on all the signatures:

'name' lvl:'xx" code:"xxx-xxx-xxx"
    and then the fun part:
    MAXED OUT NEMESIS FOR THIS WEEK.

So how dumb do we look in GREEd's eyes? there still making money

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

Serious suggestions from a dedicated player

Wow it seems that after I am gone, the forums have been bustling with activity. Well but not exactly for the right reasons. New players had already started complaining when things like the Dark Prince's Chest rolled out, although I would still consider that trivial. However, when you see dedicated players start to voice out their disdain, you know that the game isn't exactly heading in the right direction. I can't say I didn't see this coming though and it certainly wasn't something that was accumulated overnight.

I agree with most of the points that have been brought up. In fact I believe I have already stated some of them before and I still firmly believe that the chest system needs an overhaul. Let me suggest a rough breakdown, with explanation.

Silver Chest
    - Fusion Stars (1-3)
    - Potions (1-2) (@100HP per pot, they are pretty useless and deserve to be here)
    - Basic Armors
    - Level 30 Mono element armors (normal and + version) (harder to get)
    - Gold (500,750,1000)
    - Crafting materials (lvl 30 mono armors and 1 star armors) (2-4)
    - Gems (3-5)

Enchanted Chest
    - 1 star armors (normal and + version)
    - 2 star armors (harder to get) (no + version)
    - Crafting Materials for 3 star armors (2-4)
    - Crafting Materials for Steampowered, Tamer and Starmetal (5-10)
    - Gems (5-15)
    - NEMESIS (This was one of the reasons that made enchanted chest so popular in the first place. This will prevent a player from getting multiple copies of this should he choose to spam Dark Prince's Chest)

Dark Prince's Chest
    - 2 star armors (with higher chance to get + version because practically no one uses 2 star armors in arena)
    - 3 star armors (normal and + version)
    - 4 star armors (including past boss armors) (normal and + version)
    - Give a guaranteed (3 star and possibly above) reward for opening 11 chests (can change every week). At least players who spam chests know that they will be getting a consolation.

Recent Updates
    On to other updates, the increased cost of reviving in boss battles from 5 to 12 is understandable because everyone would just spam revive instead of buying more boss energy and their allies could be reused. The increased armor slots from 40 to 50 is well needed.

Other Suggestions
    Regarding other issues, arena rewards are too useless at the moment. No seriously. Minimally, if the armor rewards are not gonna get better, at least give more gold or fusion stars. Who knows maybe even throw in gems. Im sure giving 1 gem to the top 100 isn't that hard. If the rewards are good, players will naturally want to spend gems on arena energy and arena will actually be taken more seriously compared to the boss damage leader-board.

On to fusion, Im pretty sure most players have been stockpiling fusion stars because its just not worth it. Either you lower the cost of fusion, or you add more benefits for fusion. One suggestion I gave weeks ago was that it was possible to create a + version armor through fusion. However, one would have to own 2 copies of that armor and both copies would have to be of a certain level (etc level 15 for 1 star, level 20 for 2 star, level 30 for 3 star and level 35 for 4 star). If fusion is buffed, the developers can even offer the option of paying gems (3?) for fusion.

Conclusion
    Before I go into other suggestions on how to improve the game like side missions, castle expansions or new utility buildings, I believe a lot of these fundamental issues brought up should be taken into consideration. I am aware that the moderator does read some of the posts here. Nevertheless, I hope that if the developers are serious about the game, there should be more interaction between the moderators and the players. It is not enough to just come in once in awhile to appease the players by saying that the suggestions are being taken into account. Many of my points here have been properly thought out with both the player and developer in mind and I hope that if I can spare the time to write this, then some positive changes should already be on the way. As players, we want to support great games and quality content so that the developers can continue to put in more effort into improving the game. As far as the direction that K&D is heading at the moment, I don't think so.

Thanks all kindly reply!!! Really make efforts!

For securing players' benefit, we do need more people like you guys showing their voices.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamM0d3 View Post
    Wow it seems that after I am gone, the forums have been bustling with activity. Well but not exactly for the right reasons. New players had already started complaining when things like the Dark Prince's Chest rolled out, although I would still consider that trivial. However, when you see dedicated players start to voice out their disdain, you know that the game isn't exactly heading in the right direction. I can't say I didn't see this coming though and it certainly wasn't something that was accumulated overnight.

I agree with most of the points that have been brought up. In fact I believe I have already stated some of them before and I still firmly believe that the chest system needs an overhaul. Let me suggest a rough breakdown, with explanation.

