View Poll Results: How many chests did you open this week before you got nemesis armor?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2

3 12.50%
  • 3-5

3 12.50%
  • 6-10

3 12.50%
  • 11-15

5 20.83%
  • 16+

1 4.17%
  • Didn't get it

4 16.67%
  • Didn't try

5 20.83%

How many chests did you open to get this week's nemesis armor?

Seems many people have not been too lucky getting the nemesis armor this week. Maybe a quick poll will get more responses than a thread?
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

3 times and got 0 nemesis. Got me some nice snakeskin an crius though..

For me, 5
    I can tell you what I saw from the forum member
    1 3 6 7 9 10 11 13 16
    Which means GREE nerfed the percentage of gaining nemesis
    What an unwise move.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    For me, 5
    I can tell you what I saw from the forum member
    1 3 6 7 9 10 11 13 16
    Which means GREE nerfed the percentage of gaining nemesis
    What an unwise move.
    Without a doubt, the game developers have made Nemesis Armor more difficult to obtain. I don't think anyone could argue otherwise. On the other hand, they have also attached a much more significant benefit to having it. The Prince's Chest era boss armors are far better than the boss armors were when it was much easier to get Nemesis. The increased difficulty comes with an increased reward.

Whether or not it was a wise move is something only time will tell. If the new structure of the game inspires more players to purchase more gems, then it was a sound business decision. If gem-purchasing players become so frustrated at the results of the Prince's chests that they cease to purchase any more gems, it will have proven to be a mistake, and will likely be adjusted in a further update.

I, personally, will continue the strategy I've developed. I will participate in as may gem-paying offers as I am able, and rack up as many of those gems as I can throughout the week. When the new Boss shows up on Wednesdays, I'll open as many chests as I'm able....

If I score the Nemesis, I'll celebrate, and offer my help to others in these forums. If I don't score it, I'll be the one asking for help that week.
    K&D Add Code: XBB-HRB-NXN
    In Game Name: RadLonghammer
    Level 90 as of 4/28/2013

Friend Adds: I cant keep track of all requests, send me your code, and I'll add you.

For New(ish) Players... "Things I Wish I Knew When I was I Noob:"
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Leveling/page4

When I say "The Spreadsheet," this is what I mean: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

Good attitude Rad! This game should be fun, not a source of frustration. If you want, you can add me. I'd be happy to help.
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

A very miserable 10 times. New players beware

I haven't gotten a nemesis armour ever since the Dark Prince chest was added in lol...I DON'T MIND ONE BIT.
    Level 100+ Guild "GodSpeed" Join if you meet requirements, can contribute to the strongest guild :] :] :]