@CJ54 - question on tickets

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @CJ54 - question on tickets

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

@CJ54 - question on tickets

CJ, I appreciate you taking the time totalk to us and clarify a few issues. But there is one question that I have to ask which isn't being answered via the tickets.

A month ago I sent in a ticket asking a simple question, "how do I sign up to receive the bonus gems for spending a lot of money?"

I have received two canned responses sating that the issue is being worked on and the ticket is closed but the question is never answered. Can you understand how frustrating that is? I ask a question and get a canned response multiple times. It makes one wonder if the tickets are even being read.

Since the ticket was opened I have spent over $500 per month. Well over and I still have no free bonus gems for my spending and no answer on how to sign up if that is what I have to do. So could you please tell me what I have to do or is it better if I just reduce mt spending since there is no bonus for being a high spender?

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance in seeking a simple answer to a simple question. Remember a rewarded spender is more likely to spend in the future. Cheers.

Banned
    Post Count
    the only "bonuses" you got for spending gems was units, and you had to do it within a certain time frame, the time frame has since passed

Consistent Contributor Charles of the PFJ's Avatar
    Post Count
    So you're saying the bonus gold program doesnt exist on KA anymore Haba? I beg to differ...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It still exists. Keep sending emails, but you wouldn't ordinarily get your bonus until next month anyway, unless you're one of the unlucky ones that hasn't got their March bonus yet.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    I still have notg received my March bonus
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    CJ, I appreciate you taking the time totalk to us and clarify a few issues. But there is one question that I have to ask which isn't being answered via the tickets.

A month ago I sent in a ticket asking a simple question, "how do I sign up to receive the bonus gems for spending a lot of money?"

I have received two canned responses sating that the issue is being worked on and the ticket is closed but the question is never answered. Can you understand how frustrating that is? I ask a question and get a canned response multiple times. It makes one wonder if the tickets are even being read.

Since the ticket was opened I have spent over $500 per month. Well over and I still have no free bonus gems for my spending and no answer on how to sign up if that is what I have to do. So could you please tell me what I have to do or is it better if I just reduce mt spending since there is no bonus for being a high spender?

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance in seeking a simple answer to a simple question. Remember a rewarded spender is more likely to spend in the future. Cheers.
    Yes, I can understand how frustrating that is. All I can say is, if that happened, we made a mistake twice. And that's frustrating to me, too.

I did speak with the staff specifically about this topic (and a few other related topics) this week. If you send in another ticket on this, it should not be closed out with a generic response.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @CJ45 thanks for the response. Quick too. I will send in another ticket. Just do I am clear though, am I suppose to sign up for it or is it automatic? I did get the u it's for spending gems within the timeframe. But I am asking about the bonus program for purchasing gems. Purchased in both March and April. Didn't see a bonus for March and of course April is still going and I am still buying....

So do I need t sign up or is it automatic?

Thanks. Also. It might be advantageous to Gree to make an announcement of the program because many users do not know about it, I only found out after the thread asking about the payouts.... Ignorance is not bliss. To know is to decide to purchase that extra mountain to get the prize. It's like buy two get a third one free. If I don't know I might stop at,one but if I know..... Thanks again.

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hi there

Would also appreciate an official answer to that question as mentioned it is not clear whether automatic or a need to sign up.

Thanks in advance.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I can tell you with absolute certainty that in the past they required you to sign up first. I know this from personal experience.

Whether or not that's changed is up for debate.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Hi CJ, i have wrote a PM to you about two days.Can u maybe help me too, if u have time? Thank you

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidist View Post
    Hi CJ, i have wrote a PM to you about two days.Can u maybe help me too, if u have time? Thank you
    No help for you , go away !
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles of the PFJ View Post
    So you're saying the bonus gold program doesnt exist on KA anymore Haba? I beg to differ...
    my deep apologies, never knew thier was a monthy giveaway bonus? i thought they only had that one where it was you had to spend a certain amount of gems for this or that monster, if thiers a gold bonus, or any type of bonus sign me up! if anyone knows about it or if you need to sign up, please pm me

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You have to contact Gree and tell them you are interested in the bonus program. It's by no means a "giveaway". The starting amount to qualify is five hundred.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    You have to contact Gree and tell them you are interested in the bonus program. It's by no means a "giveaway". The starting amount to qualify is five hundred.

thankyou shin

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Problem is they haven't let me in and I'm doing the spending. Hopefully CJ45 will get that ball rolling.

If they announced it think how many people would join and spend even more. This isn't fight club where we don't talk about it. They want this news to get out to encourage the spending. If I am lucky it's truly automatic because I have spent more here this month than I have on my mortgage. It's a sickness I tell you....