Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

[Discuss] Hannibal Half-Dragon - April 24th - May 1st

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Hannibal Half-Dragon to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Hannibal Half-Dragon will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

Add Me

This is my first time posting on these threads (YAY me.)

Okay so I've been getting troubles on getting a boss armor + . Usually I reach around the 30 milestones (farthest I went was 34). I want the plus version of this armor. The problem are my allies. Only about 4 of them have the nemesis out of 100 friends that I have. I'm in Level 76, and I really need help so please add me if you have a Nemesis Armor for this boss. Also tell me your username, because I get like a lot of requests and they're usually newbies (I think they're rather worthless til they get in the lvl 50's no offense).

Code: XBB-GGB-MMN

Looking for Friends, pls add

Hi, i am looking to expand my friend list in the game. Do hope you guys can kindly add me. Thanks so much

XBB-XHW-ZDB

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    This is my first time posting on these threads (YAY me.)

Okay so I've been getting troubles on getting a boss armor + . Usually I reach around the 30 milestones (farthest I went was 34). I want the plus version of this armor. The problem are my allies. Only about 4 of them have the nemesis out of 100 friends that I have. I'm in Level 76, and I really need help so please add me if you have a Nemesis Armor for this boss. Also tell me your username, because I get like a lot of requests and they're usually newbies (I think they're rather worthless til they get in the lvl 50's no offense).

Code: XBB-GGB-MMN
    Welcome on the forums! Hope you enjoy it!
    As far as friends wich you add, the forum is a great way to find new ones. Most ppl have restrictions in the signature, tho if you pm them and ask for help theyre mostly willing to help out. I'll gladly give a hand, and add you. Ign is same as forum name.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

add me~

MAX nemesis armor every week, need active allies with nemesis to farm bosses weekly!

Add me if you fulfill the requirement! XBC-BDN-CPR

thanks
    MAX nemesis armor every week, need active allies with nemesis to farm bosses weekly!

PM me with your ID and username, I'll add you.

I will ADd you

Hi guys i will ADd you

My username is "keyeja on Forum"

Lvl61

Hi guys,

i've been reading this forum since i started playing about two weeks ago but had some issues registering (had to create an american mail adress, which wasn't my first guess, but it didn't accept any of my european ones).

Nevermind, so i'm lvl 58 at the moment, got the new nemesis maxed out and will gladly help out other people but im desperately in need of a few high lvl friends with nemesis so i can make more progress this time.

thx and bye

PS: XBB-WXQ-WPX is my code, almost forgot.

Hi guys,

finally got my nemesis aswell maxed allready. PM me, if u want to add me, your IGN so i can add forum members
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Hi all.

Welcome to a new hunting season!

I am lvl 71 with Maxed out nemesis.

Looking for friends who are lvl 65 or higher with nemesis. Preferrably who will also get nemesis on the bosses to come.

If you meed the requirements above, please add me for mutual farming joys!
    XBB-RNC-XDW

What's a good substitute armor for the nemesis? Can't think of any good water/spirit armor.

An easy entry is Hydra Hunter+, atleast you get one of his elements beaten, without him beating you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    What's a good substitute armor for the nemesis? Can't think of any good water/spirit armor.
    Hydra hunter+ and swamp shaman+ are really good alternatives depending on how far in you are into the game.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Smile Any kind soul around..?

Hello~ Any high level or ppl with nemesis armor can help me for this 1?
    Currently lv58 with Hydromancer armor.. Spend few bucks on gems already, but cant get the nemesis yet.
    Will some helpful people around just spare 1 friend slot to add me?

Thank You in advance if you can help me here~

Miyabi

XBB - GHG - PRW

I'm level 69, leveling daily. I have max nemesis since about five minutes into this event and try to get nemesis whenever. PM me with your friend code so I can add you if you have nemesis too, or are around my level!

I made it all the way to the 13th boss solo with my main knight (L73) in hydra hunter+ (L42). now to put the nemesis on.
    level 81 XBB-HVV-MFV No nemesis this week

I accept invites once a day and if I run out of room for friends I start at L20 and go up deleting until I have enough room.