Silver Chest
    - Fusion Stars (1-3)
    - Potions (1-2) (@100HP per pot, they are pretty useless and deserve to be here)
    - Basic Armors
    - Level 30 Mono element armors (normal and + version) (harder to get)
    - Gold (500,750,1000)
    - Crafting materials (lvl 30 mono armors and 1 star armors) (2-4)
    - Gems (3-5)

Enchanted Chest
    - 1 star armors (normal and + version)
    - 2 star armors (harder to get) (no + version)
    - Crafting Materials for 3 star armors (2-4)
    - Crafting Materials for Steampowered, Tamer and Starmetal (5-10)
    - Gems (5-15)
    - NEMESIS (This was one of the reasons that made enchanted chest so popular in the first place. This will prevent a player from getting multiple copies of this should he choose to spam Dark Prince's Chest)

Dark Prince's Chest
    - 2 star armors (with higher chance to get + version because practically no one uses 2 star armors in arena)
    - 3 star armors (normal and + version)
    - 4 star armors (including past boss armors) (normal and + version)
    - Give a guaranteed (3 star and possibly above) reward for opening 11 chests (can change every week). At least players who spam chests know that they will be getting a consolation.

Recent Updates
    On to other updates, the increased cost of reviving in boss battles from 5 to 12 is understandable because everyone would just spam revive instead of buying more boss energy and their allies could be reused. The increased armor slots from 40 to 50 is well needed.

Other Suggestions
    Regarding other issues, arena rewards are too useless at the moment. No seriously. Minimally, if the armor rewards are not gonna get better, at least give more gold or fusion stars. Who knows maybe even throw in gems. Im sure giving 1 gem to the top 100 isn't that hard. If the rewards are good, players will naturally want to spend gems on arena energy and arena will actually be taken more seriously compared to the boss damage leader-board.

On to fusion, Im pretty sure most players have been stockpiling fusion stars because its just not worth it. Either you lower the cost of fusion, or you add more benefits for fusion. One suggestion I gave weeks ago was that it was possible to create a + version armor through fusion. However, one would have to own 2 copies of that armor and both copies would have to be of a certain level (etc level 15 for 1 star, level 20 for 2 star, level 30 for 3 star and level 35 for 4 star). If fusion is buffed, the developers can even offer the option of paying gems (3?) for fusion.

Conclusion
    Before I go into other suggestions on how to improve the game like side missions, castle expansions or new utility buildings, I believe a lot of these fundamental issues brought up should be taken into consideration. I am aware that the moderator does read some of the posts here. Nevertheless, I hope that if the developers are serious about the game, there should be more interaction between the moderators and the players. It is not enough to just come in once in awhile to appease the players by saying that the suggestions are being taken into account. Many of my points here have been properly thought out with both the player and developer in mind and I hope that if I can spare the time to write this, then some positive changes should already be on the way. As players, we want to support great games and quality content so that the developers can continue to put in more effort into improving the game. As far as the direction that K&D is heading at the moment, I don't think so.
    Agreed. I definitely agree with you. Gree can't just hope that by giving us little 'treats' here and there we'll be appeased. Also, I believe that Gree should strike a balance between letting players who have gems have a slight advantage, and letting them become overpowered. An example would be the sky guardian and wicked wrath armors with their + variants. If Gree decides that it'd be a good idea to make more of such armors, than it'll just unbalance the game.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Thanks all kindly reply!!! Really make efforts!

For securing players' benefit, we do need more people like you guys showing their voices.
    Lol what's with all the formality all of a sudden. Well its still great to see you around helping new players. I really hope that when I become active again, I would come back and see that the game has made much progress.

Great to see you too, hope you can come back soon and wish the developer would listen more useful suggestion and lead the game to the right direction
    Lol what's with all the formality all of a sudden. Well its still great to see you around helping new players. I really hope that when I become active again, I would come back and see that the game has made much progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Great to see you too, hope you can come back soon and wish the developer would listen more useful suggestion and lead the game to the right direction
    Haha the forum has more experienced players nowadays so I think the forum without me won't make much of a difference. If I intend to, I'll let you all know about my comeback plans again.

Excellent! Look forward to hearing your plans
    Haha the forum has more experienced players nowadays so I think the forum without me won't make much of a difference. If I intend to, I'll let you all know about my comeback plans again.

The wise one

Great responses so far, would love to see feedback from the wise one as for a action plan. They may have decent sales now but they could be making way more if they changed it up a bit and gained loyal players respect. People are slowly learning the chest isn't that great!