Got some spare UK itunes codes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got some spare UK itunes codes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Got some spare UK itunes codes

As the title says really got 7 £50 UK itunes codes left 20% off face value (£40)..

UK itunes store only PM me if interested

Banned
    Post Count
    What is tat for may I ask?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    What is tat for may I ask?
    You can redeem iTunes gift cards to credit your iTunes account to purchase apps, music or in-app purchases ie gold for MW

Post Count
    What payment methods are you accepting?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Are these still available?

Hi

Are these still available? If so please PM me.

Thanks

TCM

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have 9 £100 iTunes UK codes for £80 each PM me for details

Post Count

Will they..

Not work for US?

What payments do u accept?

Quote Originally Posted by Philsbase View Post
    As the title says really got 7 £50 UK itunes codes left 20% off face value (£40)..

UK itunes store only PM me if interested

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Draale View Post
    Not work for US?

What payments do u accept?
    No sorry just the UK iTunes store these are for

Banned
    Post Count
    Watch out for these scams!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    PM sent to you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Billionair View Post
    Watch out for these scams!
    Please keep this thread clean and keep your bull **** to yourself! Anyone who has already bought from me they will all tell you no trickery is involved you dumb misinformed wimp. Instead of hiding behind a name reveal yourself! Scared? Thought so..... Joke is on you my friend you little sad tool you...... Heheh

Banned
    Post Count

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Philsbase View Post
    Please keep this thread clean and keep your bull **** to yourself! Anyone who has already bought from me they will all tell you no trickery is involved you dumb misinformed wimp. Instead of hiding behind a name reveal yourself! Scared? Thought so..... Joke is on you my friend you little sad tool you...... Heheh
    Lil boy the joke is on you, dont give the big talk!

Go ask about me at paypal, well known. You can even google me son. 000,000,000's

Watch out for people selling such things, Dont fall for it! Dont fall for the false feedback from the so called other buyer.

Note: for a scam to work most of the time people will open any such account, website ect for a while to make it work. To lure people in a few items at the start will be sold at a loss ..... blah blah blah

Lil boy if you are legit my bad but i doubt it is legit as believe me lil boy i have seen many things you would wish you had your hands in. If this aint legit, gotta say its small change, your on the crack head level of scams at the moment.
    Last edited by Filthy Billionair; 04-30-2013 at 05:42 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    My man, you do got your own charm. I hope we stay in chapter 1. If we go to chapter 2, we lock and unload. You down?
    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Billionair View Post
    Lil boy the joke is on you, dont give the big talk!Go ask about me at paypal, well known. You can even google me son. 000,000,000'sWatch out for people selling such things, Dont fall for it! Dont fall for the false feedback from the so called other buyer.Note: for a scam to work most of the time people will open any such account, website ect for a while to make it work. To lure people in a few items at the start will be sold at a loss ..... blah blah blah Lil boy if you are legit my bad but i doubt it is legit as believe me lil boy i have seen many things you would wish you had your hands in. If this aint legit, gotta say its small change, your on the crack head level of scams at the moment.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Close this thread mods please...... It's just turning into another troll fest.....!For anyone wanting iTunes UK codes just PM me I have a new delivery everyday which is expected since I own and run my own IT business...!20% of the face value is the price just drop me a PM for more info

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I can confirm Phil's voucher redeemed fine, and I googled his company first from his email to have a wee look at his company.
    thanks mate